Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

basics of shukaansi

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Re: basics of shukaansi

Postby greenday » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:40 am

it's super easy to tell who gets laid and who doesn't get laid on this site.

Dont be so sure :lol:

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:44 am

Green: A guy who wants a girl cannot just rely on honesty to get that girl. Now if he likes her and wants her, he can either go and be brutally honest by being direct and getting to the point which is I like you, where do we go from here? She'll probably be creeped out cuz no one wants to hear those words. So instead, he could entice her and show her her reasons to make her do what he wants her to do.

Herond: and the reason is quite obvious in this thread. :lol:This method is impeccable bruh. if implemented correctly, the chicks who'll resist are either lesbian, married or soon to be married. it's that flawless. Most Somali dudes usually embark on suicide mission. They see a girl and bam they'll tell her "abaayo waad quruxsantahay, nambarkaaga isii" :mindblown:

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:53 am

Elite, the direct method works but like i said before you can show interest first then ask but without what you said, your tips make things complicated.

It must only be me that likes the simple life.

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:02 am

yall put too much thought into this.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:06 am

Shukansi is not that complicated, why ya'll making it complicated :mindblown:

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:16 am

:mindblown: What's so complicated about this?

AmalJaber
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AmalJaber » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:01 am

I don't think the rules are pretty complicated, and they've got some truth. But it seems different people have got different approaches. I know of three girls who resited being seduced. One of them used to tell the guy off and she even asked a workmate to call the guy and tell him that he was her boyfriend and that he should keep off. Now she married the guy. Another case: My buddy was following this chic for two months and the chic put him off telling him that she had a man. Whenever he'd call her, she'd reply in an officious tone with one word replies. She never replied to his texts. The day when the guy had planned to quit, she asked whether he was serious or just joking; they married 10 months later.

So there are some girls who want to "know" how serious you are before they accept.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.