Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

HIV = AIDS: Fraud or Fiction?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Somaliman50
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: HIV = AIDS: Fraud or Fiction?

Postby Somaliman50 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:38 pm

:dwill: I don't know what to believe anymore..

Anarchist
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow!

Postby Anarchist » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Just curious. Have you seen the cases where parents explains that their child was fine then suddenly there is a change? For example the baby/toddler is the the developing stages of to learning to talk and walk then in a short period of time that stops.

I don't doubt there are cases where the child comes into this would with austim because maybe there was damage which occurred during pregnancy, but there are many cases where the child was fine and something triggers a change.

Just curious if you have seen those situations
The thing with autism is that it is a chronic developmental disorder, and rarely if ever diagnosed in infancy (motor sensory stage). Most doctors look for its symptoms in the toddler years and mostly in boys, long after children have established cognitive skills beyond the motor sensory. Changes in children like you have mentioned can happen due to many things, but the biggest problem with this disorder is misinformation and misdiagnosis. It doesn't affect walking or many of the other motor based functions. Social interactions, communication, lack of interest in parental attention & affection, unexplainable interest in repetitive actions, etc are usually its symptoms. Most experts have agreed that it is a genetic based disorder and occurs sometime during the gestation period. Because of its chronic nature & the fact that MRI specs of autistic children/adults have shown just how it affects the brain, it's not possible to be caused by anything in the environment. MMR vaccines have trace amounts of thimerosal which is a mercury-containing organic substance and this was the supposed link to autism according to Dr. Andrew Wakefield (the discredited doctor who was sanctioned for falsifying his research). But, even with exposure to high levels of mercury or even lead, it never causes autism. Maybe severe brain damage, but nothing like the autism spectrum. It's still unknown what causes it. Intermarriages, old age in both fathers & mothers, etc have all been linked to be factors in it, but nothing conclusive yet.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:47 pm

I've gotta be tested for a whole lotta stuff soon, thankfully HIV is not one of them. But who knows, it might pop up some time in the future :|
:scusthov:

Don't worry, I'll study hard.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:44 pm

LOL Alpha :o u might have confessed u have HIV. Your response was as good as a full blown confession. What happened? Who did u sleep with? Give me all the juicey details. :stylin: :stylin:

PrinceDaadi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceDaadi » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:57 pm

i will watch the video and comment it insha,allah. I have never met somebody who got HIV or Aids i accepted that it exists but who knows maybe farmo companies r making out of it.

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:59 pm

i will watch the video and comment it insha,allah. I have never met somebody who got HIV or Aids i accepted that it exists but who knows maybe farmo companies r making out of it.
I worked in a family doctor's office last year. I saw some tests come back of patients that were HIV positive. Alhamdulillah no one that I know personally.

PrinceDaadi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceDaadi » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:04 pm

by assuming it exits i believe we will have cure and vaccination with in very short time.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Basra,

Never taken the test before, but I have donated blood. Nothing was said.

I worked in a family doctor's office last year. I saw some tests come back of patients that were HIV positive. Alhamdulillah no one that I know personally.
Did you watch the 2nd video posted regarding the HIV test?

KingBlack
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: God keep our land glorious and free!Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Postby KingBlack » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:07 pm

somalis have da most HIV in toronto after blacks about 30,000 somalis in Canada have HIV aids ages 17-45

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Basra,

Never taken the test before, but I have donated blood. Nothing was said.

Did you watch the 2nd video posted regarding the HIV test?
No i havent..im at work and cannot watch videos on this comp.
Yh i donated blood..i saved 5 lives... I should donate again soon
Last edited by SelfD on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Alpha@loool

People who suspect they have HIV usually donate blood-- it is a self mechanism way to be in denial. :lol: One man actually left a copy of the red cross letter informing him his blood contained hiv antibodys--- in some bizarre way, he thought by leaving the letter to be discovered, it will satisfy his guilt of infecting his new wife. Alpha I have no doubt u r infected. Seek help macaanto. :lol:

PS NO, I did not watch the video. Any idiot who says hiv doesn't exist is a barbarian, ignominious. I have no patience for deliberate stupidity, or primitive self mechanism tactics.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:27 pm

I haven`t seen the video but have explored alternative theories on HIV/AIDS.
The first thing that struck me was that the HIV "virus" has never been isolated, only antibodies have been detected.
secondly, falsely positive HIV tests are common in anyone who has a compromised immune system. Malnutrition in Africa will produce such "positives"

Personally, I treat all information realeased in the West as suspect, whether its politics, science, history etc.
Its not AIDS that is ravaging Africa, but the imperialist capitalist system imposed by proxy.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:53 pm

"
Personally, I treat all information realeased in the West as suspect, whether its politics, science, history etc.
Its not AIDS that is ravaging Africa, but the imperialist capitalist system imposed by proxy"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL First of all., this statement really cracked me up. It bespeaks the tone of a Voltage or even an ALPHA, God forbid. This, careless lazy introspection of thought processing bemuses me, it is truly nothing short of awe and insufferable contentment of a clueless soul.

Secondly, I whole heartedly agree with u the incompetence of the west to FAIL to isolate AIDS VIRUS by now, 32 years after its initial discovery. After countless of funds allocated to find cure and research, the science crappy community are using the methods of the late 80s of anti bodies modes of deduction. Seriously, where is the outrage? Why are these scientists NOT fired for failing? Come to think of it, Original- what about the regular Flu virus---can it be isolated in our system when one is infected? OR they go by the symptoms of flu???? :roll:

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Alpha@loool

People who suspect they have HIV usually donate blood-- it is a self mechanism way to be in denial. :lol: One man actually left a copy of the red cross letter informing him his blood contained hiv antibodys--- in some bizarre way, he thought by leaving the letter to be discovered, it will satisfy his guilt of infecting his new wife. Alpha I have no doubt u r infected. Seek help macaanto. :lol:

PS NO, I did not watch the video. Any idiot who says hiv doesn't exist is a barbarian, ignominious. I have no patience for deliberate stupidity, or primitive self mechanism tactics.
Lol, your insanity is much appreciated.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:06 pm

HIV is real and be carefull you horny bastards :D keep your vijayvijays and your ali fanaxs away from illegal Niiko!! and do not use drugs... and you skinny dudes if you see A hot vijayvijay whit big melons remember pls Use AL CONDOMIA :stylin: and always remember if you dont get vijayvijay ever in your sorry life then you can use and do niiko whit watermelons cuz is save and halaal too :up:
Last edited by DR-YALAXOOW on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.