Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are white people more intelligent than black people?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Is white people more intelligent than black people?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Yes
36%
No
64%

Total votes: 28

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Are white people more intelligent than black people?

Postby Basra- » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:48 pm

[quote="ottawacash"]a Black man is ruling the most powerful nation in da world feels good to be Black Obama 4 more years :up:[/quote]

Ottawa---Not really. Yes, Obama is the president but is not through his own merits. It is through Allaah swt that he is where he is--to bring peace in the world. Bush Fcked up. But lets examine his leadership:

1- Under Obama, the economy is Horrendous. Over 8% unemployment for over 2 1/2 years. Poverty all over America, sounds familiar? Perhaps Mother Continent Africa's poverty? (yes, u can blame Bush but, the man is in the office for 3 1/2 years---time to take responsibility. )

2. Under Obama --the world notorious leaders are ignoring him and having a ball. (Bush was feared most, after what he did to Saddam , Iraq and Afghanistan lol. After 911- it was suspected that Russia had something to do with it, Putin made sure to Call Bush right away and bow down, and swear he had nothing to do with it. lol) World's dictators don't fear American power anymore. Russia's Putin practically ignored and slighted Obama in his last visit to the states. Not to mention Obama bowing down to the Saudi King,to the chagrin of the Republican party who were justly infuriated. :clap: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 109&surl=1 A shameful act that totally exposed his adoon-ness and not to mention his race tendency to bow down to none adoon superiors.

3.Under Obama, the presidents office has become a joke. Any joe and jane can insult or interrupt the president, where as in the past-- the mere eye contact with an American president can give you the chills. I am not talking about unstable idiots who attempt assassination on the past president, but i am talking about mere rudeness. Bush had to go to Iraq to be insulted by an angry Arab man throwing a shoe at the president on his last month in the office.

4. Under Obama ---The congress are having a permanent Holiday. No major bill was passed since the health law three years ago--Who fears the boss if he is mere adoon>?

Ottawa --shall i continue? :stylin:

ottawacash

Postby ottawacash » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:53 pm

dont blame Obama blame the system and congress remember obama said republican party wanna destory the american middle class and Obama is a true hero to all poor americans but bankers and wall street and Congress r ruining american :down: not OBAMA

Arabmann
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabmann » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Basra, you used to admire Obama. What happened?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Arabman

I still admire Obama. This is tuff love, but i think its time for him to go. Mitt should come in and fix the economy, if he fails in 4 years-- he needs to go too. Also, i especially want Obama gone because- i hate to personalize every insult that comes his way. It is difficult to be a minority and see your fellow minority prez being insulted on a daily basis. I am tired of changing the channels everytime a republican racist cries-- "We need to bring back America"! I want things to go back like old times. White prez-- white haters----- white on white hate---pop corn on the side--lets roll. :stylin:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 am

I must 'muse' and 'confess' my participation in this thread was brilliant. Reading down the thread, I couldn't help but be amazed at my personage, and my own greatness. Mashalaaah. :dj:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:46 am

basra aka kuwaitiboy aka nabeela
the answer to your question is yes and no. yes white people are indeed smarter than the blacks nowadays because the freedom their fore fathers fought for is in vain, they are over represented in crimes, high school drop out, using drugs e,t,c.. however, blacks were smarter back in the 60's era or way back their brain seemed to function well under that enviroment. the whites were animals back then :dj:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:30 am

Yes. White people are more intelligent than us black people.

A_I
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby A_I » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:48 am

White people are only more intelligent cus they have better education & better institutions.

nabeela is 2dumb 2b basra... obvs not the same person

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:53 am

Somali baan ahay
Sanku-neefle ma oggoli
Inuu iga sarrayn karo

I'm thinking of doing a Daayeer just for a month so Eaglehawk (and MANY others) get a daily dose of their mantra-like conscious autosuggestion

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:19 pm

White people are only more intelligent cus they have better education & better institutions.

Ouch! :dj:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:22 pm

:lol: i agree

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey! :lol: Nabeela is not that dumb. Just a lil slow, that is all. :dj: :dj:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Aabihiin wasse miyeydaan xishooneyn? This entire thread is making me cringe in embarrassment.
:mindblown:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:47 pm

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:50 pm

basra's logic: black's are dumber than white!
in that case you is dumber than white accept it :stylin:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.