Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LOL she tried to take advantage of me

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

LOL she tried to take advantage of me

Postby Advo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:01 am

I was invited to watch a movie by a friend and thought how nice of this friendly person
I just wanted to clear my head after a long day and have a good time u know
but it got weird fast!...as the movie started playing she put her hand on my thigh and started moving her thumb around
I was like ok WTF :-O and quickly jerked my knee back hoping to send a strong message HANDS OFF!!
it worked for a bit up until she said "oh it's getting hot" and proceeded to take her pants off
to be honest the temperature was pretty high so I didn't think much of it and I was like whateva
So after a little bit.... just when the movie was getting good I felt a hand on the back of my neck again
however this time I reached back, got a good grip of atleast two finger and yanked it pretty hard...she let out a small scream
it was painfully obvious that I was tricked and I got a little teary eye and sad seeing that I was reduced to a piece of meat
It hurt me alot and I started to get upset at myself? was it something I wore cus I was showing a little skin (arms), did I lead her on?
I knew I should've dressed more conservatively...maybe this whole thing could've been avoided
and it didnt help there's was a terrible rumor going around that I am easy and stuff...SMH

I didn't even get to finish the movie :down:

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Re: LOL she tried to take advantage of me

Postby jalaaludin5 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:07 am

it worked for a bit up until she said "oh it's getting hot" and proceeded to take her pants off

That line proves to me how nasty you Americans are :lol:

Taking her pants off in a cinema? and you didn't even flinch? :lol:

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:15 am

:lol: Another great delivery :lol: :up:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:18 am

Taking her pants off in a cinema? and you didn't even flinch? :lol:
It wasn't a cinema and sxb I am still upset...how could she do that? this proves that guys and girls cannot be just friends :?

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:22 am

Ok. I thought what the hell?

men and women can never be friend. You say friend but the soldier just behind your zip says otherwise.

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:28 am

I was invited to watch a movie by a friend and thought how nice of this friendly person
but it got weird fast!...as the movie started playing she put her hand on my thigh and started moving her thumb around
I was like ok WTF :-O and quickly jerked my knee back hoping to send a strong message HANDS OFF!!
to be honest the temperature was pretty high so I didn't think much of it and I was like whateva
So after a little bit.... just when the movie was getting good I felt a hand on the back of my neck again
however this time I reached back, got a good grip of atleast two finger and yanked it pretty hard...she let out a small scream
it was painfully obvious that I was tricked and I got a little teary eye and sad seeing that I was reduced to a piece of meat
It hurt me alot and I started to get upset at myself? was it something I wore cus I was showing a little skin (arms), did I lead her on?
I knew I should've dressed more conservatively...maybe this whole thing could've been avoided
and it didnt help there's was a terrible rumor going around that I am easy and stuff...SMH

:lol: :lol: :lol: :up: :up:

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:03 am

Stop inviting unsuspecting, miskiin girls to your place to watch movie with you coz you're "friends" and try to take advantage of them, you nasty old man! :lol: :lol:

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:55 am

:lol: :lol:

siren
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby siren » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:29 am

Advo it is not your fault that you're sexy darling, you're just sooo damn irresistible...yummy.. :kiss:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:48 am

:lol: advo is becoming a satirical writer, makes me proud.

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:55 am

So a half naked woman was all over you and nothing happend, cali yare did't even react miyaa? :? :?

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:03 am

So a half naked woman was all over you and nothing happend, cali yare did't even react miyaa? :? :?
Khartab :lol: :lol:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby salool » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:11 am

Anagu riwaayad noola imaaneya Bv, wax dhici kara maba aha. :lol:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:19 am

:lol:

Lakin shekadaan woo iska alifey maxaan u maleyna gabar in ey dhahdey wiil aa saan u galey asiga neh sheekada oo soo badaley. Lakin ma ogi gabarta qofta ey aheyd.

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby salool » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:32 am

Inu alifay shaki igama jiro, naag cadaan oo albaabka ka furtay hadu diidi laha jail bu dhex fadhi laha hada :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.