Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mujahideen...Appreciation thread!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Mujahideen...Appreciation thread!

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue May 29, 2012 10:36 am

most of us today associate Mujahideens with a brother clutching an AK47..or...A brother paving a path with bullet and blood or a brother wearing a disguise, suspicious of the clouds above wondering...will it be rain, or precision guided missile.

But the real Mujahideens of the Ummah are those that don't do politics, whether its international, national or local. The only politics they are concerned with is the politics of the soul, the trappings of the dunya and audhu billahi mina shaydani rajim. The invaluable hard work this brothers are engaged in is taken for granted even though their only goal in life is to stay in sirat al mustaqim and total dedication to the global Muslim community.

So lets hear it for the Tabliqui brothers world wide.
Tabliqui brothers who are constantly thinking and praying for the Ummah.
Tabliqqui brothers Who put their lives on hold for the sake of Allah.
Tabliqui brothers who's work is 24/7.

Tabliqui brothers who offer the closes thing to a rehabilitation centre. A Muslim rehab if you like.

Lets hear it for Tabliqui brothers.

May Allah forever watch over them!

Ameen!

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Mujahideen...Appreciation thread!

Postby Arabmann » Tue May 29, 2012 10:45 am

Who are the Tabliquis? What madhab do they follow? Are there Tabliquis involved in armed jihad? What do critics say about them?

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue May 29, 2012 11:00 am

Who are the Tabliquis? What madhab do they follow? Are there Tabliquis involved in armed jihad? What do critics say about them?
Tablighi Jamaat as they are known, comprises of Muslims from all madhabs. Originally founded in India their work is strictly spiritual. They are not involved in any armed Jihad that i know of as their only concerned is the spiritual upliftment of Muslim by starting from grass root level.

Arabman, i find it hard to believe that you of all people would ask who they are. I am sure there are some at your local mosque if you ask.

As far as critics are concerned i know that there are lots of Muslim have issues with the tabliquii brothers for various reasons. Salafis are their biggest critics because they don't get involved in politics.

blackstars25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby blackstars25 » Tue May 29, 2012 11:02 am

Where I'm from tabliqui people are usually from Pakistan, they go house to house preaching islam to muslims and they sleep in mosques. they hella annoying i'll tell you that.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue May 29, 2012 11:08 am

Where I'm from tabliqui people are usually from Pakistan, they go house to house preaching islam to muslims and they sleep in mosques. they hella annoying i'll tell you that.
Don't be annoyed with them bro, they mean well. be patient with the brothers.

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Tue May 29, 2012 11:23 am

Tablighi Jamaat as they are known, comprises of Muslims from all madhabs. Originally founded in India their work is strictly spiritual. They are not involved in any armed Jihad that i know of as their only concerned is the spiritual upliftment of Muslim by starting from grass root level.
Well, in that case, they aren't different from Sufis. Sufis shun armed jihad. A sane group balances both spiritual and armed jihads. Afterall, the prophet (PBUH) and Sahaba were involved in both jihads.
Arabman, i find it hard to believe that you of all people would ask who they are. I am sure there are some at your local mosque if you ask.
I wanted your take about them. To be honest, I don't know much about them, except a few times being mentioned here or there. But, now I know about them from you.
As far as critics are concerned i know that there are lots of Muslim have issues with the tabliquii brothers for various reasons. Salafis are their biggest critics because they don't get involved in politics.
It's important to be involved in politics. Islam doesn't teach to be a hermit.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue May 29, 2012 11:53 am

Arabman

I understand perfectly where you are coming from but if every Muslim gets involved in politics, it will be like the saying... too many cooks spoil the broth.

I agree and its true that, the prophet (scw) and Sahaba were involved in both jihads, but we are living in different times and the world has changed a great deal since. That's not to say that the route these brothers are taking is better than that of the prophet (scw) but the work these brothers are engaged in is one that came about out of necessity, because we have parted ways with the teaching of Islam and the Sunnah. How many Muslim groups do you know of that are spending their time, money and energy for the spiritual upliftment of the Ummah? All those Muslim countries that are involved in some sort of arm Jihad that we all love to support are only addressing one symptom which is that of politics while ignoring the root cause of all our problems, which is one of spiritual decay.

The Imaan of the Ummah is screaming for help and they are the only ones that took up the challenge to address it.

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Tue May 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Arabman

I understand perfectly where you are coming from but if every Muslim gets involved in politics, it will be like the saying... too many cooks spoil the broth.

I agree and its true that, the prophet (scw) and Sahaba were involved in both jihads, but we are living in different times and the world has changed a great deal since. That's not to say that the route these brothers are taking is better than that of the prophet (scw) but the work these brothers are engaged in is one that came about out of necessity, because we have parted ways with the teaching of Islam and the Sunnah. How many Muslim groups do you know of that are spending their time, money and energy for the spiritual upliftment of the Ummah? All those Muslim countries that are involved in some sort of arm Jihad that we all love to support are only addressing one symptom which is that of politics while ignoring the root cause of all our problems, which is one of spiritual decay.

The Imaan of the Ummah is screaming for help and they are the only ones that took up the challenge to address it.
I'm not denying the value of their work; I commend it. However, millions of Muslims require help other than or in addition to spiritual uplifting. For instance, there are those who need food, shelter, security, medical & psychological treatments, etc. Obviously, the Tablighis do not care about those Muslims. They could volunteer to be part of a Muslim NGO that travels to places where Muslims suffer from what I mentioned, but they can't or won't. At the very least, if in addition to spiritual uplifting, they taught the art of self defense, it would have been something more positive.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby jalaaludin5 » Tue May 29, 2012 12:36 pm

For instance, there are those who need food, shelter, security, medical & psychological treatments, etc. Obviously, the Tablighis do not care about those Muslims. They could volunteer to be part of a Muslim NGO that travels to places where Muslims suffer from what I mentioned, but they can't or won't.
They do all the above and more. Where ever there is need they contribute and they are connect to many Islamic charities that do relief works. It's unfair of you to say they do not care.

there work is peaceful missionary works which is aimed to reach and touch Muslims all over the worlds, so please don't downplay their work or make it as if its something minor.

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Tue May 29, 2012 12:45 pm

They do all the above and more. Where ever there is need they contribute and they are connect to many Islamic charities that do relief works. It's unfair of you to say they do not care.

there work is peaceful missionary works which is aimed to reach and touch Muslims all over the worlds, so please don't downplay their work or make it as if its something minor.
Well, that's commendable :up: of them. This is the reason why I first asked the questions; to have first-hand answers from someone who knows or deals with them. However, I still insist they include in their missionary works a self-defense or fitness course.

mcali
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mcali » Tue May 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Tabliqi niggas are so annoying

They caught me rollin a doubi and started preaching.
They stressin stupid stuff and most have no knowledge of islam. Cant really spread what you dont know.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.