Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MO FARAH 10000M GOLD MEDALIST

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
blitzkrieg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: MO FARAH 10000M GOLD MEDALIST

Postby blitzkrieg » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:50 pm

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m893j ... o1_500.jpg

In my twenty years of existence, he's literally the first Somali I've seen to display affection in public. Also, his daughter's adorable!
Last edited by blitzkrieg on Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:53 pm

the daughter can not stand because here father stinks after 10 km orodkii shiirkiisa ayey u adkeeysan weeysay!!
Last edited by DR-YALAXOOW on Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:54 pm

doctor yaxalow now you like MOBOT :lol: , mo farah is a good muslim , most of his money goes to his charity which mostly goes to drought areas in east africa, a somali hero :som: :sland: :dj:

Good for him :up:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:54 pm

looool @ his daughter

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:55 pm

In my twenty years of existence, he's literally the first Somali I've seen to display affection in public. Also, his daughter's adorable!
showing off kissing your wife whiles millions if not billions of people watch that is not Islamic.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Going to the gym and watchin titties and ass bounce is not islamic, lol @ these part time sheikhs

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:59 pm

http://markonews.com/marko/wp-content/u ... 8988_n.jpg

blitzkrieg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby blitzkrieg » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Bless you for bringing my count up to two.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Going to the gym and watchin titties and ass bounce is not islamic, lol @ these part time sheikhs
that is a serious accusation, you should take it back, I do not go to the gym to watch women's tits and butts, you need to stop being defensive I saw this pic before and never intended to say something bad about it but this Blitz girl is promoting scandalous behaiviour and I have to object as a muslim, it is within my right to post my two cents, and my islamic duty to prevent fitna with communication if not with my hands.

I am not part-time shiekh never even claimed to be religious, so I don't see where you are getting your info from, control your tribalism dumbass.

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:08 pm

that is a serious accusation, you should take it back, I do not go to the gym to watch women's tits and butts, you need to stop being defensive I saw this pic before and never intended to say something bad about it but this Blitz girl is promoting scandalous behaiviour and I have to object as a muslim, it is within my right to post my two cents, and my islamic duty to prevent fitna with communication if not with my hands.

I am not part-time shiekh never even claimed to be religious, so I don't see where you are getting your info from, control your tribalism dumbass.
Listen, you made threads about you wanting to commit zinna, and here's a muslim dude who completed a race with a sujuud to allah and then celebrating it with his wife, so your supposed to respect the camera and forget about your wife, is this is what he should've done?, tell me if you had a wife and you won something big and she approached you for a kiss would you just turn and reject her? wow dude, just wow :|

blitzkrieg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby blitzkrieg » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:08 pm

that is a serious accusation, you should take it back, I do not go to the gym to watch women's tits and butts, you need to stop being defensive I saw this pic before and never intended to say something bad about it but this Blitz girl is promoting scandalous behaiviour and I have to object as a muslim
Oh, here comes the melodrama! How am I promoting "scandalous behavior" by pasting a picture that's been taken by a photographer at the Olympics? I'm not the one who's pictured, nor did I even go out of my way to search for it, given that it's from an article, so please tell me how I'm promoting "scandalous behavior" by sharing a picture that's clearly meant to be public? Save your condescension for when I actually do something scandalous.

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Touché. :lol:

I was wondering which page the thread will be ruined. I guess I got my answer. :down:

blitzkrieg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby blitzkrieg » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:12 pm

tell me if you had a wife and you won something big and she approached you for a kiss would you just turn and reject her? wow dude, just wow :|
I have a question that doesn't necessarily mean to be antagonizing, but I suppose that you and others may read it to be that way: If Mo Farah were a woman who states that she's Muslim but was photographed kissing her white (but supposedly Muslim) husband, would you still have the same opinion, or would you comment on her immodesty?

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:17 pm

tell me if you had a wife and you won something big and she approached you for a kiss would you just turn and reject her? wow dude, just wow :|
I have a question that doesn't necessarily mean to be antagonizing, but I suppose that you and others may read it to be that way: If Mo Farah were a woman who states that she's Muslim but was photographed kissing her white (but supposedly Muslim) husband, would you still have the same opinion, or would you comment on her immodesty?
I would be skeptical if this fictional muslim women was dressed like the other athletes showing flesh and part of their butt-cheeks, as for whatever goes between a martial relationshop, it is none of my business.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.