Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Qurux (Masha Allah)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Re: Qurux (Masha Allah)

Postby TeAmo » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:38 am

It is my business if the person who your publicly posting online and violating their picture is my friend wasteman so delete this pic now. How would you like if people posted your pictures on random online forms?

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:44 am

^ Moron, did you see the video from her Youtube channel that was posted, and do you know that under that video two of her FB accounts are posted, with each being a public account that has tons and tons of videos and pics of hers? So how is that private?

Again, fuck off & get a life!

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:02 am

It is my business if the person who your publicly posting online and violating their picture is my friend wasteman so delete this pic now. How would you like if people posted your pictures on random online forms?
She posts videos on youtube, one of which that was posted in this thread featured that very picture. Do you pretend to be thick or what?

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeAmo » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:48 am

Look at these so called men arguing and spewing insults like a bunch of bitches. So what if she posts videos I am aware of that but doesn't mean she gave you the permission to post her pic on here where you 30 something year old faraxs drool over it. Get a life and stop making stupid threads stealing people's pictures from social networking sites.

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:23 am

Those pictures are public from her fb page which she links in all of her videos. By your (painfully lacking) logic, we shouldn't post any picture from anywhere because ya know, there might be 30 something year old people drooling over it god forbid.

Since you're Captain Save A Picture today, while you're at it you should condemn this thread as well. Something tells me you won't though.

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:29 am

^ With some people, try to reason with them once or twice & if that fails don't waste more time on them.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:33 am

This girl has a beautiful face. No make up. Original beauty.
eritrean miyaa qoftaan

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:46 am

It isn't stealing if it's public. Just like I can respond to you since this is a public forum even if your post was to Twist. You don't understand this ridiculously simple concept yet you call me dumb. Yeah, ok.

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TeAmo » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:57 am

Your such a retard, so if I have an argument with a person in public you will get involved coz its in public? Get a life you and twist stop gossiping and arguing like 2 bitches and just accept your in the wrong and move on.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:01 am

TeAmo, if up to me no other people's pic male or female or la ma so hadal qadeen. but this is public forum people have different interests, sense of humour etc.

the girl has public channel that teaches girls how to wear nice hijab, khair Allah ka seeyo. hadad leedahay dadka daman yan la so hadal qadin , oo meshey fb iyo youtube ko leyiheen ha laku so arkin. hana la iska amuse. i 100% agree with you. wah khair leh kama imanaya such topics. but if you saying : stealing iyo wahas. no one stole it and wad ko hadgudubtay twist.

aflagaadada iska daa. if you have concern click report button. and before you insult people.

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:10 am

Your such a retard, so if I have an argument with a person in public you will get involved coz its in public?
lol @ this strawman.

Anyway I'm done, you win. I'll stop gossiping now (bcuz u noe pointing out gaping flaws in logic = gossiping obv).

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:13 am

Wtf this girl is a friend of mine her name is Fatima and she is Barwani, delete this pic now! Who the hell gives you the right to steal people's pictures?

Whenever someone comes in & makes such statement I itch to turn into a dirty son of a gun & start calling people names. Taa ha igu qasbin.

How do you know how & where I got the photo from & what I am to the person in the pic? Don't get involved in everything; mind your own business. :ufdup:
:lol:
and mostly they just claim they know them when they actually don't !
i would've known if my friend's pic was online if it was REALLY their friend Lol

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:12 am

TeAmo stop, just stop, no one is stealing her pictures walaalo, even though I totally disagree with Twist and his cheerleader that is not even worth being named, I fully understand that what is in the public domain can be used again and again, unless it is copyrighted or the forum admin makes a rule that pictures of girls isn't allowed to be posted on the forum.

normally my only objection to posting pic of these girls is that it is fitna, wax dambi ahayn lagama helayo, but in the case of this sister, I remember her from FB and she is actually making tutorials for other mulsim sisters and is about Hijab and makeup etc, her target audience are women, she isn't a provocatively dressed broad posing in a sexy way, not at all, she is just a girl doing a public service for the Xalimos of the future, god forbid they start wearing green, brown jilbabs like our mothers do without any fashion sense.

the guys need to have some respect, this isn't a matter of stealing, but show some respect, and allow this girl, if you want go after the ones that crave your attention instead.

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:37 am

even though I totally disagree with Twist and his cheerleader that is not even worth being named
You don't disagree. Everything you said is in agreement with what has already been stated. You're just a simp.

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:57 am

It's amazing how camera flash (plus green contact lenses) can change someone's appearance

She looks better here, she has nice lips.

This is what the average Somali girl looks like, its better than the average Somali guy :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.