Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saudi Arabia's 'little Barbie' flees to the UK

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Saudi Arabia's 'little Barbie' flees to the UK

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:05 pm

This obsession with Arabs has to stop. One the one hand we have the haters who cry foul everytime an Arab farts, on the other we have arab-worshippers who think they will go to heaven if they lick Arab arse. Walaahi somalis are losers. :|

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Blackstar how about you go f*ck yourself, you low life arab hater.

He's true though, one law for common folk another for royalty.
We don't even have a functioning state yet we have the audacity criticise others.

tightrope
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby tightrope » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:10 pm

LITTLE BARBIE?
MORE LIKE FAT TRANNIE :lol:

blackstars25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby blackstars25 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:26 pm

This obsession with Arabs has to stop. One the one hand we have the haters who cry foul everytime an Arab farts, on the other we have arab-worshippers who think they will go to heaven if they lick Arab arse. Walaahi somalis are losers. :|
i wasn't chastising arabs, i have no problems with egyptians, lebanese, syrians etc etc. we just trying to expose KSA for their hypocrisy because as you can see here we have somalis who view the royals as infallible demigods.
Blackstar how about you go f*ck yourself, you low life arab hater.
i don't hate arabs.

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:35 pm

we just trying to expose KSA for their hypocrisy
Who is "we", the organization that you work for, that's trying to inform Snetters about KSA hypocrisy they don't know about?

blackstars25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby blackstars25 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:39 pm

i'm not the only one here that calls out the saudi gov for their criminal behaviour when they see it.

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:42 pm

i'm not the only one here that calls out the saudi gov for their criminal behaviour when they see it.
It's only you and Enlightened~Sista who make Saudi topics. So, what's the name of the organization that you two work for?

blackstars25
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby blackstars25 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:43 pm

ok, i mean "we" as me and Enlightened-Sista. you happy now?

Conqueror
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within"

Postby Conqueror » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:45 pm

And then we have a third party, like yourself british-worshippers who think they will go to heaven if they lick british arse. Walaahi "Somalilanders" are losers.

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:51 pm

ok, i mean "we" as me and Enlightened-Sista. you happy now?
I did a little search. Apparently, Enlightened~Sista made the most topics with the title Saudi included. Yours is on the rise.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.