Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bantus obsessed with the looks of Somali Ethio girls

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Bantus obsessed with the looks of Somali Ethio girls

Postby Eaglehawk » Thu May 10, 2012 2:54 am

These foking somalis are messing up my future somali project

horta kukiyada west africa baan ku celin rift vally idoorka baan deggin,
bantuga are existential threat to the Somali civilisation, the bantu expansion needs to be reversed
I believe in African unity under our command
You're quite ambitious there my friend. Let me, if I may, ask; how do can you believe in African Unity when you want to avoid all contacts with "bantus"?
I believe if we extend our chaos to near africans who live in strategic land like lake victoria and rift valley, those farm based communities will pack up and leave , just like the hutus moved to Congo from rwanda

I believe somali frontier should be kept in chaos so that near enemies pack up and leave I call this "hawiye managed chaos"

rift vally I will Resettle beesha madhibaan and tumaal, its time our brother have their own kingdom
the kikuyu are western african tribe they don`t belong in east africa

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Thu May 10, 2012 3:04 am

These foking somalis are messing up my future somali project

horta kukiyada west africa baan ku celin rift vally idoorka baan deggin,
bantuga are existential threat to the Somali civilisation, the bantu expansion needs to be reversed
I believe in African unity under our command
You're quite ambitious there my friend. Let me, if I may, ask; how do can you believe in African Unity when you want to avoid all contacts with "bantus"?
I believe if we extend our chaos to near africans who live in strategic land like lake victoria and rift valley, those farm based communities will pack up and leave , just like the hutus moved to Congo from rwanda

I believe somali frontier should be kept in chaos so that near enemies pack up and leave I call this "hawiye managed chaos"

rift vally I will Resettle beesha madhibaan and tumaal, its time our brother have their own kingdom
the kikuyu are western african tribe they don`t belong in east africa
LOL @ hawiya managed chaos. Do you think the rest of the world will watch as you unleash carnage and unfold your bara kac plans on the kikuyu? It will never happen shiine. We've tried it in the past. What's your plan B?

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Thu May 10, 2012 3:13 am

Give me 500 habar gedir, 500 marexaan, 500 ogadeen, 500 habar yonis and 500 xawadle boys and I promise you east Africa will submit to us
The international community doesn`t take sides in warring tribes they only intervene between warring states

That opportunity will present itself soon when kenyans go into election mode, the can of tribalism will be opened up, we live in great times
The problems with Somali is we destroyed our command centre god willing with the new constitution and oil discovery we will have harmonious foundation and great funding for our enlighten new methods

Inter clan warfare has no use we should export our violence

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Thu May 10, 2012 3:26 am

first song of the video, heestaan ba somali ku dagaal gelin laha wale
gala awoowgin ba iska laha rift vallay

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Thu May 10, 2012 4:14 am

Thread should've been titled " I am obsessed with Bantus who are obsessed with the looks of Somali-Ethio girls "
Last edited by Enlightened~Sista on Thu May 10, 2012 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Thu May 10, 2012 4:15 am

Thread should've been titled " I am obsessed with Bantus who obsessed with the looks of Somali-Ethio girls "
Enlightened~Sista have you ever been with a bantu yourself?

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu May 10, 2012 5:02 am

Give me 500 habar gedir, 500 marexaan, 500 ogadeen, 500 habar yonis and 500 xawadle boys and I promise you east Africa will submit to us
The international community doesn`t take sides in warring tribes they only intervene between warring states

That opportunity will present itself soon when kenyans go into election mode, the can of tribalism will be opened up, we live in great times
The problems with Somali is we destroyed our command centre god willing with the new constitution and oil discovery we will have harmonious foundation and great funding for our enlighten new methods

:lol:

I actually agree with that plan. Although it would be impossible to execute it in Somalia's current state, and you are gonna need a lot more people and resources than 500 men of a few sub-clans. Kenya shot itself in the foot by invading Somalia, it laid the groundwork for the legitimacy of a future counter-invasion of their country by somalis. Inshallah.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Thu May 10, 2012 10:31 am

So you want to overtake all of east Africa, and potentially, all of Africa with 2500 men? :lol: I hope you never become a military commander!

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu May 10, 2012 10:41 am

So you want to overtake all of east Africa, and potentially, all of Africa with 2500 men? :lol: I hope you never become a military commander!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Thu May 10, 2012 10:44 am

Total nonesense !

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Thu May 10, 2012 10:45 am

Elite Somali yes he can.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Thu May 10, 2012 10:54 am

Elite Somali yes he can.
:lol: This guy posts some outrageous stuff. waxa hadlaayo asag ma'aha ee waa the green stuff. :lol:

blitzkrieg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby blitzkrieg » Thu May 10, 2012 10:54 am

This whole thing is embarrassing, I came to the conclusion that Somalis are a bastard race confused about who their father is, some claim arab forefathers and look down at their siblings who claim black horn african descend, and some smart ones just say who cares. We took DNA test to finally narrow down the deadbeat ancient punk but even reality proved to be too much to swallow, so we went back to claiming the mythical dad we never had. Some even turned to yahoo answers asking cadaans about who their father is because they have soft hair, long nose.... basically a white person dipped in chocolate. The insecurity lead us to shun our african brothers and sisters because they are image we're running away from. :?
That's beautiful, Addie.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Thu May 10, 2012 11:10 am

:up: Advo!

Btw, this isn't the only site praising our girls. Instead of thanking them for complimenting our girls, some idiots begin to be disrespectful. :down:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Thu May 10, 2012 11:12 am

I agree with Eaglehawk, Bantu look up to us Somalis and East africans in general, we should take advantage of this and not throw it back in their face.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.