Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Calanka Bluga is my Flag

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Notorious13
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Calanka Bluga is my Flag

Postby Notorious13 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:27 am

i love this flag wallahi. I hope my tribe back home take it back. I support midnimoda somaliyeed. I hope in my lifetime my tol Beesha sharafta leh Siciid Garxajis Reer sh Isxaaq Gud take this honorary flag back. This is the only flag aynu sharaaf ku leenahay. :som: :up:

Somaliland haa noolato (i'll still say it) :D

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Calanka Bluga is my Flag

Postby Advo » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:56 am

:up: :som:

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:23 am

Your a sheegato.com not even Isaaq let alone HY.. :ufdup:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:30 am

Asad Sl still pretending to be Isaaq under a new username :lol:

Whether or not you love the Somalia flag is besides the point
What compels you to impersonate Isaaq and make controversial statements
is beyond me.

Do you get a kick out of it or something?

Kabriid
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kabriid » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:37 am

Your a sheegato.com not even Isaaq let alone HY.. :ufdup:
Sheegato is a relative term used to describe people who use the name of a clan they don't belong to so they can get protection etc. While the clan chief get more manpower.

I just don't see why anyone would claim another clan on this forum? Is Isaaq going to protect this man? From what?

Or do you call him Sheegato because he's going against the mainstream?

Notorious13
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Notorious13 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:02 am

A fuking HJ ilka cas and a Sac Sac muse calling me a Sheegato hilarious! Viva AsadSL :up: I never denied being AsadSL you weirdo. Abdikarim i don't even know why you're talking Habar Awal aint even nasab isaaq with all the mixing yall have with samroon dir and oromo :arrow:

My family is a well known HY fam dummies i aint no sheegato !

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.