Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How much children would you like to have and what would you

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Re: How much children would you like to have and what would

Postby TeAmo » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Loooooooool maskeen :steviej:
Next time don't go around sleeping with random girls then this wouldn't happen. Atleast the child is with his mother and not his crazy father (no offense) :ufdup:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:42 pm

If I had children, I would call them:

Males - Kulmiye, Dhalac, Jeyte, Saxardiid, Mire, Shirdoon, Sharmarke, Saad, Awreeye, Baashi

Gabdho - Nasteexo, Sagal, Suban, Shankaroon, Samafilan, Barni, Muxubo, Maano, Kaftuun,

Coldoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Coldoon » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:43 pm

How much children would you like to have and what would you name them?

Me, Inshallah i'd like to see myself in the next 25 years with 10 kids, all of them being sons

I'll name them

Muhammad, Muscab, Cumar,Ali, Jafar, Xassan, Bilal, Guled, Jibril, Khalid
Leave it to a Langaab to daydream about increasing his numbers. :lol:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:48 pm

who else have already children on this forum?? marka aniga leeyga saaro. i have 6 children :up:3 boys and 3 girls :up:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:50 pm

who else have already children on this forum?? marka aniga leeyga saaro. i have 6 children :up:3 boys and 3 girls :up:
What about the ones with Inga ?

ofafrique
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Preaching Pan-Somalism throughout the corridors of your city.

Postby ofafrique » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Girls:
Aaliyah
Layla
Yasmin
Asli
Maryan
Xaadiyo
Zakiyah
Sahara
Eliza

Boys:
Mohamed (every family should have at least one Mohamed tbh)
Jamaal
Rashid
Cuumar

... Or whatever my husband comes up with.

Insha'allah, I want anything that Allah (SWT) is willing to give me. I love kids so much.

Calibesteen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Calibesteen » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Loooooooool maskeen :steviej:
Next time don't go around sleeping with random girls then this wouldn't happen. Atleast the child is with his mother and not his crazy father (no offense) :ufdup:
Im actually looking to get married and settle down with a Somali girl and have children inshallah. Hopefully my daughter from my previous relationship will contact me. From there I hope I can create a father - daughter bond.

Areesa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

Postby Areesa » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Hopefully ( Insha'Allah) 6. 3 girls and 3 boys.

Girls.
Sabrina.
Salma.
Sameera.

Boys

Saif
Salim
Saafir.

hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hipsterrunoff » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Caburiye camal ha noqonin............ shooting blanks :D

Cunaaye25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cunaaye25 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Dr Yalaxoow saxiib sacadaan maxaa ku soo jeediyey 01:52 sweden ayaad joogtaa sax..............islaanta ma waxey kugu tiri suntaada iga qabso orod oo barsada seexo :D ama wax kale ayaa jira.........

sidey ku dhacdey Dr Yalaxooow oo westernised noqdey inuu dhalo 6 kids..........2 ayaan islahaa ayaad dhashey

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:56 pm

What about the ones with Inga ?

they are included!!! 4 of my children have same mother-- other 2 different mammas :up:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Dr Yalaxoow saxiib sacadaan maxaa ku soo jeediyey 01:52 sweden ayaad joogtaa sax..............islaanta ma waxey kugu tiri suntaada iga qabso orod oo barsada seexo :D ama wax kale ayaa jira.........

sidey ku dhacdey Dr Yalaxooow oo westernised noqdey inuu dhalo 6 kids..........2 ayaan islahaa ayaad dhashey

it's 02:57 here in stockholm sxb !! look i have 4 whit my current wife and 1 former one and 1 other former one.. sxb you dont plan how many children your going to have. its power above who decides how many your going to have...

Based
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Based » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:01 pm

If I had children, I would call them:

Males - Kulmiye, Dhalac, Jeyte, Saxardiid, Mire, Shirdoon, Sharmarke, Saad, Awreeye, Baashi

Gabdho - Nasteexo, Sagal, Suban, Shankaroon, Samafilan, Barni, Muxubo, Maano, Kaftuun,
:clap:

We must do whatever it takes to preserve our heritage against the onslaught of Arab cultural imperialism :up:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:08 pm

40 kids from 4 mothers..

thats the plan..
but wife number 1 only wants 3-4 max..

but seriously i dont need to go that far because we already have crazy breeders in the family.
one of my uncles has 37 kids from 3 wives.. and this is outdated info because this was since 1996.
there have been more childen since and i have more cousins but i cant count them.

other uncles have 16 to 20.
my granfather from my dads side had only 12 from 3 wives.

the average in my family is around 7 kids.

Cunaaye25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cunaaye25 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:15 pm

it's 02:57 here in stockholm sxb !! look i have 4 whit my current wife and 1 former one and 1 other former one.. sxb you dont plan how many children your going to have. its power above who decides how many your going to have...
okey gartey 02:57 sax.......!!! i thought hadaad xaasley tahey..sariirta soo gal ayaa lagu dhihi lahaa waa hore?

don't you practise contraception?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.