Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

want to divorce my pregnant wife

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: want to divorce my pregnant wife

Postby Murax » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Didn't really read the topic, but the ONE drawback to kids will be not getting any for those 9 months. The thought of sex with a pregnant person is repulsing :ufdup:

Enlightened~Sista
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Enlightened~Sista » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:33 pm

dear fellow Somalis

thank you all for your messages the good and the bad

im not joking and this is real. i just to make sense of what im going through and why i deserve this. you dont understand how much i want to have a happy family. even though i dont love my wife anymore i still remember the first 3 months when she was good to me. i thought i could change her but i cant. i think she took my softness and compasion for family as weakness and she exploited it. and this really hurts me. i sometimes think if i was strict and harsh in beginning she wouldn't pull this. it hurts to know my children will grow up in a divorced home.

now im confident about my decision. i cant live a life like this even though it hurts too much to break my family but i deserve someone who appreciates me. i dont beat her, never touched her, will drop everything for her, spend all my time with her and in return i get disrespect and violence.

for the person who said, it's cause she's pregnant.pregancy has 20% to do with it. she was like this before her pregnancy.
you should wait till the kid is born and in the meantime document all her abuses (voice record, video record, etc) against you so you can get custody of the children

:mindblown: This guy thinks he's cadaan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Du$ty
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Du$ty » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:43 pm

despairedmaskiin, you need to learn 5 simple steps...

1. take her to her hooyo's house and tell her to get off the car and never come back.

2.Leave her there for 4-6 weeks

3. change your number and disconnect your house line

4.Say No to any family peace talks (bring her back only when you are ready)

5.When you do bring her back, make sure not to smile, laugh and don't get in a conversation with her for 2-3 weeks.

You don't need to divorce her just show her that you can erase the marriage history at any giving time

Good Luck :ugeek:

ManD333q
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ManD333q » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:51 pm

if what you are saying is true ..your wife is qumanyo..i'm sorry :lol:

But is your own fault - you too soft, you should ever apologies for something you haven't done just will mostly lead to continuously disrespecting.
Don't rush into divorce though just change your attitude, and let her know she is driving you to break your family, I'm sure she doesn't want to get divorce specially in her condition. I think she would change the tune...if u toughen up a little :ufdup:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Oh my god this guy is serious :o

Warya aqalkaaga ha dumine ee iska samir oo ducee.Divorce wax lagu ordow maaha. :down:

zingii
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zingii » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Talo ahaan kuuma siiyen inaad furto naag uur kuu leh balse sida aad wax u sheegtay haday run tahay waxaan ku oran lahaa:

Ha ka nixin ayadoo uur leh, waayo waxaa dhici kara in ilmaha ay kuu wado ka dilmaan ama dhicis ku dhashaan (because of stress).
Adigoo ka fakaraya caruurta ay kuu wado isaga dul qaado inta ay ka dhaleeso, inta u dhaxeesana dhaqankeeda isbedel ka fiiri.

Cunuga iminka kuu jooga, sawiro labadiina ah ka qaado lacala ay noqoto in aad kala tagtaan markay kuu dhasho.
Kan dhalan doona xaadir ahow markuu dhalanayo, asna sawiro ka qaado badan ee xasuus kuu noqda lacala arintu wali is furdaamin.

Umusha marka ay ka baxdo isbedel hadaadan arkin, mid lama filaan ah kaga soo jar adoo calool adeegaya.
Qof ku daneenaya haday tahay, way kuu soo guurguuran, dariiqa xunna way ka weecan.
Qof aan ku rabin haday tahay, way ku farxi furitaanka oo awalba waa mid ay rabtay.

Dardaaranka hadaan kuu soo gunaanudo (NAAG XUN IYO MAQRIB WAA LA DADAJIYAA).

Hadaa kala tagtaan, waxaa iga talo ah inaad u ceeb asturto ee ka gaabsato waxa aad u furtay.
Afkaaga ha ka nabad hesho oo carabkaaga ka ilaali.
Caruurtaadana ha dayicin inta aad ifka saarantahay.

Qayr ALLAH kaaga dhigo, Ayadana uga dhigo wixii goaan ah ee aad gaartaan.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:23 pm

dear fellow Somalis

thank you all for your messages the good and the bad

im not joking and this is real. i just to make sense of what im going through and why i deserve this. you dont understand how much i want to have a happy family. even though i dont love my wife anymore i still remember the first 3 months when she was good to me. i thought i could change her but i cant. i think she took my softness and compasion for family as weakness and she exploited it. and this really hurts me. i sometimes think if i was strict and harsh in beginning she wouldn't pull this. it hurts to know my children will grow up in a divorced home.

now im confident about my decision. i cant live a life like this even though it hurts too much to break my family but i deserve someone who appreciates me. i dont beat her, never touched her, will drop everything for her, spend all my time with her and in return i get disrespect and violence.

for the person who said, it's cause she's pregnant.pregancy has 20% to do with it. she was like this before her pregnancy.
you should wait till the kid is born and in the meantime document all her abuses (voice record, video record, etc) against you so you can get custody of the children

:mindblown: This guy thinks he's cadaan. :lol: :l:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I say divorce her after she gives birth

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:42 pm

:mindblown:
This is crazy...u shouldnt take advice to divorce ur wife from a bunch of ppl that have never been married and dont know much about marriage. And by the likes of which, some are women haters. If ur serious about ur problem, talk to the imaan at your masjid. Pray istikhara..lakin to divorce someone that easily...walahi thats just shocking. No wonder there is such a high divorce rate and so many somali single mothers..there's no naxris or patience in our community. Subhanallah

bluelovelady
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby bluelovelady » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Think about your child. You should try for them. Do not run away from them. They will love you and not understand you abandoning them. You are a father now.

But........ It sounds like your wife is unhappy with staying at home. Why don't you make your wife go to school and take a class or two so she can get educated and find her own happiness. If she does something with her life then she will become happy. Help her figure out what to do with her life.

I know that for me I'm glad that my husband helped me finish college. I will always love him for that.

MenaceToSociety
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby MenaceToSociety » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:34 pm

Note down these great ideas....

1. Start documenting stuff, voice notes and film her on numerious times, keep the recording going for a while, dont let it look like you just started at the right time

2. There has to be a cooling period, you cant just divorce manneee! teach her a lesson whereby you leave the house or you take her to her parents house dissapear on her for several weeks(you gona see that she will be the one searching for you), ayada iyo caruurtaba u gooy for several weeks. watch, she gona send odayaal on you to bring you back and she gona totally different.

3. When you are making your case to the tribesmen at first tell them your grievances by mouth but if you see that they bullshitting tell them that you have no choice but to produce the documentation(video and vn)

4. Have a heart to heart conversation with her sibling or mother, or father. Warn them that she might lose you. And even show them the documentation although they gona call you names, still.

5. If all that dont work then divorce her ass and be as stingy ass niggga by keeping your furniture and living room and all else. Just quickly move in a brand new wifey. Walaahi toobad bey keeni doontaa, remember, at the end of the day you are the man, you havent really changed throughout that marriege time. All you gona need to do is go to the gym more often, whereas she had 2 kids and her body, like all the other somali girls, imploded and is demolished and she knows that she is a damage product that is 1/5 of the value that she once was.

qoraxeey
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby qoraxeey » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:41 pm

5. If all that dont work then divorce her ass and be as stingy ass niggga by keeping your furniture and living room and all else. Just quickly move in a brand new wifey. Walaahi toobad bey keeni doontaa, remember, at the end of the day you are the man, you havent really changed throughout that marriege time. All you gona need to do is go to the gym more often, whereas she had 2 kids and her body, like all the other somali girls, imploded and is demolished and she knows that she is a damage product that is 1/5 of the value that she once was.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cruel but true :)

Daff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Xaga aad Ujeedaa Mala waa Xidigaheee Ninka Xoolo kaa dhacay Ka dacwee Xafiisyada

Postby Daff » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Here is my two cents

You had it good for the first 3 months and after that shidh hit the fan. Get her medical history and find a crooked Dr to check the hormone level after the first pregnancy. All she needs is a little hormone tune up. On a second thought stop being a wuss and learn how to handle your woman :ufdup:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Walle ur such nice guy...u knew she was qumayo from hell.....yet u still stayed with her and knocked her up. :ufdup:
Nigga qumayo luguma raago....even if u divorce her...cunug baa idinka dhexeya...dhibkeedana ka hari maayo. Good luck man..ur screwed for life :lol:

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:15 am

Prince, naag uur leh lamana guursan karo lamana furi karo diiniyan.

Yes xisiihi wuu dhamaadey, that what happens when you get married cus of qooq.

Salool, a woman can get divorced while she is pregnant. Please confirm.

waryaa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby waryaa » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:25 am

desp, women go through hormonal changes during and after pregnancy... if u wanna pick a fight with her do so when she is neither pregnant nor nursing.

if she is like that even when her factory is producing, then did u ask what is wrong with you instead of her? It takes two to tango, hate in this case.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.