Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

arab syrians and mixed arab libyans are superior to somalis

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: arab syrians and mixed arab libyans are superior to soma

Postby Nomand » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:40 pm

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:43 pm

This terrorist is beyond stupid wallahay! Hasnt he read the prophets last speech? "No arab is superior over non arab, no white is superior to black". Maybe you should dedicate more time learning about the proophet because you are cluless. There is no ayah in the quran that says anything remotely similar to the point you are trying to make! When will you blow yourself up bloody terrorist!
you're an emotional untermensch who's hard time accepting reality. meaning you're emotionally invested in this issue while i'm not. so that leaves me to be more liable to be correct on this issue just on that count.
Emotional? You are the emotional cunt in here who resurfaces every couple of days praising arab men. What does that say about you?

Terrorists like you belong in guantanamo. The sooner they drag you there the better for your family because you are a total waste of an sperm and egg..

Do us all a favor and go embark on a suicide mission in Syria or elsewhere!

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:44 pm

its true syrian arabs are the most blessed arab tribes most of them descend from the noble patriarch of Qahtanites and they are much more superior than dirty lowly zoomali.

But thank god I am son of Ibn Jaberti the great Qahtanite descendent from Yemen descendent of Aqeel bin Abi Talib the brother of Ali of House Hashim 8-)
why dont you go yemen and tell them of your lineage and see how they embrace you.I told a yemeni this stupid jerberti theory and he said no word of a lie 'dont claim us we dont mix with niggers and monkeys'. You not going to believe this as you think arabs do and say no wrong. look believe what you want but why resort to calling us zoomali. whats wrong with somali?
Probably making up lies, I don't believe your marfish stories.
:pac: :umad:
bro granpa try it for yourself. these arabs they as proud as us if not more.

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:45 pm

:D :up: thats what I were thinking when i open this thread.. this bantu is crazy sxb..

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Somalis star why don't you leave your western sponsored welfare lifestyle and put your money were your mouth is by joining these do called mujahideens, or are you a coward? Why play this know it all tough guy on a forum when the reality is much closer that your a social rejects who comes to this forum to vent his anger.

look, this the internet. this pathetic forum being even lower. so lets stop getting emotional and personal stuff out of it.
Dee I want to know why you are happy to send poor ignorant peasants to their graves for an ideology that deep down beneath all the bluster would not lose a days sleep for.
Can you see the holes in your logic?

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Even if that story was true I wouldn't get upset, unfortunately we are half negroid(dir) so his offence is not surprising.

compare this with this

Somalia 1930 niggers from the zoo

Arabia 1930 civilized people

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:57 pm

:lol: I friggin love these pics, I wish I was there.

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:59 pm

Granpa.. wow! you said you wished to have arab skin, in Jannah!! what fuck!

Besides those are the true warriors of kush empires, WHO use to enslave the arabs.. :stylin:

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Granpa, those somali Niggas, use to take arab women by force..

Ready surah Muhammed vers 17.. the vers, are talking about them being stronger then the arabs..

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:02 pm

Ready surah Muhammed vers 17.. the vers, are talking about them being stronger then the arabs..
WHEERS UR PROOF?????????? Now you claiming Habashi history and Abraha loooooooooooooooooooool, war this guy is truly a slave nigger.

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:10 pm

WHEERS UR PROOF?????????? Now you claiming Habashi history and Abraha loooooooooooooooooooool, war this guy is truly a slave nigger.
What Abraha Hasbasha are you sick nigga.. No mann go back and ready history.. all scholars of history agreed on that The axum empire were not Hasbasha! the Meroe build axum WHO fled from egypt..

The zagwe empire replaced the axum, ruling ethiopia 300 years... the first Hasbasha empire start 1270, claim to be from sulaiman(AS).. so the zagwe empire replacing the Axum, confused the historians!

And hell no Hasbasha claim everything, and Again no they were not hasbasha but Cushtic

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:10 pm

now you claiming Abraha the Christian king? The whole reason he wanted to destroy Mecca is so the arabs can make pilgrimage to his church in yEMEN. and HABESHAS WERE THE CHRISTIANS NOT SOMALIS.

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:17 pm

The Axumites conquered meroe under the Christian king Ezana and Axum existed way before they captured Meroe The Dʿmt empire was the predecessor of Axum, probably Geez speaking Habashis ruled that Empire, The founders and leaders of these empires were Tigray origin habashis. But they spoke a different language at that time but they were still habashis.

21CenturyAmir

Postby 21CenturyAmir » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Even if that story was true I wouldn't get upset, unfortunately we are half negroid(dir) so his offence is not surprising.

compare this with this

Somalia 1930 niggers from the zoo

Arabia 1930 civilized people
nacala tula calayk, i thought khat was bad, seems that xashish is even worst.

let keep a score syrian arabs have been conquered by

Khuraasani persians, Suljuks, Crusaders, Ayyubs, Mamluks, Ottoman, French, Isreal and soon they are going to be conquered by fanatics as apposed to Somalia which has been conquered by Western imperials, Ethiopia and Amison.

Score Syria 8 to Somalia 3.

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:27 pm

The Axumites conquered meroe under the Christian king Ezana and Axum existed way before they captured Meroe The Dʿmt empire was the predecessor of Axum, probably Geez speaking Habashis ruled that Empire, The founders and leaders of these empires were Tigray origin habashis. But they spoke a different language at that time but they were still habashis.
So come with proof.. not something you got from Hasbasha forums.. but proof from the Encyclopedia World..

There is doubt over WHO they really were believe me.. because of the Zagwe empire replacing them.. made scholars confused..

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.