Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are white people more intelligent than black people?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Is white people more intelligent than black people?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Yes
36%
No
64%

Total votes: 28

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Are white people more intelligent than black people?

Postby ModerateMuslim » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:38 pm

of course the white race is more intelligent than filthy niggers. is it even worth a debate?

just like the yellow race is more intelligent than those white swine oink oink.

in turn the brown indian race is more intelligent than those slant-eyed slaves.

and finally the jewish race is superior in intellect to those curry-smelling bastards and all other lowly races.

thats of course the nature of things.

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:59 pm

is it even worth a debate?
It is.

Jam Street
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jam Street » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:07 pm

it is a fact that can be proven by the state of African continent and the state Europe. Cadaan waa superior, whether u like it or NOT. :roll: :stylin:

I don't care what anybody says but that is the truest statement made here in a long while.

Negritude
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Negritude » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:54 am

Let us debate!
Did you stay in all summer?

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:20 am

:wtf: I genuinely hope this thread is just trolling or I am beginning to believe their are a lot of unstable people in this forum who would be better off seeking professional help and reading the Qur'an. Do yourselves a favour, get the hell off the computer and do something constructive with your time.

As for the topic, I have consecutively out-performed every white person in my class from nursery to High shool. Does that mean I'm racially superior to them, or does it simply mean I, as an individual, am just very a smart person?

Our proud ancestors would be rolling in their graves if they heard what some of you cockroaches had to say. :down:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:38 am

This must be the dumbest question in the history of mankind.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:44 pm

[quote="abdi.ismail"]:wtf: I genuinely hope this thread is just trolling or I am beginning to believe their are a lot of unstable people in this forum who would be better off seeking professional help and reading the Qur'an. Do yourselves a favour, get the hell off the computer and do something constructive with your time.

As for the topic, I have consecutively out-performed every white person in my class from nursery to High shool. Does that mean I'm racially superior to them, or does it simply mean I, as an individual, am just very a smart person?

Our proud ancestors would be rolling in their graves if they heard what some of you cockroaches had to say. :down:[/quote]

abdi

I doubt you have even out performed white students ever. I am sure u r talking about the adoons that u love and adore, so much that u always use their emoticom here on somalinet. Once u go black u never go back i guess. :roll:

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:50 pm

:wtf: I genuinely hope this thread is just trolling or I am beginning to believe their are a lot of unstable people in this forum who would be better off seeking professional help and reading the Qur'an. Do yourselves a favour, get the hell off the <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="#">computer</a> and do something constructive with your time.

As for the topic, I have consecutively out-performed every white person in my class from nursery to High shool. Does that mean I'm racially superior to them, or does it simply mean I, as an individual, am just <a class="ktg6us78hf8vdu7" href="#">very</a> a smart person?

Our proud ancestors would be rolling in their graves if they heard what some of you cockroaches had to say. :down:

abdi

I doubt you have even out performed white students ever. I am sure u r talking about the adoons that u love and adore, so much that u always use their emoticom here on somalinet. Once u go black u never go back i guess. :roll:

:pac:

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:52 pm

One of these days,Basra will be white enough to quote correctly. :lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Tuushi, Inshaalaah- habibti, Inshaalaah--- Pray for me. :stylin:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:19 am

abdi

Now you're just chitting sh*t. Funnily enough, there were no black people in my class - unless you count asians as black. And I don't "adore adoons", it's just that I don't have self-esteem issues like you basra. I'm well aware of my own superiority over other people. :up:

Shirwac_1
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Shirwac_1 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:57 am

Today white people are playing their cards wright, there is nothing wrong with that.

However the mafia says "tooko bir tooko".

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:01 am

One of these days,Basra will be white enough to quote correctly. :lol:
:gladbron: :pac:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:25 pm

I am glad White team have won! Yeayyyy! :stylin:

ottawacash

Postby ottawacash » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:33 pm

a Black man is ruling the most powerful nation in da world feels good to be Black Obama 4 more years :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.