Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ARABS AND SOMALIS....

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

ARABS AND SOMALIS....

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Those who did not grow in the west---they have the WORST accent when speaking English. Walaahi, I get palpitating blood rush and annoyance when they talk English. I rather they talk aaf caarab or aa Somali and have someone younger of their corresponding race translate for them. These two idiots are egregious. Am I wrong? :eat:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: ARABS AND SOMALIS....

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:32 am

Ayo shuluqeey you aint cadaan sida ula soco :stylin:

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:59 am

are they worse than chinese and japanese?
dont think so, although

although beec borrossis does sound funny

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:21 am

^they are actually not so bad.

Indian accent on the other hand, subxanallah.

barakaboy10
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby barakaboy10 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:51 am

yes, you are very wrong! i am glad you asked that question, tho.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Yes, gurey--Chinese and Japanese are better. U know why? Because, we as Somalis tend to 'personalize' other Somalis doings. When a Somali speaks with that super model Imaan heavy accent, at least "i' tend to get violently sick. Chinese and Japanese speaking English is less painful, u just ignore them and assume they are actually speaking their language. But a Somali- literally enunciate the words quite clearly but with a heavy, Caudubilaahi heavy accent. Its migraine causing. :x

Indians are ok. The problem with them is - I don't like seeing them shake their heads when they talk. It gives me vertigo. :)

Baraka

Can I kiss u passionately? :lol:

Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Kukri » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Basra,.. here is a Somali who's accent will make you wet.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Doqon af ajnabi baretey baa ugu daran.What does it matter how they speak English.Are you the accent police

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:23 pm

^ :lol: Even I discriminate against fobs :Shrug: Marka Soomaligaaga lagu qoslo, adba af Ingriisigooda ayaad ku qosli.

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:27 pm

^ :lol: Even I discriminate against fobs :Shrug: Marka Soomaligaaga lagu qoslo, adba af Ingriisigooda ayaad ku qosli.
Your laughing at them for not speaking a foreign lingo properly.They are laughing that somebody can't speak their own mother tongue.
Apples and lemons...

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:32 pm

^ I can speak Somali, I just have an accent. Same thing really. If they grew up in the West, would they speak as fluently as they do? Different circumstances = different outcomes.

barakaboy10
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby barakaboy10 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:20 am

Yes, gurey--Chinese and Japanese are better. U know why? Because, we as Somalis tend to 'personalize' other Somalis doings. When a Somali speaks with that super model Imaan heavy accent, at least "i' tend to get violently sick. Chinese and Japanese speaking English is less painful, u just ignore them and assume they are actually speaking their language. But a Somali- literally enunciate the words quite clearly but with a heavy, Caudubilaahi heavy accent. Its migraine causing. :x

Indians are ok. The problem with them is - I don't like seeing them shake their heads when they talk. It gives me vertigo. :)

Baraka

Can I kiss u passionately? :lol:
lol! r u in love with me now? i am afraid you are tooooooooo lateeeeeee!

by the way, that tall, skinny and reer baadiye from Gedo not satisfying your needs?! :P :P

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:26 am

Doqon af ajnabi baretey baa ugu daran.What does it matter how they speak English.Are you the accent police
:lol:

If I could swap my English language skills for gabay-level somali I would do it in a heartbeat.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.