Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shirib Appreciation thread.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hepburn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: All I need in this Site of sin, is me and Hipsterrunoff!.

Re: Shirib Appreciation thread.

Postby Hepburn » Sat May 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Talk about being a bi-polar attention whore. :lol: :lol: Haye good thing I'm ignored. :up:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sat May 05, 2012 12:20 pm

Shirib lives up the block from me, I see him driving to work every morning with a suit and briefcase...dude is 100% corporate. I don't know if I should introduce him to a side hustle that I am currently involved in even though it involves getting ur hands dirty. :?

Hepburn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hepburn » Sat May 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Shirib lives up the block from me, I see him driving to work every morning with a suit and briefcase...dude is 100% corporate. I don't know if I should introduce him to a side hustle that I am currently involved in even though it involves getting ur hands dirty. :?
What kind of car does he drive? And how much does he make? considering he lives a block from you, I would say not much. :P :twisted:
Last edited by Hepburn on Sat May 05, 2012 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat May 05, 2012 12:23 pm

It is my recollection that Shirib is also Voltage, and therefore Hepburn--since you are the afore-mentioned, i see no point in engaging in this distinguishly useless topic. :D :roll:

Hepburn
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hepburn » Sat May 05, 2012 12:24 pm

It is my recollection that Shirib is also Voltage, and therefore Hepburn--since you are the afore-mentioned, i see no point in engaging in this distinguishly useless topic. :D :roll:
Don't insult Shirib like that. Nayaa why are you obsessed with Voltage? I'm starting to think you're indeed him/her. :|

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sat May 05, 2012 1:12 pm

What kind of car does he drive? And how much does he make? considering he lives a block from you, I would say not much. :P :twisted:
His drives a black chrysler 300, and btw I am not a 9 to 5 kinda guy but I have other means of becoming filthy rich.

According to uncle sam I am dirt poor but realistically my income would place me in the middle class bracket.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Sat May 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Cool dude, go sonics. I mean OKC.

gemini07
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gemini07 » Sat May 05, 2012 1:40 pm

His drives a black chrysler 300, and btw I am not a 9 to 5 kinda guy but I have other means of becoming filthy rich.

According to uncle sam I am dirt poor but realistically my income would place me in the middle class bracket.
:lol: :up:

Shirib
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Shirib » Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Hepburn and all the others, thank you

Screw, may the ghost of the sonics never win a title. Amiin

Lamagoodle,

advo, somalian boqor, voltage, perfect order and sadeboi, which one do you feel influences me and how?

hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hipsterrunoff » Sat May 05, 2012 2:55 pm

He's a nice guy. I like him. Btw we need a:

Yungfresh Appreciation Thread

He's my favourite mod. :up: :D

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sat May 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Shirib; You decide. It is known that whenever one of your “friends” has a squabble or spat with another member (especially on tribalism) you banned them. That is what multiple sources have informed me. I was also a witness to one such a move where you succumbed to the lures of amity instead of impartiality. It is human trait to do that. So it is not a big deal.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.