Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

y th westernized somaligirls act too miskiin after they got

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
FAH1223
webmaster

Re: y th westernized somaligirls act too miskiin after they

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:13 pm

women is like a car. her value decrease over the years whatever single , divorces or married in the eye of potential partner . it's sunatel al7ayat. and men value decrease or increase depend on his pocket. wa iska aduun iyo 7alkees.
:dead:

KingBlack
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: God keep our land glorious and free!Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Postby KingBlack » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:14 pm

somali man age 117 had twins 2 years ago camel milk is da secret

ElfRuler
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ElfRuler » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Sure, maybe it was thanks to the "milkman". :roll:

KingBlack
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: God keep our land glorious and free!Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Postby KingBlack » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Man r da winners and women r da losers after age 35 who wants to marry an old women wit no eggs no benefits

ElfRuler
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ElfRuler » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Man r da winners and women r da losers after age 35 who wants to marry an old women wit no eggs no benefits

A lazy Somali man who has something for single mothers.

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Postby TeAmo » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:24 pm

When woman feel rubbish about themselves they decrease their standards. I do that all the time when I don't feel too confident I go for guys that are not attractive. If I got divorced I'd also put my standards down because I'm a divorced woman but I'd never marry someone lower than my ex husband unless its in looks coz why do I wanna marry a guy who's personality, lifestyle and attitude sucks and is worse than the one I divorced? What was the point of me divorcing the previous one if I'm going to go for one just like him or worse? :|

KingBlack
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KingBlack » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:25 pm

It's not only conception that is affected. The quality of the egg has an impact on the staying power of the embryo as well. The miscarriage rate is:
26 percent under the age of 35,
32 percent, age 35 to 37,
33 percent, age 38 to 40,
65 percent, over 40.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:25 pm

women is like a car. her value decrease over the years whatever single , divorces or married in the eye of potential partner . it's sunatel al7ayat. and men value decrease or increase depend on his pocket. wa iska aduun iyo 7alkees.

:childplease: :comeon: :wtf:

sahal, maybe there are certain characteristics these men share with her ex-husband.
Wallah your khatar, they have the same way of life and khat. Since she wears suits I though she was a hard one and will go to some good looking guys.

KingBlack
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KingBlack » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Egg freezing can cost upwards of $10,000. It is generally considered most beneficial for women still in their 20s, although Extend Fertility will work with women in their 30s.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:37 pm

When woman feel rubbish about themselves they decrease their standards. I do that all the time when I don't feel too confident I go for guys that are not attractive. If I got divorced I'd also put my standards down because I'm a divorced woman but I'd never marry someone lower than my ex husband unless its in looks coz why do I wanna marry a guy who's personality, lifestyle and attitude sucks and is worse than the one I divorced? What was the point of me divorcing the previous one if I'm going to go for one just like him or worse? :|
:up:
This is what I'm traying to say. Thanks for your thoughts you explained it from a female background.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:59 pm

what the hell hyper

thinking like a true backward dude
no hes right female eggs expired at age 32 or 33 women r useless after age 35

he didnt say eggs ... he said VALUE :down: :down:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:00 pm

what the hell hyper

thinking like a true backward dude
no hes right female eggs expired at age 32 or 33 women r useless after age 35
not quite, as long as she's having her monthly cycle she is fertile it doesn't depend on age

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.