Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tips on how to take advantage of a girl with daddy issues

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Tips on how to take advantage of a girl with daddy issue

Postby Murax » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Your future:

Take advantage of girl with daddy issues, get freaky, she gets pregnant, you feel like she's tryna trap you so you say it's none of your business and hit the road. She gives birth to a girl who grows up with daddy issues and then a few years down the line some punk is getting freaky with your daughter tryna take advantage. Keep supplying the market playa :up: :mrgreen:

Thats how the game goes :lol:

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:09 pm

What goes around comes around...hadhow gabadhaada un ba adventage laga qaadan. :geek:

MujahidAishah

Postby MujahidAishah » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Your future:

Take advantage of girl with daddy issues, get freaky, she gets pregnant, you feel like she's tryna trap you so you say it's none of your business and hit the road. She gives birth to a girl who grows up with daddy issues and then a few years down the line some punk is getting freaky with your daughter tryna take advantage. Keep supplying the market playa :up: :mrgreen:
Or u could just stick it to watermelons :lol: :lol:

herndonhomer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby herndonhomer » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:17 pm

I thought the OP was gonna provide tips, not ask for them :mindblown:

CilmiDoone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CilmiDoone » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:20 pm

"take advantage of a girl with daddy issues" kulahaa. Sick modafocker :snoop: :mindblown:

I really hope that the OP was trolling.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:25 pm

I know it sounds horrible, but help a brother out. I have never done this before, I know her vulnerability, just need some tips....
How would you feel if some dude took advantage of your sister cause she had some daddy issues?

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Real man go for that intimidating independant woman and rock her, not target a little teenage girl with issues. Frankly , it makes you non-alpha male :whew:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:48 pm

first I was like, Urrgh, why is she telling me she doesn't like her father, she has daddy issues and so a potential psycho :whoa:

then I got thinking, she is really hot and I want to do her, who gives a shit about her baggage, I wont be hanging around anyway. :ohhh:

finally I remembered girls with daddy issues are easy, and who doesn't love easy birds. :blessed:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Real man go for that intimidating independant woman and rock her, not target a little teenage girl with issues. Frankly , it makes you non-alpha male :whew:
alpha male do not get intimidated by women you dumbass :lol:

hadaad arki leheed inantaan, you would think she is a model, spanish women :blessed:

blitzkrieg
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby blitzkrieg » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:55 pm

Are you ugly or are you just so socially inept that you have to come to this cesspit for advice on how to take advantage of some poor, insecure girl?

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:57 pm

I am counting on when u put on ur religious flip flops again.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:02 pm

You will win the battle but sorely lose the war. Women with daddy issues are landmines. Step too hard and it blows the fock up on you.

RUN WARYA RUN

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Are you ugly or are you just so socially inept that you have to come to this cesspit for advice on how to take advantage of some poor, insecure girl?
it doesn't hurt asking for some tips walaalo, considering this is my first time coming across this type of girl, I thought doing a bit of research would help me plan my moves, exist strategy and what not. :lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Your future:

Unless you catch a break :whew:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:48 pm

So we've become like madow now have we? Have sex then hit the door before the siigo is dry?

Cidhibtiin go'. :snoop:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.