Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Males and Jails/Prisons

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hepburn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: All I need in this Site of sin, is me and Hipsterrunoff!.

Re: Somali Males and Jails/Prisons

Postby Hepburn » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Sk let's be honest here, Somali guys are arrested for either robbing, killing, beating, or holding a gun. I will not have respect for someone who went to jail and did all the above I've mentioned, I don't care how close we were. Mistakes happen but there also people like you who are always making excuses for these guys. They will never learn from their mistakes if they see people making excuses for them. They need to learn on their own, and take responsibility for their actions.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Sk let's be honest here, Somali guys are arrested for either robbing, killing, beating, or holding a gun. I will not have respect for someone who went to jail and did all the above I've mentioned, I don't care how close we were. Mistakes happen but there also people like you who are always making excuses for these guys. They will never learn from their mistakes if they see people making excuses for them. They need to learn on their own, and take responsibility for their actions.
co-sign :up:

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Abdisamad,

Well if your Xcon friends were bad news then by any means, ka tag. You guys are not understanding what I'm saying. My 2 Xcon friends were never bad influence to me, I make my own decisions. They always treated me like a little sister. If anything they were my support group and gave me harsh advice that was hard to swallow sometimes. :up:

Keyblade lol... Not really it's 60/40 to be honest 60% being the ones out of trouble.

Hepburn like I said, my friends learned their mistakes in jail. Each day in jail is 100 days, so they had plenty of time to think about their lifestyle as crazy teenagers. They never killed anyone or robbed anyone. I do believe that people can change. I'm strictly talking about my case, so IDK if I'm making excuses for them. I can't speak on behalf of all convicts. To each his own. Your opinions of this topic won't change mine about my 2 cool ass boys the end of the day. :up:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:33 pm

sk..I get your point. :up:

Bulletz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Bulletz » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:40 pm

My type of niggaz, but on da real da feds are quick to put us youth in jail. Cos we're black, muslim and immigrant peeps we're the first niggaz they wanna throw in da pen. Its harder for us than every1 else real talk.

Hepburn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hepburn » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:42 pm

My type of niggaz, but on da real da feds are quick to put us youth in jail. Cos we're black, muslim and immigrant peeps we're the first niggaz they wanna throw in da pen. Its harder for us than every1 else real talk.
If you identify yourself as a nigger, then you my friend is a lost case. :down:

Bulletz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Bulletz » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:44 pm

If you identify yourself as a nigger, then you my friend is a lost case. :down:
We seen as black we are black babe we aint arabs or none of dat shit.

hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hipsterrunoff » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:48 pm

Blaming people isn't helping you know. She's right. It's not about who she knows, she's just saying how this is becoming an epidemic in the US, CA, and UK.. That's all.
I agree with Abdisamad, it's who you know, I know plenty of Somali guys and they have never ever been arrested, they're all in College or graduated from University with degrees and working. And I grew up in MN out of all places, so yes it's who you know or associate with that counts.
Are you calling me out for knowing bad Somali guys? :o

hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hipsterrunoff » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hepburn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hepburn » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:51 pm

:lol: :lol:

I was speaking in General darling.

hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hipsterrunoff » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:01 pm

:lol: :lol:

I was speaking in General darling.
Phew, okay. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.