Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali girl on Norway Top model lol

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
B00
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby B00 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:08 pm

^^ She looks much exceeding than the other Norway model.

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:14 pm

She a 7.5 because of them hooters and meat

This one has a beter visage. Arrow http://www.makeupartist.com.au/vanessab ... adra01.jpg

Lacageylacag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: sharia enforcement agency, Tawheed controlled zone.

Postby Lacageylacag » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:16 pm

I didn't know we somalis have so many prostitutes.
Money earned by this whores are used to defend some well known clans in Somalia.
I hope you are all proud and well nourished with earnings from your clan daughters

B00
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby B00 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:26 pm

optimist_1, Check this model out, You probably heard of her Yasmin Warsame.

http://www.supermodels.nl/Pages/ModelIm ... 47&iPage=2

B_A_D_O_W
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby B_A_D_O_W » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:30 pm

Leave the poor girl alone.......atleast she isn't the ugliest model of the world.......Alek Wek holds that title.......miss uglyness.

surria
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby surria » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:33 pm

[quote="B00"]optimist_1, Check this model out, You probably heard of her Yasmin Warsame.

http://www.supermodels.nl/Pages/ModelIm ... 47&iPage=2[/quote]

Those are beautiful pics, i'd say better than imans...she is sooo androgynous. It's amazing that she had a baby with that waist.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:36 pm

"Money earned by this whores are used to defend some well known clans in Somalia. "

Laughing Laughing Pictures of hotels built with that money are posted on this site everyday! Laughing Laughing

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:37 pm

Not one of them is seriously pretty.

These Somali models are not very appealing. I have seen better Somali Women.

I like Khadra body though Very Happy Wink

B00
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby B00 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:40 pm

[quote="surria"][quote="B00"]optimist_1, Check this model out, You probably heard of her Yasmin Warsame.

http://www.supermodels.nl/Pages/ModelIm ... 47&iPage=2[/quote]

Those are beautiful pics, i'd say better than imans...she is sooo androgynous. It's amazing that she had a baby with that waist.[/quote]

When did she give birth?????,

And still manages to keep that physique. Thats quite amazing indeed.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:09 pm

Qansa,

I would not model for the whole earthy wealth and if I had a say on that subject I would not let any Somali girl do modeling. But let us say the truth, those girls are much more better than the profession of so many Somalis especialy men.

1. So many men are killers. They kill someone because the victim happens to be another tribe. And instead of defying this action we embrace them and call them "Mujaahid" Shocked

2. Tuugo ama shufto in any form; Stealing money entrusted with them (government) we call this also "Nin rag ah oo wax ka qabsaday" Shocked .

3. Bililqo, Isbaaro we call them dhalinyaro wareersan etc Shocked

4. Dumping toxic to our ocean and Land. Those thugs we call them Mudanayaal etc.

5. Those who import and sell the drug called Qaat this includes women who sell it.

6. Those who burn down the forest and profit out of the destruction. We call them Ganacsade hebel.

7.Those who traffic humans for their organs. Well known figures! Shocked

8. Those Xabashida u adeega. Basically everyone of the well-known figures who went there and let the Amxaaro use them and took their weapons to kill Somalis. We call them Jabahado. All of them. From the begining to date... Shocked Shocked

I can go on walaahay......

Those girls are much more better than all of the above..... Sad but it is the fact Sad Sad Sad

Chris*Milian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chris*Milian » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:18 pm

what a shame .. these woman are models .. whats gonna happen to them is between Allah (SWT) and them ...

but mansha'allah Yasmin is beautiful ... but honestly whats wrong wid dat norwegian chicks lips .. and forehead Confused

Lacageylacag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: sharia enforcement agency, Tawheed controlled zone.

Postby Lacageylacag » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:34 pm

[quote="kambuli"]Qansa,

I would not model for the whole earthy wealth and if I had a say on that subject I would not let any Somali girl do modeling. But let us say the truth, those girls are much more better than the profession of so many Somalis especialy men.

1. So many men are killers. They kill someone because the victim happens to be another tribe. And instead of defying this action we embrace them and call them "Mujaahid" Shocked

2. Tuugo ama shufto in any form; Stealing money entrusted with them (government) we call this also "Nin rag ah oo wax ka qabsaday" Shocked .

3. Bililqo, Isbaaro we call them dhalinyaro wareersan etc Shocked

4. Dumping toxic to our ocean and Land. Those thugs we call them Mudanayaal etc.

5. Those who import and sell the drug called Qaat this includes women who sell it.

6. Those who burn down the forest and profit out of the destruction. We call them Ganacsade hebel.

7.Those who traffic humans for their organs. Well known figures! Shocked

8. Those Xabashida u adeega. Basically everyone of the well-known figures who went there and let the Amxaaro use them and took their weapons to kill Somalis. We call them Jabahado. All of them. From the begining to date... Shocked Shocked

I can go on walaahay......

Those girls are much more better than all of the above..... Sad but it is the fact Sad Sad Sad[/quote]
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I agree with you but models are not less evil than full prostitutes. Don't differentiate.
Actually some warlords used to supply UN troops with prostitutes in mogadishu(I mean whole sale bulk supply Laughing Laughing )

surria
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby surria » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:01 pm

[quote="Lacageylacag"]

I agree with you but models are not less evil than full prostitutes. Don't differentiate.
Actually some warlords used to supply UN troops with prostitutes in mogadishu(I mean whole sale bulk supply Laughing Laughing )[/quote]

Although the modeling industry isn't a diffident and wholesome industry, I would not go as far as comparing women who have sex for money to women who sells clothes and make-up. The two are quite different: lol:
You’re comparing apples and oranges here bro, lets be realistic, we might not like our women doing modeling, but hey to call them prostitutes is just 2 far, lol.

Laughing

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:06 pm

marriage is also prostitution...hell everything is comparable to prostitution. Laughing

S_lander-boy
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: AMSTERDAM ROFFA WORLD WIDE CONNECTED THE NETHERLANDS

Postby S_lander-boy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:18 pm

I would like to see a somali girl being famous for something besides modeling and bashing the prophet and the religion somali mans are much conservative Islams than somali womens.( Somali males never do anything to harm his culture,religion and people to appeal to white people rather than makin just enemies no matter how bad even if he is drinkin or much westernized they like to make things on their own), he would never teach anyones son to be raper but to tell to go mosque.

there are too many well respected and famous for for teaching worlds highly rated universities in canada and USA UK, Mainly Minnesota Uni....Princton wharton...yale Uni....,Columbia Univer...
Harvard University,Stanford University and London school of management. there also well known U.S Senate Nominee from Minnesotta in 2002 election, there highly rated Head Chief Police deputy from Millwaukee.
there are successfull somalin business and Goverment members in San Diego and Denver, Colorado.
there Bankers workers In boston,Palo Alto,New Jersey.

why is there no well known somali women teaching top university?

i would feeled cursed if my sister or daughter being like this girls So called IMAM OR WHATEVER models.

Can you tell me how many Indians or asians are femous Entertainers in America or Europe? that are even arrived before us, Indians Kept their culture and they are top University deans,MBA Students No.1 at top USA universities but arnt femous at the eye of americans, cause they kept their own way of life.
Last edited by S_lander-boy on Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.