Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A KNOCK AT THE DOOR!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: A KNOCK AT THE DOOR!

Postby Adali » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Why are you getting so emotional and making it personal? Like I said, if you were saying anything of value it would be something lakin it seems you are more interested in having a cat fight in which case you should go look for an equal partner - a 13yr old girl perhaps.

And there is always a next time, you keep following me around :Shrug:

ps Don't pretend this is about your qabiil, that was in tiny print, clearly you were paying a bit too much attention.
qabxad yahe orad soco and keep a distance, I leave it to others to respond to you when you mention Marehan, wax dilan baa tahaye sii soco, consider this my last response to you, we will see who follows who around. :|

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Adali and BB...... :o Seriously?? LOOOOOL I am glad y'all stopped it. I cant help but be on the side of Adali, as I see quite clearly Miss Calaal black velvet is the provoker here. :stylin:

Barbarossa

Seriously? Hoorta, thanks for being honest and objective about my story. A mark of intelligence I suspected from the getgo. Second, I still hold my provable assumption that u r indeed Gurey. Without a question. Like I said, I have one irrevocable proof that I cannot share as u will definitely change it and I cannot risk it. (for I want u to continue to make the same mistake so I can decipher your nick names in the future)

As for me having many names--that goes against my narcissistic nature. I want ALL glory and fame to go to Basra and Basra alone. Why would I want to share my fame or infamy with another name? :stylin: Besides, my personality is 'too strong' to hide it. I cannot use multi nicks and be as successesful as u--because God did not give me the gift of being schizophrenia slash split personality disorder caused no doubt by childhood trauma. lol

hydrogen

that is a brilliant idea. Can u tell me in what nature this literature group will comprise of? :clap:

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:02 pm

hydrogen

that is a brilliant idea. Can u tell me in what nature this literature group will comprise of? :clap:

Story writing, exchanging literature, books.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Hydrogen, that is very good and all, but exchanging books will require 'actual human interaction' with you. That I cannot do macaane. I rather enjoy my safe and distance anonymity. :dj: Great idea though. :D

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Hydrogen, that is very good and all, but exchanging books will require 'actual human interaction' with you. That I cannot do macaane. I rather enjoy my safe and distance anonymity. :dj: Great idea though. :D
Although I'm perplexed by the sudden hostility you have spontaneously expressed towards me, it does illustrate your clinical or should I say, stay-at-home-housewife schizophrenia that has built up over the long years of you tirelessly attempting to make your man content with the dismal excuse of a wife he married. Using Somalinet and asserting yourself in this virtual society under the guise of a more stable, refined British lady has most likely stained your perception of the world producing an insensitive and lesser socially mobile human who just about manages to successfully administer the domestics of the home. I will brush off your comment for this reason as I do not plan in shattering your already tainted self-confidence.

We both know your definition of safety is stuffing left-over cake from last week's aroos into your mouth and watching an episode of something most likely on British TV but as I'm not into insulting people on the wrong side of the weight scale I will not question it.

:eat: :dj:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Hydrogen, that is very good and all, but exchanging books will require 'actual human interaction' with you. That I cannot do macaane. I rather enjoy my safe and distance anonymity. :dj: Great idea though.
Although I'm perplexed by the sudden hostility you have spontaneously expressed towards me, it does illustrate your clinical or should I say, stay-at-home-housewife schizophrenia that has built up over the long years of you tirelessly attempting to make your man content with the dismal excuse of a wife he married. Using Somalinet and asserting yourself in this virtual society under the guise of a more finer, refined British lady has most likely stained your perception of the world producing an insensitive and lesser socially mobile human who just about manages to successfully administer the domestics of the home. I will brush off your comment for this reason as I do not plan in shattering your already tainted self-confidence.

We both know your definition of safety is stuffing left-over cake from last week's aroos into your mouth and watching an episode of something most likely on British TV but as I'm not into insulting people on the wrong side of the weight scale I will not question it.

:eat: :dj:

hydrogen

I rather hoped u shouted super who.re but I get that would have betrayed your duplicitous identity. Anyway, I fail to understand you accusing me of 'sudden hostility' when u r the one making wild assumptions and fat innuendos. I fail to understand how u missed the boat of who is actually hostile between the two of us? Am I insane to propose this legitimate question? :o

All I did was happily and collectively decline your proposal for meeting at the coffee shop. And ALL you did was come with a veracious attack of biblical proportion. I wish a speedy apology written in a less colorful albeit pretentious language if you will. Thank u. :)

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:07 pm

I apologise! Lol, I'm not barbarhosa to call you a super wh.ore :lol:

I just wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine which happens to be in a pretentiously grandiose language format LOL.

Ps. The language I used was derived from you and I mimicked your novel-style narrative, I am NOT gurey or whatever lol..

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:29 pm

I apologise! Lol, I'm not barbarhosa to call you a super wh.ore :lol:

I just wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine which happens to be in a pretentiously grandiose language format LOL.

Ps. The language I used was derived from you and I mimicked your novel-style narrative, I am NOT gurey or whatever lol..
Is it official now? Should everyone here henceforth avoid brother Gurey as if he were carrier of the Bubonic plague? com'on guys, give the guy a break, alright.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:33 pm

hydrogen.

Too late. I saw u editing your lil mishap. I was always right. Only u gave me a bonus by exposing yourself. :dj:

PS Oh --Hi Barbarossa. :stylin:

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:02 pm

hydrogen.

Too late. I saw u editing your lil mishap. I was always right. Only u gave me a bonus by exposing yourself. :dj:

PS Oh --Hi Barbarossa. :stylin:
I use two different forums and I'm accused of being like 335645645 different people on both. I feel like this:

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Adali and BB...... :o Seriously?? LOOOOOL I am glad y'all stopped it. I cant help but be on the side of Adali, as I see quite clearly Miss Calaal black velvet is the provoker here. :stylin:

Barbarossa

Seriously? Hoorta, thanks for being honest and objective about my story. A mark of intelligence I suspected from the getgo. Second, I still hold my provable assumption that u r indeed Gurey. Without a question. Like I said, I have one irrevocable proof that I cannot share as u will definitely change it and I cannot risk it. (for I want u to continue to make the same mistake so I can decipher your nick names in the future)

As for me having many names--that goes against my narcissistic nature. I want ALL glory and fame to go to Basra and Basra alone. Why would I want to share my fame or infamy with another name? :stylin: Besides, my personality is 'too strong' to hide it. I cannot use multi nicks and be as successesful as u--because God did not give me the gift of being schizophrenia slash split personality disorder caused no doubt by childhood trauma. lol

hydrogen

Basra, walaashiis, your mind seems so fixated with the notion that I, Barbarossa, and brother Gurey are one and the same person, that I seriously doubt whatever counter-argument we put forth in our defense would avail not. So, by all means, do go ahead and believe what you please, but keep in mind, this will have no bearing in the facts concerning my identity.

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Shame, really. What i see here is a potential writer, wasting years upon years trolling a backward forum when she could hit the publishers instead and make immense use of her talent.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Shame, really. What i see here is a potential writer, wasting years upon years trolling a backward forum when she could hit the publishers instead and make immense use of her talent.
That's what her writing good, the fact that's backward and cooped up in the confines of her home LOL.

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:40 am

and suddenly I interrupted this rant in my head, ALL--I could see was, his mouth move, but hear nothing , everything else was blocked out. My fast breathing suddenly became louder, and louder, as I slowly began to undress the decent Pc-sheikh slash Somali nationalist in my mind, with his small hands practically being waved in my eye pupils, ready to poke my eyes out.(at the very same time envisioning or imagine, will his gu.s really be of that poking small size or would I be surprised?) I began to day dream of sonnets and flying feet--albeit one long legs on high red heels, and the other ape like strong, stout midget legs that had the stamina to kill a horse with one good kick if only he wasn't wearing a cheap Arabian pointy sandals. Gurey continued to shout--with words totally deaf in my ears, but occasionally, I could hear Sharmuuto escaping my day dreaming deafness as it was said with such ferocity of gravitas as to invoke heart palpitations. It was at this moment of palpitations when I suddenly foorso- down to his height n level of his mouth, and gave Gurey a big wet French kiss for least 17 seconds and slowly but abruptly let go his lower jaws in which I used to force the kiss. It took Gurey a few more seconds to recover, wipe off the love saliva barricading on the outskirts of his upper lip, then wipe off his entire small, aboriginis slash marehaan small looking mouth, and suddenly Gurey aka barbararossa ....spoke---

"Qaaaq Tuuuuf! How dare you! Qaaaq tuuuf! "
I almost fell from my chair laughing! :russ: :dead:

Basra, make more such stories, minus the tribal stuff. :up:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:51 am

:lol:
how did i miss this..
ok i know why, your writing has become rather boring these days and i tend to ignore most of your "stories"
they are not so bad but they are repetitive and boring, i suggest you spice it up.

as for being offended by marexaan? why would i be offended
i am a qabiilist more accurately an isaaqist, someone like me pushes for isaaq interest, and derives no pleasure from denigrating other clans.
so how would i be offended?
people who deny their qabiilsim and have hatred , envy driving their qabiilism while they hide behind nationalism would be the type to be offended by
such things.

and as for my height, yes by somali standards 5'9/176 cm could be short, my brothers are all taller than me and my cousins are giraffes.
i am happy with my body thank you, although my never end battle with my calool is dissapointing.
it fights a guerilla war like the vietcong, 3 years ago i scored a victory and reduced it to an almost flat stomach.
but it creeped back and today is back with a venegence.
:(

about my hands!! how did you know! that is one hell of a guess,
hand size has nothing to do with height, its arbitary, a friend of mine that is way shorter had freakishly large hands like a cartoon charecter, and large feet too.
i on the other hand have freakishly small hands, feminin and since i dont do any hard labour, soft and silky smooth
:mrgreen: .

and for the pc-shiekh bit :lol:
i may be a wadaad in training now, but i still dont look like one or dress like one either.
and i hardly ever get mad, or shout and scream, its not in my character.
studying white crane kung fu 15 years ago and a little silat calms you down and controls your natural somali violent tendencies.
people comment that i act like a buddhist monk.

and lastly the real gurey would not stand outside and refuse and invitation into a woman's boudoir.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.