Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

arab syrians and mixed arab libyans are superior to somalis

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: arab syrians and mixed arab libyans are superior to soma

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:12 pm

its true syrian arabs are the most blessed arab tribes most of them descend from the noble patriarch of Qahtanites and they are much more superior than dirty lowly zoomali.

But thank god I am son of Ibn Jaberti the great Qahtanite descendent from Yemen descendent of Aqeel bin Abi Talib the brother of Ali of House Hashim 8-)
why dont you go yemen and tell them of your lineage and see how they embrace you.I told a yemeni this stupid jerberti theory and he said no word of a lie 'dont claim us we dont mix with niggers and monkeys'. You not going to believe this as you think arabs do and say no wrong. look believe what you want but why resort to calling us zoomali. whats wrong with somali?
Probably making up lies, I don't believe your marfish stories.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:17 pm

imma donate $1000 to Syria inshallah, zoomali dont deserve it.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:18 pm

zomaali only creature in the world to put on a two piece suit not for a job interview but to discuss primitive tribal politics at tim hortons.
:lol:

that says it all. i'm just totally disgusted by how our people have welcomed fufus to defile our land and the ways sufis took arms after couple of their shrines over graves were leveled while before that they were pacifists in the face of ethiopians killing and rapping them in their shirk-infested temples.

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Akhii I couldn't agree with u more, bless are the bright face syrian arabz and curse upon the zoomali black face with their niiko jungle dance, arab man fighting xaq war while the zoomali prositutes himself to NGOS and forces loyal to general butt naked. Arab man invents thing and smellz like nature after displaying human characteristics by extending a hug to me, the zomaali only creature in the world to put on a two piece suit not for a job interview but to discuss primitive tribal politics at tim hortons.
advo a you telling me libya right now as we speak is not prostituting it self to un ? did the lybians not attack gaddafi and now are they not under more stress and hardship then they were when gaddafi was in charge? we might be going through a rough patch (20yrs) but name one country that hasnt been through hardship and civil war?

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:19 pm

that ducaysane clown was taking glee in the suffering of southerners thinking it'd bring his non-existent country closer to kuffar recognition. if you don't see anything wrong with that then i cant help you.

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:21 pm

its true syrian arabs are the most blessed arab tribes most of them descend from the noble patriarch of Qahtanites and they are much more superior than dirty lowly zoomali.

But thank god I am son of Ibn Jaberti the great Qahtanite descendent from Yemen descendent of Aqeel bin Abi Talib the brother of Ali of House Hashim 8-)
why dont you go yemen and tell them of your lineage and see how they embrace you.I told a yemeni this stupid jerberti theory and he said no word of a lie 'dont claim us we dont mix with niggers and monkeys'. You not going to believe this as you think arabs do and say no wrong. look believe what you want but why resort to calling us zoomali. whats wrong with somali?
Probably making up lies, I don't believe your marfish stories.
The pashtuns and somalis are the only rightfully nations to be proud.. We were free men, when the Ottoman Empire enslaved arab, we were making deals with the World, people using our currency Money..

The free man of yesterday is the free man of today.. and the man WHO is proud of his truly forefathers! Shell get honor..

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:24 pm

that ducaysane clown was taking glee in the suffering of southerners thinking it'd bring his non-existent country closer to kuffar recognition. if you don't see anything wrong with that then i cant help you.
Have u not caused the suffering of the Koonfurians dont you support takifrism suicide bombings terrorism irhaabism and Khawaraajism you are the cause walanweyns are suffering your likes have caused all these problems. Kulaha ducaysane ba waxan oo dhan ka danbeyey what has ducaysane done. you believe the govt in xamar is an apostate govt and should be destroyed with your death and destruction.

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Somalis star why don't you leave your western sponsored welfare lifestyle and put your money were your mouth is by joining these do called mujahideens, or are you a coward? Why play this know it all tough guy on a forum when the reality is much closer that your a social rejects who comes to this forum to vent his anger.

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:30 pm

From know on all those WHO Claim arabs should be called Bantu or slaves!! and belittle and look Down on!!

I have justified that! we shall hunt them and be Little them, those Midgaan/bantus... they were throwen out from the arabs long ago, and now its our time! cushites! needs to beLittle them, and cast them away...

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:32 pm

because they can not proof, the arab blood.. which makes them bantu and midgaan...

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Have u not caused the suffering of the Koonfurians.....
mr khat-addict, i've not contributed to the suffering of anyone - much less the ignorant and innocent southern masses. as far as i'm aware al-shabab has never sanctioned any attack on the cow-like masses - proof being their words and actions (attacks only on un/fufus and their somali prostitutes so far).

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:35 pm

This terrorist is beyond stupid wallahay! Hasnt he read the prophets last speech? "No arab is superior over non arab, no white is superior to black". Maybe you should dedicate more time learning about the proophet because you are cluless. There is no ayah in the quran that says anything remotely similar to the point you are trying to make! When will you blow yourself up bloody terrorist! Superior is he who practices Islam the way the prophet did!
Last edited by metamorphosis on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Somalis star why don't you leave your western sponsored welfare lifestyle and put your money were your mouth is by joining these do called mujahideens, or are you a coward? Why play this know it all tough guy on a forum when the reality is much closer that your a social rejects who comes to this forum to vent his anger.

look, this the internet. this pathetic forum being even lower. so lets stop getting emotional and personal stuff out of it.

ModerateMuslim
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ModerateMuslim » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:38 pm

This terrorist is beyond stupid wallahay! Hasnt he read the prophets last speech? "No arab is superior over non arab, no white is superior to black". Maybe you should dedicate more time learning about the proophet because you are cluless. There is no ayah in the quran that says anything remotely similar to the point you are trying to make! When will you blow yourself up bloody terrorist!
you're an emotional untermensch who's hard time accepting reality. meaning you're emotionally invested in this issue while i'm not. so that leaves me to be more liable to be correct on this issue just on that count.
Last edited by ModerateMuslim on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

21CenturyAmir

Postby 21CenturyAmir » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:39 pm

the prophet bless the land Sham not the people who live there. most syrian people are not arabs pre-islam they were Aramaic people.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.