Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Somali Teen Rapes 50yr Old White Women

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

A Somali Teen Rapes 50yr Old White Women

Postby caburiye1 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:41 pm

PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — Juvenile proceedings are under way against a Somali refugee accused of sexually assaulting a 50-year-old woman after a Maine judge dismissed charges brought against him as an adult.

The judge ruled this week that prosecutors failed to prove that Mohammed Mukhtar of Portland was an adult. He’s accused of breaking into an apartment in May and assaulting a woman.

Prosecutors said documents showed Mukhtar was born on Jan. 1, 1994, which would make him 18. But Mukhtar’s attorney successfully argued that he was born on Oct. 25, 1994, making him 17.

The Portland Press Herald (http://bit.ly/MMquAd ) says Mukhtar was transferred from jail to the Long Creek Youth Development Center, but prosecutors say they’ll likely still seek to have Mukhtar tried as an adult because of the seriousness of the crime.
http://hiiraan.com/news4/2012/July/2486 ... crime.aspx

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: A Somali Teen Rapes 50yr Old White Women

Postby The-Screw » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:46 pm

There is not a more idiotic crime you can commit, specially in Maine. They will hang him and burn his corpse and leave it in the middle of the street to warn others.

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:57 pm

I don't see why this is big news. Of the rapes that occur annually, Somalis do not even account for 0.0000000001%. I just checked Google News for "teenage rapes." The first result; the victim's age (4-5) shocked me. The second result, the victim's age is 76-year-old. Check it for yourself.

caburiye1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby caburiye1 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:58 pm

PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — Juvenile proceedings are under way against a Somali refugee accused of sexually assaulting a 50-year-old woman after a Maine judge dismissed charges brought against him as an adult.

The judge ruled this week that prosecutors failed to prove that Mohammed Mukhtar of Portland was an adult. He’s accused of breaking into an apartment in May and assaulting a woman.

Prosecutors said documents showed Mukhtar was born on Jan. 1, 1994, which would make him 18. But Mukhtar’s attorney successfully argued that he was born on Oct. 25, 1994, making him 17.

The Portland Press Herald (http://bit.ly/MMquAd ) says Mukhtar was transferred from jail to the Long Creek Youth Development Center, but prosecutors say they’ll likely still seek to have Mukhtar tried as an adult because of the seriousness of the crime.
Mukhtar was arrested after police matched a fingerprint on a condom wrapper to a print they took from Mukhtar a month earlier when he was allegedly driving without a license. Berry said that as a juvenile, Mukhtar should not have been brought to the jail and fingerprinted.

Mukhtar is accused of attacking a 50-year-old woman in a High Street apartment. The woman told police she sleeps soundly because of medication and woke to find a stranger assaulting her.

http://hiiraan.com/news4/2012/July/2486 ... crime.aspx

maybe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby maybe » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:01 pm

He's not Somali, He's definitely a Bantu.

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:04 pm

What happened to your promise? You promised not to say something bad.

KingMJ
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KingMJ » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:05 pm

How many of these bantus you guys got in the states?? I've never seen one in LDN.

maybe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby maybe » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:08 pm

What happened to your promise? You promised not to say something bad.
State where I said something bad? All I said was he's not Somali. And last time I checked Bantu was an ethnicity not an insult!

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:14 pm

SMH

I wouldn't lose sleep over him if they took him deep in the woods. You mean to tell me u can't get flower in this day and age and u resort to breaking in and sexually assaulting older medicated women?

dude is a scum.

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:15 pm

State where I said something bad? All I said was he's not Somali. And last time I checked Bantu was an ethnicity not an insult!
Your tone (definitely) implied it's Bantus who do this stuff, not Somalis. Why else would you even mention Bantu?

maybe
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby maybe » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:22 pm

The title is misleading. I was correcting the OP.

blackstars25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby blackstars25 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:26 pm

M'fer is Somali to the T. Just because he dark doesn't mean his bantu smh

Somali's have proven time and time again to be the scum every society they manage infiltrate.

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:27 pm

MAINE IS THE POOREST, WHITEST STATE IN NEW ENGLAND.
SOUTHIE BOY IS DOOMED WHEN HE GOES TO JAIL FOR RAPING A WHITE WOMAN.
HE'LL BE BEATEN AND RAPED :smugfavre:
AND CRYING LIKE A BITCH. :sadbron:

ahmed yey

Postby ahmed yey » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:29 pm

somalis are racist walahi.whether he is bantu ,arab or hawiye .a somali is a somali .why are somalis more concerned about someones look .aperson should be judged through his character not his looks .Do you know that you are questioning God about his creation .it was god that created man . :snoop:

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:29 pm

M'fer is Somali to the T. Just because he dark doesn't mean his bantu smh

Somali's have proven time and time again to be the scum every society they manage infiltrate.
SO IF A SOMALI IS DARK, HE BANTU? :lawd:
HE'S PROBABLY EELAY.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.