Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A tale of Naaso's

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

A tale of Naaso's

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:28 pm

It has been long since i posted a funny Hyper comedy, so my dear Somali-neters--here i do indulge thee in a manner of sheer kindness. :D

I was roaming and skirting around the village, idle, bored and simply upto no good when i happen to come across a corner of a xafaadh, It was secretly situated between mareehan and Mj popular village, on the left of the great fruit market. As i happen to unaware-dly stumble upon careful low murmurings of two voices, my curiosity peaked to a zenith length. Naturally, i grabbed my long, dragging over sized dhirac, and quickly approached or rather followed where the voices were coming from. In my Great delight i happen to recognize whose voice it was that was so enigmatic and secretive. It was none other than Odeey Hyper and a very mysterious short plum girl of about 16 or 17 at the most. I could visibly see them through sneaking out my head, and consequently my eyes by simply protruding my head on the corner brick wall. Sheikh Hyper appeared nervous and agitated. He was sweating on his forehead, he constantly removed his reading glasses to wipe of sweat from under and over his eyes. Naturally, again, my penchant for gossip and desire peaked astronomically. I began to hyperventilate as to What was causing all this secretive gesticulations and wiping. Certainly, everyone in the forum recognizes my obsession with my dear Odeey Hyper. Thus, i decided to take my humongous hand bag and put it down so i may sit my fat behind and listen to the developing saga in a comfort of high delirium. Thus the conversation began:

"Abaay-- i dont have a lot of money. I am a poor man. I am not rich. Why are you blackmailing me in this horrific way. Can you not be afraid of Allah swt? " Hyper pleaded to the mysterious teenager, sounding ever desperate.

I sat up, adjusted my left breast and decided to stand up as this juicy dialogue could not withstand me sitting down. Hyper continued:

"day and night i ask Allah to hide my sins and mistakes. marka Qof Allah eebtisa o asturay maha lo eebeyni? wahas wa inkaar. ha ika inkaarsanin :lol: ino Allah eebtaada asturo in youmel qiyaamah."

Again-- i was flabbergasted as to the content of that last brief paragraph. It contained bombastic gossip material and high sensitive matter of curiosity that i could not but stand nervously and adjust my right breast-- given i did not wear my bra as i figured i was just going to the market. Not to mention counting on the blessing of maybe encountering hyper on the street and corrupting his beautiful pure deen mind. But at this juncture i was lost in my own vice for the love of gossip. Hyper made a mistake>? A sin? He prays day and night for Allaah swt to hide his sins? Ladies and gentlemen, u can imagine my rampant congruent orgasm that followed. Ok Ok Ok--relax relax my dear forum-ers, -- i know all of you are very eager to learn and read more. Give me time to type nooh. :lol: Hyper continued confessing:

"llahay ceebteena ha asturo. I was not in the right mind. These days i have began dreaming of little under-age girl naaso's. I dont want grown up women naaso's like that crazy Basra or Nabeela-- they are too much experienced, not the way a woman is supposed to. Beside, the issue of the breast---just like my fellow brothers Al shabab in Somalia who divorced his wife because she tricked him by wearing a bra--and him thinking they were naturally perky and standing up, i want nothing but under the age of 17. That way i wont risk being tricked like my fellow brother in al shabaab!"

I was disgusted. I was wounded and sort of felt humiliated. First, the fact that i am hearing with my own ears that Hyper is not attracted to me, and second- not attracted to my breasts, and third, that Nabeela also has been actively flaunting her marehaan slash mj flappy fatty breasts to my man. I was livid and angry and i wanted to walk to them and just slap silly my favorite sheikh sexxy. But i restrained myself, i thought, i want to know more. My love for gossip was far greater than my self esteem or pride. The mystery young girl finally spoke:

" Adeer--- all i want is your savings account money. I think you can afford that, otherwise i am going straight to the police and reporting you. You violated me when you commented on how lovely my breasts were, in a building of religious faith, at the mosque.(hyper is thinking to himself, where else would i have opportunities to comment on breasts?-- i am at the mosque 24/7 it is only reasonable, but he checked himself in fear of thinking his private whispers or pervert reasoning out loud.)

"Yes-- i did comment on your bosooms, mashaalaah , they are really great. But that is all i did. I did not touch them nor did i even come closer rubbing on it. I merely said-- wow--pure work of Allaah swt-- and i am blessed to witness them in this close proximity! That is all!

"Adeer i need your money. End of discussion. Give me the money and u can go before God and pray for forgiveness. I dont care."

""ameen sister, Ameen. imagine revealing your sins and embarrassing in front of Allah and prophets? innallilah thinking of it giving me heartache. i would die if i was exposed in front of my dad or mother. Allaho eebteena iyo tan muslim ka astor ya rabi."

"You will get a bigger headache if the scandal is out. Do you want to risk it>? " Retorted the little vixen gold digger who later i discovered it was none other than our somalinet resident : 'American-Suufi'.

"Ok ok ok sister. I will give you all my money. Just don't tell anyone please. I beg of you. But can u do me a favor? Before i give u all my money-- can u email me the photos of your blessings?

Sheikh HYPER!!!!!!!!! :o Both me and American-Suufi shouted out loud at the same time-- to Hypers shock and dismay--- his mawaiis fell down, exposing a most unusually kostuumo-less physique, extremely skinny baasto legs, with all sort of old wound markings, like wounds of masaaii spears. And just below his long protruding baasto belly was that family jewel abnormilia, that little microscopic---most tiniest little reptilian membrane also known as gu.s yere. :lol:

mody21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: A tale of Naaso's

Postby mody21 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:33 pm

something I have noticed is that you are very sexual in your story telling....tryna get a nigga heated :oops: :oops: :oops:

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:33 pm

:lol: :lol:

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 pm

adjusted the left naaso,then the right naaso. :lol:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Creep

Alshabaibe
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Alshabaibe » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Menace and Basra would make a lovely couple :clap:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:43 pm

ameen sister, Ameen. imagine revealing your sins and embarrassing in front of Allah and prophets? innallilah thinking of it giving me heartache. i would die if i was exposed in front of my dad or mother. Allaho eebteena iyo tan muslim ka astor ya rabi."
:lol: :lol: :lol: I love your copying and pasting and including it in the story.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:31 pm

:-@ :-@ :-@ :-@

miskeen86
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby miskeen86 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:31 pm

can u post that in twitter style?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:34 pm

grandpa@loool

i think thats my own style. :up: :clap:

Qora@lol sad u r not included in the story? :lol:

Bv me creep? Naaah! :lol: :lol:

miskeen

twitter style is usually my usual style---u know -dialogue friendly--but today i wanted to make it in a first voice or first person style of writing, definitely showcases my writing acumen and gives me an opportunity to story tell. :lol: :lol:

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Qora@lol sad u r not included in the story? :lol:

:

:|

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:54 pm

basra,

where's my story nayaa? i already gave u the outline...a period piece(pms included) where i play a supposed loyal Abyssinian servant to your ladyship...where's that story?? get on with it already :lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Zuli@lol

Zuli

u r too boring for a story. I like people with flaws and blemishes. Your flaws are limited. (falling in love every month) I want someone with abundant flaws to polk and fondle. :clap:

PS: Did i tell u that i recently read my typical 19th century letters books and came upon a letter in which the subject of the gossip was an abyssinian or ethiopian servant in the white house of one of the us president-- i forget the prez---in which they described the ethiopian with a 'noble face' an alongated nose and such-- i cracked up! It made me appreciate my alongated nose. :clap:

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:12 pm

i've been called many things, boring isn't one of them :mrgreen:

Tiburon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Tiburon » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:33 pm

Speaking of naaso lately I have ironically been dating girls with pimples or small nobs near the areolar circle of the nipple. What was more shoking was seeing nipple almost turn blood red on sucking..Is that normal or this broad about to lactate somali red milk...Do tell ladies..

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.