Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

basics of shukaansi

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

basics of shukaansi

Postby eliteSomali » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Okay guys, since we've got loads of juniors who are inexperienced in the art of shukaansi, I though I should make a thread and invite all the professors, bachelors, players, playeretes and have them drop a line or two. Fellows like shaxaari twist, veternan Abdiwahab, bachelor Advo and so forth being in the midst of folks like cabuuriye, cali burco and all the inexperienced and novice brothers and not sharing their shukaansi recipes is indeed ceeb wayn.

Cabuuriye and cali burco yall pay attentions cuz u too niggas getting dropped like pennies everytime.

Rules to getting the chick you like(granted she is single).

1. Show her that you want her and make that as clear as you possibly can. Once you make that clear here is what you should not do. Do NOT chase her. This shows her she ain't the only fox around. There is no simpler way to put this other than do not chase her. The moment you chase her, you've lost her unless you can recollect yourself and change the game which I doubt anyone who chases a chick would know. The idea is to stand out because most girls, no matter how bad they look, are used to being chased because they are girls and society normalized it. And when the chick is beautiful, then she is even more used to being chased. So by deviating from the normalized notion that guys chase first, you've already shown her that you are not like all the niggas that have approached her in the past. Once you have done that, she'll be curious and want to explore why you're different and that is the point. So interest establlished.

2. Confidence: I can't stress this enough. Be confident when you talk to her. Do not be afraid of telling her and showing her that you ain't like her average faarax she has met in the past. Talk, walk and act with confidence. The idea here is to elevate yourself above her and show her that you would not be lucky to have her but she would be lucky to have you. :whoa: But be very careful because the line btwn that and acting like a complete jerk is very thin. You don't want to offend her by implicitly implying that she's subordinate to you because she is not. You want to show her that you are the man and you call the shots but do this delicately and subtly.

3. Tease her: When she makes a joke that ain't funny, call that shyt on her and tell her it ain't funny but not in a serious tone. Joke with her, make comments about her appearance, her voice, her walk and etc.. This does not mean you call her ugly or shyt like that but harmless jokes. There is also physical tease. touch her hand, her back her calool :lol: and see how she responds. If she's receptive then keep going. Grabbing her twins and her gadaal while yall ain't even official is immediate disqualifier. If you're patient, and u play ur cards right, all that and more will come. :stylin:

4. Make sexual comments about her body. Refer to her gadaal iyo hor, refer to her lips and her overall physique. Do not be blunt and daily with your comments. The idea is to paint yourself as a freak, not just any freak, but a decent freak. :blessed: or in somali, saqaan sharaf leh. women love this as long as you know how to do it and them being women, they'll never suggest you or tell you this. Matter fact, most women especially gabadhaha soomaalida will do the opposite and tell you that they are gabdho fiican and would act shocked and repulsed upon hearing such comments and and seeing such advances but that's just a defense mechanism against shame. Deep down, she'd want you to make those suggestions, both verbally and physically. not matter how cultural or religious she is, she'll be receptive as long as you do it right.

5. Finally, establish yourself a trustworthy nigga. Gabdahha don't like bitch niggas that talk at all and she'll asses and monitor your words as yall converse on the phone. Do not tell her secrets of ur past chicks, or secrets of any chicks at all. Do not tell her anything about anyone because that would give her the reassurance that you'd safeguard her secrets as well in the case she lets you get to work. She'll also be more comfortable to u, and disclose herself to u because she knows what yall talk about or do will not escape your lips.

6. Sweet talking: Do not forget to sweet talk to her now and then but minimize that shyt. :ufdup: Don't tell her she likes nice everyday, she'll get annoyed by that. Women are big babies and they're very very vulnerable to niggas that can spit. They need you to supply them with confidence and this is done in a balanced way. Some days make fun of her n piss her off just a little and other days tell her something she wants to hear and be serious about it.

And now the Golden RULE: Do all this by not portraying yourself as a player cuz girls hate that. They like players but they will never be with players unless she is a player herself. She'll think you'll play her which is not an impression you want to give.

I'll turn it over to twist and abdiwahab and others to drop their lines as well.

TeAmo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: STOMP STOMP STOMP was the noise the fat little troll made.

Re: basics of shukaansi

Postby TeAmo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:06 pm

This theory is absolute nonsense, just be yourself guys!

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Cough Cough-----Aaaaaahhhhhhh SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!! Alhamdhulilaah. :) Well, elitesomali--what if u have a small abdi like u do have--is all this work---useless, just like the lil dangling poor limb? :dj:

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:10 pm

3. Tease her: When she makes a joke that ain't funny, call that shyt on her and tell her it ain't funny but not in a serious tone. Joke with her, make comments about her appearance, her voice, her walk and etc.. This does not mean you call her ugly or shyt like that but harmless jokes. There is also physical tease. touch her hand, her back her calool :lol: and see how she responds. If she's receptive then keep going. Grabbing her twins and her gadaal while yall ain't even official is immediate disqualifier. If you're patient, and u play ur cards right, all that and more will come. :stylin:
Completely lost it here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah man lol.

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Postby DonCorleone » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:14 pm

For the the fellas going after the honies

just play it cool
some girls if you compliment their body they will think 'ew weird stalker perv' or some shit, so dont disrespect them :whoa:
am i the only guy who think younger girls as younger sisters??, i cannot go after a girl whos younger then me, even if its by 15 months, something feels wrong? :mindblown: no connection, so they become friends who hook me up with tips,
:lol:
Dont ever lie to her, be real and hope she likes you to

Irir Morals :stylin:

al
i'm still looking for my number one girl, right mix of body/personality/lineage/brains/clan
, i'll prolly get married at like 24 and a half, want 4 kids before 30

and 3 or 2 more before 34

:stylin:

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:15 pm

man that is awhole lot of nonsense lol

basics of shukansi, brutal honesty, be on point and confidence. very simple really

ElfRuler
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ElfRuler » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Shukaansi should never have rules, only maneuvers. :pac:

hipsterrunoff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hipsterrunoff » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Elite, the art behind being a master pick up artist is not telling any of your secrets. Telling your secret/game to others - that's that shit I don't like this. Image
Last edited by hipsterrunoff on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Siciid85
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Siciid85 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Just be yourself.

1.Attitude

2. Personality

3.What she likes

If you know those three from the head without even asking her, It is easy.

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Fuck that shit, I'll just continue being myself.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:02 am

Shit don't make no damn sense.

Just be yourself. I'll tell you what to NOT do. Do not use her phone to call yourself. Like don't say "abaayo, my phone's dead & I need to make a quick phone call".. 2 days later don't call and say "Farxiyoo, u remember me? I used your phone a few days ago at a function and I asked my brother to text me the number I called him from :mindblown: "

Do NOT tease her too much. She'll think you're gay & into boys.

DO NOT ask her out. First thing I do when a guy asks me out is " :ducktales: I gotta watch my grandmother in case she needs me to make dog food for the cat. :ducktales: " ....Just let her know your plan for the night, that you and a few friends are going to watch the game at a restaurant or you're going to go bowling/shooting pool... She might come tag along, you'll never know she might beat you lol.

DO NOT tell her you like her... She might not like you back & after a while it'll look like you're pushing her when you're really not. :whoa: There's other ways to express your feelings without you putting yourself out there like that.

Those are just a few tips in case you cats might wanna pursue a kitten, not sure if it'll work on humans though :steviej:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:43 am

Stopped reading at touch her calool Image

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:16 am

Every woman has some insecurity. Figure it out and you are in.

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:54 am

*After seeing all the negative responses from above posts......*

Sorry Elite, back in my days we used to do it completely different & I am not familiar with the modern shukaansi of today's generation.

:pac:

Daff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Xaga aad Ujeedaa Mala waa Xidigaheee Ninka Xoolo kaa dhacay Ka dacwee Xafiisyada

Postby Daff » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:21 am

Works every time :blessed:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.