Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A Somali boy went to Jail for Rape

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ManD333q
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: A Somali boy went to Jail for Rape

Postby ManD333q » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:21 pm

Ani waxay iila eegtahay gabadho inay iyadu wax raadinaysay.

You really think a Somali girl chooses to be f***** outside a SOMALI AREA?? :lol: :lol: aba a3raf intash saalfitak weyal banaat?, laysh int qaasi li hadaraja 3alayhum. :lol:
was she Somali? i thought she was African! :?
even africans don't deserve to be raped :ufdup:

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:55 am

You must know a lot of 16 year old girls who make a habit of soliciting for sex from older, strange men outside of grocery stores to be making such a retarded comment?

Bal maxeey gabadhaan raadineysay? Nin eeyan aqoonin guskiisa? In lagu fuulo banaanka cad iyadoo maalin eey tahay? Waxaan oo kale ayaa mushtamaca ku dhex jiraan.
but ofcourse the thought of men raping teenage girls on the doorsteps of a public store in broad daylight makes sense to you? maskaxda yar ka shaqaysii yarow han kula taliyee.

Brobaganda
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Praying for world peace because the violence affects mothers and kids the most

Postby Brobaganda » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:57 am

Execution, now!

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:57 am

The girl looked older kulaha, nimanka qaar dhararka hablaha uun bey eegtan.Inaabtiday inan yar 10jir ah bey leedahy oo 182cm, aabahed xoolahaas o meydhan bu maalin kasta ka ilaaliya oo mooda inay inan weyn tahay.
Taasi caqli gal maahan :shock:
lool you wont believe it till you see it.Family wada dhaadheer bey ka dhalatey mashallah, walaashed ka weyn oo jirta 12 wa 180, her cousin oo 13 jir ah waa 185.I feel like a midget when i visit that family.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:17 am

You must know a lot of 16 year old girls who make a habit of soliciting for sex from older, strange men outside of grocery stores to be making such a retarded comment?

Bal maxeey gabadhaan raadineysay? Nin eeyan aqoonin guskiisa? In lagu fuulo banaanka cad iyadoo maalin eey tahay? Waxaan oo kale ayaa mushtamaca ku dhex jiraan.
so the girl he assaulted was somali? not that matter but older man getting stupid these days! anigu wahan arkey somali guys are strange. the other day; somali guy, who i knew very well, he is his late 40s , sentenced here in doha courts, for raping mental disable Palestinian kid! we just have to except we are just like other human been, wah walba wey naka soroban!

Anarchist
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow!

Postby Anarchist » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:45 am

@Mondey - You're obviously special if you think women & young girls aren't assaulted out in the open. I guess for people like you, it'd make more sense for a 16 year old girl to solicit for sex from a man she doesn't know (why? Because she's horny out of her brains), then after satisfying her urges out in the open, in a Somali area, just a few steps away from the store she was shopping in, then she'll attract attention to herself by seeking help from other Somalis. Putting herself in the spotlight and risking her reputation in the community as a slut. Why is she doing all of this? To frame some Farax she's never met before. Brilliant!

@hyperactive - Yes, she's Somali.

Rapes, animal abuse, child molestation and every deviant sexual abuse used to happen in Somalia & still do. Not sure why Soomaalida lie to themselves and deny such practices. We are far from being innocent or wholesome. What would anyone expect from people who have brought such mayhem on to themselves & their country for the last 22 years? The only difference is, Soomaalida hide such abuses and usually blame the victims like our friend Mondey, then turn around & deny it even being part of Somali culture. Why would it be part of Somali culture to start with? The actions of a few have nothing to do with any culture.

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Look dude don't put words i did not say out of my mouth, i despise rapists and death penalty is too little for them. anyways i was thinking this girl is african and not Somali. but still you must be too miskiin for thinking that a woman is not capable of seducing a man and force him against his well then accuse him of rape. rape is common but public rape? what sort of men would believe a man goes and publicly rapes a girl in front every one out of no where to risk his reputation and even more his life and freedom genius? not even a drunk one will do that. i think the western culture that victimizes women at all cost and condemns men have left great impact on you.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.