Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is the Holocaust a fact or a fiction and why ?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

How many of you believe the holocaust took place with extermination and gassing and all.

1- Yes
44%
2-No
56%

Total votes: 27

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Is the Holocaust a fact or a fiction and why ?

Postby gedo_gurl » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Great effort on your part :lol: :lol: :rose:

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:37 pm

AUN Duqa.

:)

ofafrique
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Preaching Pan-Somalism throughout the corridors of your city.

Postby ofafrique » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Holocaust deniers? :|

Garbo_Gedo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Garbo_Gedo » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:41 pm

According to some major EU countries' law it's illegal to deny the holocaust.

ofafrique
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Preaching Pan-Somalism throughout the corridors of your city.

Postby ofafrique » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:42 pm

1- Yes 9 41%
2- No 13 59%
Y'all some funny ass skinnies. Image

KimJongIllest
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KimJongIllest » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:53 pm

The Holocaust is as real as the sun and the moon. Jewish population before WW2 was 18 million. After WW2, it 12 million. The Jewish population now stands at 13 million in 2012.

They have been gassed, shot, tortured and their bodies cremated in ovens to not leave a trace of evidence of how badly their numbers have been decimated. The Nazis were bastards and they remind us evil has no limits. It will go as far as it can if we don't come in to stop it.

The Jewish people are a proud people, a strong people and a people I truly adore and admire. I have fought tooth and nail for the Jewish people and I have the bruises to show for it.

Jews are just amazing people. 13 million and they control the world. The true landheer of the universe. The Jew cured my severe teenage acne, the Jew helps me find ways to avoid more taxation, the Jew brings me Hollywood entertainment, the Jew has a place for me to store my money, the Jew has won more Nobel prizes than any ethnicity on Earth even though they are a small family. One of the smallest ethnicity groups on Earth.

You people are just jealous of Jews. Who wouldnt? One Jew has contributed more to the planet Earth than the whole Somali ethnic group. Denying their history and denying their historical plight is not only disgraceful but frankly I think should be illegal with jail terms.

rich-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby rich-boy » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:59 am

The holocaust did happened but i don't believe for a second 6 million jews died there weren't even six millions jews in the whole of Europe at the time , denying the holocaust in my country is a 1 way ticket to prison .

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:07 am

The Holocaust is as real as the sun and the moon. Jewish population before WW2 was 18 million. After WW2, it 12 million. The Jewish population now stands at 13 million in 2012.

They have been gassed, shot, tortured and their bodies cremated in ovens to not leave a trace of evidence of how badly their numbers have been decimated. The Nazis were bastards and they remind us evil has no limits. It will go as far as it can if we don't come in to stop it.

The Jewish people are a proud people, a strong people and a people I truly adore and admire. I have fought tooth and nail for the Jewish people and I have the bruises to show for it.

Jews are just amazing people. 13 million and they control the world. The true landheer of the universe. The Jew cured my severe teenage acne, the Jew helps me find ways to avoid more taxation, the Jew brings me Hollywood entertainment, the Jew has a place for me to store my money, the Jew has won more Nobel prizes than any ethnicity on Earth even though they are a small family. One of the smallest ethnicity groups on Earth.

You people are just jealous of Jews. Who wouldnt? One Jew has contributed more to the planet Earth than the whole Somali ethnic group. Denying their history and denying their historical plight is not only disgraceful but frankly I think should be illegal with jail terms.

How did you come to the conclusion that there were exactly 6 million missing ?? for you information the six million figuer was just a figuer that was chosen arbirtarly and that included 4 million death in Auchwitz which later the Jews had to reduce to 1.5 million when they couldn't defend that number , but yet they suck with the 6 million despite admiting they exagerated that number by 3 million , so despite reducing the numbers by 2.5 milion from 6 million which give you 3.5 the Jews still peddle the figuer 6 million, so that fact alone debunks your population estimate. claiming there were 18 million Jews in Europe is a fantastic figuer , in Germany there were only 500,000 , so where were this 17 million thats left from your figuer. The entire world jewish population before and after the holocaust was 15 million .

This magical figuer of 6 million on the virtue of extermination was a popular cliche check this N.Y 1906 articale.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.h ... sacre&st=p

Also in 1921 N.Y reprinted the same figuer ( new york is heavly Jewish owned puplication )

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:20 am

Survivor reveals 1945 plan to kill 6 million Germans

http://www.jweekly.com/article/full/789 ... n-germans/

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:40 am

Herman Rosenblat, the guy who went on Oprah show twice with his Holocaust story & got a movie and book deal, got exposed:
It was not a lie, it was my imagination.
:lol:

Fred Leuchter, a gas chamber expert, who was sent to Auschwitz testifies that no homicidal gas chambers existed:

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:45 am

It was not a lie, it was my imagination.
:lol: :lol:

Sounds like a Temptations track

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:48 am

Don't know what kind shit he was high on but that part was funny. :lol:

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:58 am

Lets see how many somalis believe it or not. I personally don't , i have done my share of research and i have read enough material on the subject and its a fiction.
something is wrong with the poll! we can say yes and no @ the same time :mrgreen: Also, it would be great to have a third option "I don't know"

Thuganomics

Postby Thuganomics » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:00 am

something is wrong with the poll! we can say yes and no @ the same time :"
waryaa why woud you say yes and no at the same time unless one is bi-polar :D

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:06 am

something is wrong with the poll! we can say yes and no @ the same time :"
waryaa why woud you say yes and no at the same time unless one is bi-polar :D
thug - lol. have u ever heard fault/human-error proof :P

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.