Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How can u be too greedy to provide for ur own kids?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GabarMacaanBadaan

How can u be too greedy to provide for ur own kids?

Postby GabarMacaanBadaan » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:25 am

I have a friend that got married young, she was only 18 and the guy was 24. She started practising the deen and met this "Gaar weeyne" ofcourse. She thought he was on the same path. I mean this guy seemed perfect and said all the right things. I knew the guy through some friends that told me this guy is soooooo cheap, i mean not just a lil gacaan adeeg but over-the-top greedy. I was told.about this inccident where this guy went on a double date with his bestfriend. They went out to eat and from what I heard they were both into each other. Towards the end of the date the girls followed the gentlemen to the desk where they were to pay. The friend paid for him and his date and now it was time for mr. Greedy to pay. He went forward and said dinner for ONE :O left the girl to paykawaran but fortunaly his friend had manners and paid for his friends date. The funny.thing is he asked her for number when they dropped the girls off, indho adeeg caadi. Anways my friend continued to date this guy, ofcourse she didnt know about the disaster date or the level of greediness in this guy. He never took her out, never bought her flowers etc but ofcourse she just thought he was one of those really strict sheikh types. The guy avoids any situation where he has to pay. Anyways they got married and had two children. They say u get to know each other for the first time when u move in together. She moved all the way from sweden to uk for him. She didnt know anyone in the town they lived in. She was late to apply uni and couldnt find a job. He never gave her money, she had to beg him but he would always have a exskuse. according to him he never had any money but yet he worked fulltime. Things got so bad that her mum secretly had to send money to her so her dad or other family members wouldnt know anything. At this point she was pregnant with twins and this idiot didnt even buy her grocceries, he was never home and always out with friends. When she gave birth he didnt change, never bought diapers, formula or clothes. A true dickhead. This guy worships money subhannallah. One day girl had enough and left with her kids back to sweden. Imagine how he ruined her life. I personally think people like that will never be truely happy or have success in their life. Deadbeat, selfish and greedy even towards ur own babies!!!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.