Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

United States: Ethiopia is soon going to be a failed state

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

United States: Ethiopia is soon going to be a failed state

Postby Tanker » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:41 am

YEEEEEES!
Ethiopia will be among the top failed states., according to a report by the Director of National Intelligence, an umbrella organization of US intelligence agencies. Entitled “Global Trends 2030: Alternative Trends”, Ethiopia is among the top 15 states expected to disintegrate and become ungovernable in the next fifteen years.

The separation of Eritrea from Ethiopia is said to have ushered in the era of disintegration of African states along tribal and ethnic lines. “The secessions of Eritrea from Ethiopia and South Sudan from Sudan are seen in retrospect as precursors of this era in which the boundaries across the Sahel are redrawn. States fragment along sectarian, tribal, and ethnic lines. “

http://www.ethiopianreview.com/2011/Glo ... s_2030.pdf

HOW ARE WE SOMALIS GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS? IS SOMALIA GOING TO GET SOMALI GALBEED BACK? WILL ONLF LIBERATE THE AREAS SOON?
I SAY LET THE SOMALI ARMY INVADE AND LIBERATE SOMALI GALBEED WHEN ETHIOPIA GETS DOWN! AND WHAT ABOUT LET SOMALIA ARMING THE DIFFERENT HABASHI GROUPS SO THEY NEVER GETS PEACE ?

:dj: :dj: :dj: :dj: :dj:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: United States: "Ethiopia is going to be a failed state s

Postby original dervish » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:45 am

The only way to liberate the occupied Somali territories is to have a strong and prosperous Somalia.
I look forward to the disintegration of the Ethiopian empire . :up:

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Re: United States: Ethiopia is soon going to be a failed st

Postby Tanker » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:46 am

THE BITCH IS GOING TO BURN :dj: :dj:

SOMALI WESTERN LIBERATION FRONT :dj:

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 pm

:blessed:

Inshallah, I will see a free independent Ogadenia in my lifetime. :tocry:

TATI
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TATI » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:09 pm

^LOL......yeah right.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:24 pm

independent......are you turning into the og version of iidoor? :D

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Tanker » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Somali Galbeed has to join somalia no indepedence :idea:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:44 pm

I think Eritrea is much closer to become Failed state than Ethiopia.. look Eritrea the dictitor ESAYAS AFAWARGE is in power 22 years.. all people including Eritrean christians are nowadays Against him.. and Ethnic and religios attentions are coming out.. sidii Jaale siyaad mr afawarge is loosing the grip of power.. waxaa bilaabaneysa dhawaan in first dadka ay bilaawaan mucaarad inay ku noqdaan mr Afawarge Regime.. armied rebellion jabhado ayaa wadanka ka dilaacay kuwoo isku rogi doona ethnic religois , and after Afawerge koox waliba qaasatan Muslimiinta Eritrea ee ku nolaa second class citizen waxay bilaabayaan inay hubka qaataan....

marka Eritrea will be future Somalia very soon...

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Tanker » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:50 pm

yaxaloow

eriteria is doing fine dont believe the gaalo lies and yes some few are aganist the president but nothing like the rebels aganist aabe siad

Ethiopia is going down the next 15 years and somalia will return more strong than ever Inshallah

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:11 pm

yaxaloow

eriteria is doing fine dont believe the gaalo lies and yes some few are aganist the president but nothing like the rebels aganist aabe siad

Ethiopia is going down the next 15 years and somalia will return more strong than ever Inshallah
Gaalo lies?? aahaha like MR AFAWARGE IS MUSLIM aah :mindblown:

fiiri Muslimka eritrea waa majorty waa about 65% of population waxaa loola dhaqmaa sidii ay yihiin second class citizens... wadanka waxaa xaaraan ku heeysta TIGRYNIANS oo ah qabiilka AFAWRGE waana christiaan.. marka Muslimka waxay bilaabeen inay is hubeeyaan oo jabhado sameeyaan.. kaba sii daraneee ERITREAN CHRISIANS THEMSELFS are starting to hate Dictitor AFAWERGE.. marka sidoo kale wadanka Dhaqaale ahaan Eritrea aad ayuu u liitaa, there is no electicyty.. biyo ma laha... schools is not working.. shaqaalaha xitaa mushahar lama siiyaaa. its like LAST DAYS OF SIAD BARRE GOVERMENT 1990... Eritrea waxay ku socotaa same road as Somalia kaba sii daraneee Eritrea waa dad kala diin ah..

dhinaca kale Ethiopia dhaqaalaheeda wuxuu sanad waliba kordhaayey last 10 years more than 10%..Muslims in ethiopia have more power than muslims in eritrea, Ethiopia already regime change ayey sameeysay markuu bakhtiyey malez zanaawi.. marka ERITREA ayaaa kun jeer uga dhaw ethiopia inay FAILED STATE NOQOTO..

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Tanker » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:21 pm

dr yaxaloow

ya salam aboow

with gaalo I mean western and yes the western nations hate eriteria for their indepedence very rare among african nations

you have to understand the muslims in eriteria are dump they are corrupt and un-wadani, they are divided, they dont know how to fucnktion in politics and they are dirty tratiors with connections to Ethiopia.

all this things you are saying with non schools and non water are lies made by western nations, Eriteria is the few african nations with free education and schools and hospitals not to talk about farming their land

Eriteria is just like somalia in the 1970s

in Ethiopia the Amharas are angry, the oromos are angry, the muslims are angry since the ethiopian government is treating them like animals, the country is controlled by few rich tigrays who are selling Ethiopia to arabs and china, the average Habashi is starving and living in poverty worse than somalia

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:26 pm

How can anyone celebrate something like this. Somali Galbeed or no Somali Galbeed, a failed state is disastrous for Somalia and Ethiopia alike. Just you watch the security risk that will be created by the Oromia Front, Ogaden Fighters and then the Western interventions. A nightmare for the whole region.

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Honey there is no Somali army, just a few tribilist thieving rapist in uniform.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Tanker » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Honey there is no Somali army, just a few tribilist thieving rapist in uniform.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Tanker » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:33 pm

How can anyone celebrate something like this. Somali Galbeed or no Somali Galbeed, a failed state is disastrous for Somalia and Ethiopia alike. Just you watch the security risk that will be created by the Oromia Front, Ogaden Fighters and then the Western interventions. A nightmare for the whole region.
We are celebrating the fact that our enemy is burning :clap: just like how Habashi was destabilizing somalia in 20 years what goes around comes around

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.