Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A KNOCK AT THE DOOR!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: A KNOCK AT THE DOOR!

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:44 am

i am a qabiilist more accurately an isaaqist, someone like me pushes for isaaq interest,

If you are this and being called a Mareexaan, Somali nationalist with Saiyaad Baare's blood running through your veins didn't offend you then you are being a good sport about the whole thing which since it's Basra you'd be wise to be anyway

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:11 pm

:dj: gurey---finally- u had the 'guts' to come in with your name. After countless of visiting this thread, reading and re-reading, u finally decided to make an 'appearance' ! :stylin: Well, at least u have confirmed a lot of guesses that I made of your physical make up-- small hands being one of them-- for sure. :dj:

Well, I am proud of u dearest zulaika. oooppps-----I mean gurey aka bararossa. :dj:

PS Black velvet---get over yourself walaal. Your qabilism is getting into the hater category now. Go to the gym macaanto. :stylin:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:53 pm

To the contrary I do believe it's at its optimal level and I have the medal to prove it :dj:

Pray tell though Basra how long have you been going to the gym?

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:23 pm

:lol:
how did i miss this..
ok i know why, your writing has become rather boring these days and i tend to ignore most of your "stories"
they are not so bad but they are repetitive and boring, i suggest you spice it up.

as for being offended by marexaan? why would i be offended
i am a qabiilist more accurately an isaaqist, someone like me pushes for isaaq interest, and derives no pleasure from denigrating other clans.
so how would i be offended?
people who deny their qabiilsim and have hatred , envy driving their qabiilism while they hide behind nationalism would be the type to be offended by
such things.

and as for my height, yes by somali standards 5'9/176 cm could be short, my brothers are all taller than me and my cousins are giraffes.
i am happy with my body thank you, although my never end battle with my calool is dissapointing.
it fights a guerilla war like the vietcong, 3 years ago i scored a victory and reduced it to an almost flat stomach.
but it creeped back and today is back with a venegence.
:(

about my hands!! how did you know! that is one hell of a guess,
hand size has nothing to do with height, its arbitary, a friend of mine that is way shorter had freakishly large hands like a cartoon charecter, and large feet too.
i on the other hand have freakishly small hands, feminin and since i dont do any hard labour, soft and silky smooth
:mrgreen: .

and for the pc-shiekh bit :lol:
i may be a wadaad in training now, but i still dont look like one or dress like one either.
and i hardly ever get mad, or shout and scream, its not in my character.
studying white crane kung fu 15 years ago and a little silat calms you down and controls your natural somali violent tendencies.
people comment that i act like a buddhist monk.

and lastly the real gurey would not stand outside and refuse and invitation into a woman's boudoir.
There you finally show up Gurey!! As you see Basra is somehow obsessively convinced that you, Gurey and I, Barbarossa are indeed one and the same. I have been at it for days now attempting, to no avail as you see here,to prevail upon her to, at once, relent on her insistence that you and I are the same individual. Hopefully, you will have better luck with her than I had and you will be able to gently convince her that though she is arguably one of the brightest young ladies her in Snet with a peculiar eccentricity all her own to boot, she is way off the mark in regard with both of our aliases.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:43 pm

:dj: gurey---finally- u had the 'guts' to come in with your name. After countless of visiting this thread, reading and re-reading, u finally decided to make an 'appearance' ! :stylin: Well, at least u have confirmed a lot of guesses that I made of your physical make up-- small hands being one of them-- for sure. :dj:

Well, I am proud of u dearest zulaika. oooppps-----I mean gurey aka bararossa. :dj:

PS Black velvet---get over yourself walaal. Your qabilism is getting into the hater category now. Go to the gym macaanto. :stylin:
:dead:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:46 pm

barbarossa basra is either totally bonkers and imagines everyone to be a multinicker, or she is just fooling around.
since she is a mod i assume she can see your IP addresses.
a brief lookup will confirm different IP that belong to ISP's not proxy servers.

for example i can use a proxy server that gives me US or UK IP's but it will show up as a proxy server IP not one belonging to an Internet Service Provider.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:08 pm

:lol:

at every firth word I was laughing, I realised it was going to be good so I went to the Kiosk in a hurry with my sandals and grabbed something delicious to eat, came back and I was laughing almost as if I never left, that is quality Basra, well done, absolutely flawless. :
Wow. High praise indeed Adali! :clap:

Gurey wanted to sleep with a 12 year old boy? I am shocked.

Well, these are short sketches. I could get into novel like stories where the character is castigated in depth, but I fear---long essays scare people. I am writing for momentary laughter-- not a deep intellectual deliciousness that only a few will enjoy! :stylin:

LOL@going to Kiosk to get something to eat. U r now making me laugh. lol

BB

So u r also faraax and FMK? Wow, how revealing. lol
:comeon:

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Don't give me that face -- i know you are faraax by your attitude, a sweet mixture of rebellious and shyness. :dj:

faraax is your inner ego -- the true gurey who is really just a lost marexaan! :roll: :dj:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Marexaan are aristocrats of the Somali people, it is no real wonder why Basra is fascinated by them.

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:34 pm

barbarossa basra is either totally bonkers and imagines everyone to be a multinicker, or she is just fooling around.
since she is a mod i assume she can see your IP addresses.
a brief lookup will confirm different IP that belong to ISP's not proxy servers.

for example i can use a proxy server that gives me US or UK IP's but it will show up as a proxy server IP not one belonging to an Internet Service Provider.
Gurey, you r absolutely right. As a ranking mod member with all the tools you have mentioned above at her disposal, one would assume Basra is well placed to easily establish the identity of any formumer here. Be that as it may though, she will, in all likelihood, still keep going on insisting on her believe that one of us must is multinicker.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:16 am

:|
Last edited by FarhanYare on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:19 am

:|

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:20 am

Don't give me that face -- i know you are faraax by your attitude, a sweet mixture of rebellious and shyness. :dj:

faraax is your inner ego -- the true gurey who is really just a lost marexaan! :dj:
:krs: hydrogen = Basra? :ohhh:

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:31 am

:krs: hydrogen = Basra? :ohhh:
:krs: :krs: :krs: BUSTED!

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:41 am

Ismaill87, did you see what I saw? I was wondering all this time how this hydrogen person was getting away with all this racism (also the fact that Basra is a big fan of racism) without getting perm-banned.

Waxaan maqli jiray Ilaah 9 goor ayuu ceebtaada qariyaa & the tenth time your ass is exposed. Basra forgot to log out of her hydrogen account and log on back with Basra before she responded to faraaxoos1. :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.