Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Short Fiction

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Daff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Xaga aad Ujeedaa Mala waa Xidigaheee Ninka Xoolo kaa dhacay Ka dacwee Xafiisyada

Short Fiction

Postby Daff » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:26 pm

I was in line at the xawilaad the other day, trying to send some money to relatives. All of a sudden we heard KALEEXO KALEEXO, we all looked back and saw this stocky build man with big Afro, wearing XXL security uniform, as he was squeezing by to the front of the line, I noticed the name tag on his uniform said Advo. Every step he took came with a loud gasp for air. He almost sucked all the oxygen in the tiny xawilad office. Once he got to the front, he looked at everybody and said "Shaqo baan ka daahayaa, leenkana wuu dheer yahay ee iga qaleeya".

The first person in line wasn't pleased to hear that. Skinny Taxi driver named MARGI, some call him Isfiilito, As he had a passenger waiting for him in his Taxi, not only that but he was pulling a double shift, and short on the lease money.
Margi aka Isfiilito said NO. You can see the anger on Advo's face, because it was the first time someone said NO to Advo on his monthly journey to the Xawilad office. Advo made a move towards Margi and tried to headbutt him, unfortunately Advo was too short and couldn't reach Margi's face. Margi responded quickly and landed a vicious punch on Advo's face just below the chin, It was a miracle that Margi's skinny arm didn't snap into two. Nevertheless it did the job and Advo went out cold slowly hitting the floor. Margi proceeded to the window sent his money and left. Moments later Advo came around, opened his eyes and yelled habartaa buufkeed waa i gaaday, I wasn't ready etc. Everybody was like :lupe: :lupe:

Advo is all jokes bruv, i was bored

garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Short Fiction

Postby garoweboy » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:46 pm

:lol: :lol: not bad. Hada ok waiting for advo response.

Daff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Xaga aad Ujeedaa Mala waa Xidigaheee Ninka Xoolo kaa dhacay Ka dacwee Xafiisyada

Postby Daff » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:18 pm

:lol: :lol: not bad. Hada ok waiting for advo response.
Advo went out to get a joint, so he could relax and respond appropriately :lol:

misterioso
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby misterioso » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Interesting.

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:27 pm

LOL@@@@@ Isfilito and habartaa buufkeeda

I am expecting part two, where Iskoronyo, Teetane and Caato qooqan shout " Weekiyahaan isfiilatada qaba ayaan nacanay"

Daff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Daff » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:02 am

LOL@@@@@ Isfilito and habartaa buufkeeda

I am expecting part two, where Iskoronyo, Teetane and Caato qooqan shout " Weekiyahaan isfiilatada qaba ayaan nacanay"
:lol: :lol: @Caato qooqan. Teetano will be in part two....

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.