Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nimco Dareen Was Raped :(

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sagaashan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Nimco Dareen Was Raped :(

Postby Sagaashan » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:09 pm

tallow ma amxaaro ka qoday..waa tay daba u ruxi jirtaye... Malaha melez bay u dacsiyeynaysay...dabodhilifta xunta timaha adag.
Though i understand your sentiment, but rape is rape and you wouldn't want to wish such a vile act upon your worst enemy. I know you wouldn't like this to happen to you b/c you support Farmaajo.

Speed recovery for miskiin.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:10 pm

If she was really raped, i hope she recovers soon.

Laakiin lately, the morrocan girls here say they are raped by jareers. Thats why i said there is something fishy!

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Sad......

Reported here:

http://puntlandi.com/?p=42002

Is she OG ?

VeiledGarbasar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby VeiledGarbasar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:17 pm

Advo,

That is what I mean, our society has become sick I don't know why the younger generation has taken to raping girls. It has become dangerous for Somali females to leave at night, and what makes it even more devasting is 5-8 guys raping ONE girl. Authoillah I remember in Egypt late at night girls used to walk about and nothing would be said to them, subhnAllah. This was the case in Somalia, back in the days ladies would leave from one region seeking husbands in another region and all throughout their journey not ONE rape. If a guy wanted the girl, he will simple marry her and that was it.
Our society frowns up and blame the victim. There really needs to be awareness on rape aboard and back home.
This is the other thing, because of the SHAME tag the girls don't report it and leave it at that, sadly. Soomalida weey waar badanyahin, so the girls just don't bother.

Honestly for rape I think it should be the death penalty, of course there should be a DEFINITE proof he/she did it, if not death penalty, life-time imprisonment.

shitguy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby shitguy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:24 pm

I hope she enjoyed it.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Punanilandi source says she was attacked, not raped.

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Postby TeAmo » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Was she raped by Somali or madow?

Leftist
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Leftist » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:41 pm

If a guy wanted the girl, he will simple marry her and that was it.
True, but he would first kidnap her, literally with brute force. Take her to a Sheik who would conduct the nikaax/rape ceremony. 'Consumate' the marriage. And then bring her back to the family who would have no choice but to accept the nikaax-ised rape of their daughter.

This was/is a widespread practice.

On a per-capita basis, I honestly believe there is more rape & sexual assault happening in Muslim countries, than in non-Muslim countries. I don't know how many of you did Tawaaf at the Kacba, but it is well-known that there are plenty of men who take advantage of the crowded conditions to rub up against the hind parts of the worshippers. Groping women is pretty much pro forma in Egypt. You just reach out, cop a feel, and be about your business.

Thanks to the hush-hush stigma & shame surrounding sex, rape, sexual assault, and loss of virginity, rapists and their like are flourishing in wadamaha muslinka. :down:

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Very sad she is my niece may allah help her in these hard times

Very shocking that a sister and a singer of us was raped

where did this happen kenya nairobi

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:47 pm

tallow ma amxaaro ka qoday..waa tay daba u ruxi jirtaye... Malaha melez bay u dacsiyeynaysay...dabodhilifta xunta timaha adag.
Though i understand your sentiment, but rape is rape and you wouldn't want to wish such a vile act upon your worst enemy. I know you wouldn't like this to happen to you b/c you support Farmaajo.

Speed recovery for miskiin.
First of all this topic has nothing to with farmaajo...and second of all Nimco waa traitorous biatch....I stopped listening to her songs every since I saw that video of her singing for somalia's sworn enemy (ethiopia) ....war naagtu damiir xumaa.

Anyway If this is true..I hope she gets better...and give this music thing a rest..she has definitely tainted her reputation. :down:

Executive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Executive » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:48 pm

I heard she was attacked and NOT raped

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Stupid somalians posting false information. She is not raped. She is stabbed.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:56 pm

she seem to have been attacked, not raped. i wouldn't be surprised if it was someone who didn't care for her treason.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:58 pm

disgusting.

and your god farmaajo is a bigger traitor than her million times over.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:59 pm

she is not raped :? , i dont see that word mentioned on the puntland.com site all they said is dawac halis eeh, people above me are saying she is stabbed that also was not mentioned,, very limited info is forthcoming but i wish her a speedy recovery though am not fan of her music rather a fan of farxiya fiska :D :up: :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.