Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali boy who died in 2011 Norway massacre

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Somali boy who died in 2011 Norway massacre

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 31, 2013 9:12 pm

:( We lost a timo-jileec, what a sad day it was.

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali boy who died in 2011 Norway massacre

Postby Titanium » Fri May 31, 2013 9:27 pm

So Bantu Somalis aren't Somalis but Arab, Portuguese and Persians who settled off the coast of Banaadir and Barawe are Somali :D

You can't pick and choose my friend Hydrogen. 8-)

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 31, 2013 9:36 pm

So Bantu Somalis aren't Somalis but Arab, Portuguese and Persians who settled off the coast of Banaadir and Barawe are Somali :D

You can't pick and choose my friend Hydrogen. 8-)
Lol I know haha, I need to overcome that dilemma, maybe frame the Bantus to get rid of them :lol: :lol: but this kid is Somali not Arab or whatever

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Fri May 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Its called a relaxer and he was gay so he knew how to use it not that I have anything against gays I love em

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 31, 2013 9:37 pm

Its called a relaxer and he was gay so he knew how to use it not that I have anything against gays I love em
I bet you knew him personally to know his sexuality, nasty baa tahay lol :dj: :lol:

:shock: He was a Sheikh???

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Fri May 31, 2013 10:57 pm

I bet you knew him personally to know his sexuality, nasty baa tahay lol :dj: :lol:

:shock: He was a Sheikh???
I'M NOT IN EUROPE AND YOU ALL WERE CALLING HIM GAY IN THAT THREAD MADE ABOUT HIM :?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:10 am

:dj: Poor cute lil thang. To think his last day was nothing but terror itself. A blonde schizophrenic idiot going on a killing rampage. :lol:

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Postby Vivacious » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:51 am

Are you sure that boy is not a Sri Lankan or is partially Tamil with those bushy eyebrows? :?

Bilis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Bilis » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:18 am

Poor guy, Allahu naxariisto. :rose:

He's perhaps a bit lighter than the average Farax, otherwise he looks completely Somali in facial and body structure. Abdulsalem Omer, the new Governor of the Central Bank of Somalia, sometimes also gets mistaken for Benadiri. However, he too is an ethnic Somali (from Awdal):

Note that our fallen brother's head hair may not have been dyed either since there are a good number of Somalis with naturally brown or chestnut tones, including in my own family. Oftentimes, you can tell beforehand if such a potential exists in a given lineage via nicknames such as Ciirow. The Ancient Egyptians were the same way. Royals of the Seti line (named after their red-headed deity Seth) frequently had reddish-colored hair, such as Ramesses II, son of Seti I.

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:04 am

poor guy aun I always thought he swung the other way. plus I read somewhere he was a dancer. his hair, eyesbrows, eyelashes,baar and shirt doesn't help either but if he was a sheikh highest rank of jannah inshallah.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.