Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mercy Marriages

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Mercy Marriages

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:14 am

Are they fair ? Especially if you have an older relation who never got married and wants to start a family ? I got a really nice cousin who is average looking but a great woman but she is now approaching her late 30s. Would it be wrong if one of my other male relatives just married her so that she can have children ? Rather than be an old, single spinster ?

Scholars, would this grant a Farax ajar ?

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Mercy Marriages

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:18 am

lol she can be perfect second wife. she doesnt have kids. so yeah she has more chances than a younger single mother.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:18 am

Hyper,

Adeer, would a Farax get ajar ?

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 am

:lol: :lol: depends your intention adeer. ma ajer inad ka hesho baad rabta mise inad isku nooriso adika :lol:

you are the only one can answer. :lol:

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:22 am

:comeon:

Sounds like pity marriage to me. That's sad and wrong.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:24 am

Hyper,

My adeer once said, "Nin kasto bakhtigiis ha jiito." He married his divorced cousin with 7 kids after he divorced his wife who had 8 kids and she got married to her cousin. People were shocked why he married his garoob cousin with so many kids instead of gabar yar. He felt if his ex-wife was fit enough to be married by her cousin, why not his.

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:29 am

Maybe she liks her life the way it's, guurko ma qasba.Dadba singlnimada happy ku ah.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:31 am

Not everyone has to get married. Before u organize the pity party,make sure that is what she wants.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:41 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@abdi

Abdi I think the guilt in u is talking---lol u r single, why don't u marry her? I think u feel obligated to marry her but sadly - u is GAY. :dj:

Everything waa caalaf. Not everyone has to be 'rich' 'married' or 'beautiful'---look at our dearest salool's wisdom. :dj:

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:22 am

A/W,

Why would a 30yrs old be seen as an old, old women who needs a Mercy/Pity Marriage...30yrs old girl is not old..It is by the time a girl finishes her Medical degree plus residence....

greenday
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ruux bukaanka ku nacay, adoo bahan katagay....Ala barasho, barasho wacanaa!

Postby greenday » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:36 pm

AW at this rate adaa wax ku qaraba kiilo rabi doontid :lol: halmar madaxa meel lagal and make mini AWs :blessed:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:39 pm

AW at this rate adaa wax ku qaraba kiilo rabi doontid :lol: halmar madaxa meel lagal and make mini AWs :blessed:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:45 pm

A/W,

Why would a 30yrs old be seen as an old, old women who needs a Mercy/Pity Marriage...30yrs old girl is not old..It is by the time a girl finishes her Medical degree plus residence....
Kambuli,

In Somali years..30 is old if not the tipping point to geezerville :) I turned 30 last year and folks are telling me "how come just one kid? u don't have much time left, give the man some more babies". So if this sort of age jab is what a 30 year old married woman with kid is getting from society...I can only imagine what dreadful things single girls 30+ hear everyday..

A/W,

adiga u should ask Allah's Mercy to help u get over this war with women :)

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:09 pm

30 years old not old for a human. but difinately too old to get married and to have kids if you are woman. authobillilah,imagine you run after teenager kid while you are in your mid to late 40s.

zuleikha, is too late for you to have any more kid. lol islan bad tahay hada. :lol:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:32 pm

A/W,

adiga u should ask Allah's Mercy to help u get over this war with Somali women :)
I have no beef abayo. Actually, I am quite pleasant and not a garoob maker.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.