Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

United States: Ethiopia is soon going to be a failed state

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Re: United States: Ethiopia is soon going to be a failed st

Postby ZubeirAwal » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Ard-al Xabasha, ard-al mubaarak the land where the early muslims sought refuge and met the best of kings, the prophet prayed for him when he died and prayed for the land, the land is blessed, look at you, how can you rejoice at such news? You are so ignorant you don't even know that the US can destory somalia within a finger snap, after all , it was the US and the western kuffar effort that lead you to peace, not the effort of yourselves,so this peace you have now is fragile and is at their hands and if they willed it , it will be gone, how stupid are you?

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Yes .....lets all bow down to ole whitey....where do these people get off :snoop:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Wallahi Yalaxoow manta ruun buu sheegay, Ethiopia wa dad wadankood jacayl, si kastaba daka ERITRIYA waxa ka jira coolad iyo xanaaq...

Itoobiya wa wadanki RASUUL SAW barakaayeey, so I don't think ethiopia is becoming failed state.. waxas wa been.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:35 pm

That was then....this is now.
Ethiopia is oppressing countless millions of muslims....its our duty to destroy the oppressor.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:50 pm

How can anyone celebrate something like this. Somali Galbeed or no Somali Galbeed, a failed state is disastrous for Somalia and Ethiopia alike. Just you watch the security risk that will be created by the Oromia Front, Ogaden Fighters and then the Western interventions. A nightmare for the whole region.
true just imagine what that will bring, alot of aids infested amxaar spilling into the country to escape the civil unrest occuring in their country. The last thing we need is refugees from our naighbouring countries in our back yards :mindblown:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Th kuffar will never allow this to happen.
Besides when someone reads the long history of Ethiopia its hard to believe that they become failed state. They have mastered governance.

Unlike Somalis who are divided along qabiil lines, the Ethiopians look at the bigger picture.
Same goes for Eritrea.

Based
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Based » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:57 pm

true just imagine what that will bring, alot of aids infested amxaar spilling into the country to escape the civil unrest occuring in their country. The last thing we need is refugees from our naighbouring countries in our back yards :mindblown:
It's called Zyklon B and/or wholesale enslavement.

Die endlösung der amharenfrage

:blessed:

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Lool@ people who think ethiopians first choice would be to flee to Somalia. :lol:

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:31 pm

Lool@ people who think ethiopians first choice would be to flee to Somalia. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Why not, in the 1980s alot of oromos and eriterians fleed to Somalia

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 pm

They`re fleeing to Somalia today.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:21 pm

They`re fleeing to Somalia today.
Any source to back up your claim?

ofafrique
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Preaching Pan-Somalism throughout the corridors of your city.

Postby ofafrique » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Global Trends 2030:
:eat:

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:34 pm

I honestly don't want Ethiopians in Somalia in the future in shaa allah. I just want our people to be part of Somalia...thats all. But then again, I don't think I would mind having Ethiopian maids....I would have one for cleaning, one for our personal errands, one for looking after my children's well being while I relax! But I would cook my own food....they could poison us :whew:

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:40 pm

I honestly don't want Ethiopians in Somalia in the future in shaa allah. I just want our people to be part of Somalia...thats all. But then again, I don't think I would mind having Ethiopian maids....I would have one for cleaning, one for our personal errands, one for looking after my children's well being while I relax! But I would cook my own food....they could poison us :whew:
You haven't seen that thread with the Ethiopian maid couple days ago did you? :?

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:42 pm

No, what happened? Somalis always say they r nasty....but I want an Ethiopian maid so I can treat her like a second class citizen :blessed:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.