Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No qarxis...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: No qarxis...

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:26 am

Shisha, sigarets, drinking and sex are all signs of deviation from the right path.
:down:
but Cuqdad is a goodt hing.

Did i say that??????????????????????????
If no, be kind and go screw yourself.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:58 am

Did you get called out for smoking the herb
That good good? :lol: I actually don't smoke weed nor do I have a habit. It just saddens me when I hear gabar kale sirteeda when your hands aren't clean.

Since we're in this filthy topic, I hear Somali guys like to brag about their shit. Some lie on their ----... Why?

:mindblown:

Excuse the typos I'm using my Android. :stylin:

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:02 am

Whores get paid to have sex. Not sure what that has to do with shiisha or alcohol.

Islamically, cannabis and alcohol are intoxicants and pretty much the same thing. Tobacco, though "haraam" (depending on who you ask), isn't.

ihatewritingessays
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ihatewritingessays » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:21 am

can't even lie, to me shisha's aight but alcohol is next level+ you can find tobacco-free shisha, so it doesn't harm you, so technically it's halal. Alcohol has more problems messes with your mind+liver

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:35 am

Add red bull and ice cubes into your pipe next time :up:

Alchemist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alchemist » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:40 am

Add red bull and ice cubes into your pipe next time :up:
Thank you :D

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:58 am

:mindblown:

Americans :down:
I lost counting how many questions she does asked!! perhaps I need to go back to elementary school??
However, none of them are really relevant to england.
:up: :lol:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Soomalidu waqtiga ay dadka kale ku luminayan haday wax barsho ku badali laheyn dhower jaamacadood bey ka so bixi laheyn.

Qof kasta hadu danbiga oo maalinti galo xisaabin laha qof kale maba xasuusten, oo tiisa sida oo sixi laha bu ka shaqayen laha.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Whores get paid to have sex. Not sure what that has to do with shiisha or alcohol.

Islamically, cannabis and alcohol are intoxicants and pretty much the same thing. Tobacco, though "haraam" (depending on who you ask), isn't.
So 'whores' can only be if there is an element of compensation involved( it doesn't have to be in the form of money)? What if she's giving it up to every nigga and his friend but she doesn't charge 'em, what would you call her?

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:21 pm

So 'whores' can only be if there is an element of compensation involved( it doesn't have to be in the form of money)? What if she's giving it up to every nigga and his friend but she doesn't charge 'em, what would you call her?
I believe the word is promiscuous. People use "slut" but I think that's more fitting for someone who cheats, saving the derogation for them instead.

MrSinister
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MrSinister » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:48 pm

it's not a coincidence that sharmuuto and shiisha both start with sh.

ManD333q
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ManD333q » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:58 pm

loooool shisha iyo sharoobada la isku cabaayo kawarama, walle reer nairobi caadi maa aha :deadrose:

my mom was watching this on UniTv and was :o :shock: ::

and I was like :Shrug: I have seen worse :meles:

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:13 pm

mandeeq whats sharoobada?

ManD333q
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ManD333q » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:36 pm

^ this is sharoobo, the women in the video say they drink it to get high lool.

OliveOil
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Postby OliveOil » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:11 am

Sexy, so I'm friends with this girl who tries to shove down in our throats that she is a virgin...kaaga daranee in front of a mixed gender group! No one MENTIONS ANYTHING about anyone's virginity yet she always brings it up...I honestly believe that she is NOT!!! I have too many stories on her. And she always has the audacity to judge others! :mindblown:

Wanna know the stories...they r so interesting lol wallahi let me know. Its not like I care anyways...cause u would never know who I'm talking about. LOOOL wallahi I always wanted someone to share these with.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.