Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SomaliNet Awards 2012

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Re: SomaliNet Awards 2012

Postby Thuganomics » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:47 am

^
union

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:49 am

lol he is just trying to hard. there is way worse than him, and they are qabilist thinking they outsmart others. those are really i feel sorry for them.

union, wa iska miskeen, dib ko filan ba heysta.

Areesa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

Postby Areesa » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:35 am

Horta this is what I don't understand about Somalis, Why must they always push away people. Union might be lost, he might need guidance, but all you guys are doing is pushing him away. In Islam when someone is doing something wrong we should always try to correct them, don't push away that person. Show union the beauty of our religion. But calling him names, and looking down on him will not get him closer to the deen. That's just my two cents.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:03 am

Horta this is what I don't understand about Somalis, Why must they always push away people. Union might be lost, he might need guidance, but all you guys are doing is pushing him away. In Islam when someone is doing something wrong we should always try to correct them, don't push away that person. Show union the beauty of our religion. But calling him names, and looking down on him will not get him closer to the deen. That's just my two cents.
wise words

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:11 am

that is very true. somalis do that, wa gaal wa this wa that... war edinka Allah ka higa. o dueeya and ka so'ada.

as typical somali who hated to be wronged and corrected, they may even farther. example is xplya. sida odaba ordayen ninki bahal bo isku badaly.

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:32 am

:deadrose: Uncle Ruckus walle trophies buu ka dhargay.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My name is uncle ruckus no relations. :lol: :lol:

abdisamad3
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdisamad3 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:37 am

Uncle ruckus is a troll he doesn't need any guidance..

NoAngst.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby NoAngst. » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:51 pm

His Eminence Union is by and far one of the most interesting, thoughtful, funny and erudite posters to have ever graced Snet. He is the soul, conscience and brains of Snet. Without him this place would be a dark, witless, soulless place. He has my nomination for Snet's Poster of the Year 2012 award.

BTW, how come no one nominated me? Aabihiin cuneyaalyahow dhakada yuuban, waxaan waa cunsuri iyo bar. Maxaa loo waayey hal qof ani i doorta? Mise cideyda, Beesha Yaxaascune, aa sidaan loo necebyahay? Ilaahey waxaa ka baryayaa in beri aroortii goorta guriga ka bixi doontaan in qooleey haadeysa xaarkeyda madaxiina ku dhacdo. Aamiin dhaha waryaada!

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:58 pm

1....the nastiest person in somalinet (Cali Gaab )
2......the gayest of somalinet. (Galia)
3. .... the jerk of the year (I'm a jerk lol)
4...... the queen of somalinet (Ughh MOI, DUHHHH.... but I'd have to name Nabeela though lol)
5.......the king of somalinet (Statistically speaking, I'd LIKE to say Waryaa, but it wouldn't be fair so I'll have to crown FAH1223 on this 1)
6...... the princess of somalinet (Olive Oil)
7...... the prince of somalinet (Rabshoole :rose: )
8.... the most religous person of somalinet (Hyberactive)
9......the most non believer of somalinet (They no longer post :whew: )
10.....most qabilist person of somalinet (all you mothafuckas are qabiilist to the bone)
11...idiot of the year award..... (Menace2society :russ:)
12...the nicest person of somalinet. (We're all nice when we wanna be baby, it's our ugly side you wanna avoid :shaq:)
13.....most idealistic person of somalinet (Advo HANDS DOWN... Idk what this nigga smokes before he logs on lol)
14....most politician of somalinet (AbdiWahab, )
15....who represents their qabil best in somalinet. (They all slip at one point)
16...who made most post in 2012 in somalinet. (Menace2society )
17...the award for the person that spent alot time in somalinet. (lol)
18.....the best exposer of somalinet in 2012. (in 2012? Nahhh )
19....the award for best name in somalinet. (Blackvelvet I like that name)
20....the award for worst name in somalinet. (Ina Geel Waseey & Wigless bidaar )
21....the award for best writing style of somalinet..(Basra)
22.....the award for worst writing style of somalinet. (Damn, what's that nigga name? I forgot Wallahi, he comes and posts his videos and findings... He once posted a pic of him and a monkey :russ: He's a wannabe reporter yet his writing style SUCKS... Wallahi I forgot his name)
23.....the pervert of the year..... (Well I have no beef this year so let's keep it that way)
24....shemale of the year... (No beef tonight ... Whatever happened to Afdhere though? lol)
25.....THE CRAZIEST PERSON OF 2012. (Menace lol... I'm nominating him for so many freakin categories lmfao)
26...most mysterious member. (Danyeer I could never get this guy)
27. Funniest person of the year. ( Me? lol)
28. Shaxaari of the Year. (Twist)
29. Best threads of this Year (lol I hate to do this to ya'll, but its me)
30. Those who keep this place interesting. ( ALL of the forumers, we're all unique)
31. Best newcomer (Damn I guess I missed out on a lot.. I might be out of loop but I'd have to say Alphanumeric.... he's not necessarily new but he's a new kid on the block who always disagrees with me and I like his vibe)

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:19 am

SegsiMuklaal = First Lady.

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:52 pm

1....the nastiest person in somalinet EagleHitler
2......the gayest of somalinet. Union
3. .... the jerk of the year Grandpafucktard
4...... the queen of somalinet Tuushi ( And no this ain't sarcasm so let's not start another argument for fuck sakes.)
5.......the king of somalinet Mr. Shaxaari, and feet expert of the year himself, Twist.
6...... the princess of somalinet SelfDiscovery
7...... the prince of somalinet Barwaaqoiyobashbash
8.... the most religous person of somalinet Hyperactive
9......the most non believer of somalinet Union
10.....most qabilist person of somalinet. Pretty much everyone except few
11...idiot of the year award..... caburiye1
12...the nicest person of somalinet. Alpha
13.....most idealistic person of somalinet Enlightned sista
14....most politician of somalinet AbdiWahab252
15....who represents their qabil best in somalinet. everyone except few, and btw being qabiliste ain't something to be proud of
16...who made most post in 2012 in somalinet. Qoroxeey
17...the award for the person that spent alot time in somalinet. Basra AKA dhagdheer AKA jawaan rabi tolay.
18.....the best exposer of somalinet in 2012. Hipster due to her twitter, tumblr and facebook qarxis and shit.
19....the award for best name in somalinet. Probably OhCashoIsOnYou lol
20....the award for worst name in somalinet. Ina-Geel_Wase lol
21....the award for best writing style of somalinet.. shit, there are so many, ElfRuler, Anarchist, Alpha, BlackVelvet, Fey, Gatspy, OhCashoIsOnYou, twist, keyblade, thug, tuushi, blitzkrieg, Lillaahiya, dangirl, and so many others, it's hard to pick just one.
22.....the award for worst writing style of somalinet. Sahal80, no one else even comes CLOSE to this guy right here.
23.....the pervertof the year..... Twist :mrgreen:
24....shemale of the year...grandpafuckface.
25.....THE CRAZIEST PERSON OF 2012. menacetosociety or caburiye1
26...most mysterious member.OhCashoIsOnYou

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:01 am

Y'all, I aint no pervert. :ufdup:

This is Twist 2.0, sheikh Twist. :blessed:

Fey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fey » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:33 am

WTF? This shizzle is fixed. I had Pervert in the bag.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:13 am

Happy new year, this topic is now unstickied till next year!

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:31 am

areesa

What do you know about the deen when you yourself is a munafiqa and not real hijabi. There is no koolkoolin when it comes to the fath and uluuhiya here the munafiqs try to cover what is kufr and hide it.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.