Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

did somalis come to the west with the intention

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kukri
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: did somalis come to the west with the intention

Postby Kukri » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:19 pm

buying land and livestock is a imperative priority now in my life.
Thinking of the Islamic village already. :up: ;)

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:26 pm

^ That's the plan, mother is telling me to become an English teacher the gulf where there's no tax and save up for 2-3 years with to have enough for livelihood in SL, A year as an english teacher in saudi is 70,000-85,000 $ no tax :D
Last edited by ZubeirAwal on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:27 pm

I know quite a few have gone back and some who want to.
With Xamar becoming more peaceful I expect more will go back.

Inshallah if there is economic prosperity I believe very few will
remain in the west

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:28 pm

^ That's the plan, mother is telling me to become an English teacher the gulf where there's no tax and save up for 2-3 years with to have enough for livelihood in SL, A year as an enflush teacher in saudi is 70,000-85,000 $ no tax :D
Make sure you don't call their King a kaafir.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:29 pm

I won't associate myself with any rulers as the learned men haven't, they are not my business as my sole interest to be there is to gain lawful wealth.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:30 pm

Just warning you to keep your mouth shut, the mukhaabarat there don't tolerate takfiris.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Just warning you to keep your mouth shut, the mukhaabarat there don't tolerate takfiris.
The irony :lol:

abdikarim86
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby abdikarim86 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:35 pm

I won't associate myself with any rulers as the learned men haven't, they are not my business as my sole interest to be there is to gain lawful wealth.
:up:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:16 pm

With all due respect my opinions regarding rulers are solely based on the sharia and the Quran, as I continue my quest for knowledge day in and day out through ramadan, the excellence of good character and it's merits have been made known to me, and so if i was to work in saudi or the uae, I am in allah's hands and not those of the rulers who have traded Deen for the wordly pleasures. As it is ramadan, I advise you to take back your harsh words of calling me a takfir, burika feek.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:23 pm

saudia is a good plan, try the other gulf countries first though.
Saudi is not a very livable place, the chance to do cumra whenever you want is attractive but the people are terrible.
surprisingly from my experience and many peoples as well, history hasnt changed,
reer makka are rude and not friendly, while reer medina and jeddah are the friendliest.

and forget about riyadh. :lol: :lol:

save your money in gold and silver https://www.e-dinar.com/cgi/
and for a short term, as in the next 5 years chinese yuan.
buy as much yuan by depositing in a chinese bank..

the yuan will rise in the next 5 years, so will gold and silver

so if you work hard and save $10,000 in a few years it could become $30,000
sounds cool doesnt it, and it is safer than stocks and bonds, only land is safer

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:28 pm

That is great, thanks for providing the website, it would come in handy inshallah.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:29 pm

With all due respect my opinions regarding rulers are solely based on the sharia and the Quran, as I continue my quest for knowledge day in and day out through ramadan, the excellence of good character and it's merits have been made known to me, and so if i was to work in saudi or the uae, I am in allah's hands and not those of the rulers who have traded Deen for the wordly pleasures. As it is ramadan, I advise you to take back your harsh words of calling me a takfir, burika feek.
Didn't you say Saudi, Qatari rulers are kuffar because they fall under the Awliya ayat in Surat Maedeah? Why the sudden reluctance to distance yourself from stance.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Their rulers did make pacts with the most dangerous enemy Islam can have, the US (who butchered more than a million Muslims) and Isreal, whom you already know their position in terms of Islam. Did not the prophet say " the sign of the khawaraj is that they will slaughter Muslims but leave the kuffar". My view point stays the same, but I am undergoing a state of self-mortification and purfication through abatement and retreating to Allah in loneliness, so for the month of ramadan is one in which I am working on my own qalb in eradicating the diseases therein, so for the sake of this blessed month, let us avoid the fitna of debating and arguing about religon, as you and I can both be said to be people who don't know much in the matters of Allah save what he has revealed to his messenger (saw). Ramadan karim.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Saying Ramadan Karim is bidcah.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:33 pm

The intention? Food stamp? Welfare? Public housing? Escaping Somalia gaajo? All these 'intentions' are lost to u---dear fatty advo? :stylin:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.