Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Has there ever been a African civilization.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Has there ever been a African civilization.

Postby Eaglehawk » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:13 am

I open this thread because I made a comment in a diffrent thread and it made me think
has there ever been a black or african civilasation that can match belgium

prove me wrong and i will stop my utter contempt for the dark continent
Blacks have been reduced to this. Sad.
Reduced? When were they ever note worthy

The natural state of the black men is tribal, primordial and utterly unconscionable

The liberal ideology encourages this natural state and it amplifies it on a grand scale; ghetto culture and hip hop, gangs and drugs, wars and warlords

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Has there ever been a African civilization.

Postby Eaglehawk » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:20 am

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:21 am

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:27 am

Last I checked, Ancient Egypt was situated in Africa. So was Nubia, Aksum, Carthage and probably whatever ancient civilizations lie in ruin in Somalia even though no excavations or archeological expeditions took place there. They found the Indus Valley Civillization in Pakistan recently even though there was no indication of it for 2000 years, imagine what might be found in Somalia.

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:28 am

They should have a caption of Carthage under the Roman one to make it fair.

Substance
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Substance » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:32 am

There has been plenty infact to even ask this question shows how ignorant one can be and lack of knowledge of history. That or just been brainwashed to worship whites.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:34 am

Firstly when we answer questions in life you must think logically.
Africa is not a country. Thus no African civilization - But note there has been no European civ also.

Behold people - This is what happens when one lives in the west for too long. They lose a sense of belonging and loss of identity.
Everything you see in the west was built on the backs of others. - Don't forget that.

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am

Laas Gaal in Somalia too, the rock paintings which would indicate ancient civilization. These dates back to 9,000–8,000 and 3,000 BCE.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:47 am

lest not run around the bush, when I say african I don`t mean north africa, am talking about the nigggers to the south

ancient egypt had noting to do with blacks infact ancient egyptian held my views on blacks ( notice how the Egyptians differentiate them self from the black in the paintings)
show me this great black civilasation show me on grand building

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:48 am

what the fok is wrong with these somalis why are they all talking in hypothetical sense

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:10 am

It's general knowledge that the Egyptians were a mixed civilization !

You were educated in the west probably born there too, so its not bizarre to deduce from this - that you would posses such a primitive and unanalytical brain !
Don't believe what the victor tells you ! i.e western thinkers.

These same thinkers thought of all Arabs - middle east and North Africa as Barbarians - the Berbers - this is a deviation of Berbera - Somalis were considered a extension of the Berbers if you didn't know - there take some pride there :arrow: ..........These are the same people who created Algebra and a substantial part of Science among others.

They did the same to Africans i.e West Africa and southern (The location of the first uni in the world along with strides in agriculture,maths, arts and culture i.e visit the BRITISH MUSEAM). Air-brushing them out of history - An ethnocentric destructive perspective. This thus justified slavery and colonialism - 'bringing them civility''.

They got away with this - by a accepted consensus because those same people years ago possessed the same poison mentality that you yourself hold today(along with other such 'cultured' Caucasians). :arrow:

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:10 am

dp

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:45 am

What is this guy STARKAST on about?
Why are you attributing the glory of arabs to savage africans

The European racist view on Arabs is called orientalism (read Edward said)
European racism towards blacks has some valid point, the europeans can`t deny Arab civilisation but they can deny African glory since there is no foking evidence that such a thing existed

I made a thread about ancient Egypt marehan connection; ancient Egypt’s core group and builders of the civilisation were native followers of amanreer
ugaas seti said the known world was divided in 4 groups and he was from the people of amanreer( notice once again how the ancient Egyptian differentiate themself from the blacks

Queen Hatshepsut visit the land of amanreer (notice how the people of punt are portrayed as the same as ancient Egyptians signifying the brotherly connection)

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:07 am

Somali`s are just about getting to grips with knife and forks....we need time.....a long time.

Eaglehawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Eaglehawk » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:16 am

Somali`s are just about getting to grips with knife and forks....we need time.....a long time.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.