Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do Somalis think wadanism is a viable option for them?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LetsCookBreakfast
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Why do Somalis think wadanism is a viable option for the

Postby LetsCookBreakfast » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:08 pm

Wallahi, I feel sorry for you. When did I promote shirk?! You are transgressing against me and Allah (swt) sees this. Keep trolling about the deen, it's your dambi not mine, not anyone elses.

You are trying to provoke other snet users during Ramadan. Allah (swt) sees what you're doing so don't think you're trolling has no consequences.

LetsCookBreakfast
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LetsCookBreakfast » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle, "Allah will not look, on the Day of Resurrection, at a person who drags his Izar (behind him) out of pride and arrogance

(Book #72, Hadith #679)

So, go ahead, keep patronizing people. Continue on with your condescending attitude, for it will only lead to your downfall. May Allah (swt) guide you.

I know you are trolling and it will come back to you on the Day of Judgement, for you have transgressed against me.

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Layth al-Islam wa Makhiir. The Last Champion of Ahl al-Sunnah.

Postby Insigne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:12 pm

... will practice TRUE Sharia. We will be like the majority of the Gulf countries, Inshallah.
Look this up on your laptop, Mr. 'Ilm.

Completely bereft of caqli...

I am provoking argument but you are sitting here trying desperately to get responses?

Why don't you stop posting in this thread?

Again, you are the only person being insulting. You have committed a big sin walahi and I did not publicly repudiate you for it. I instead said I'd make dua for you and I did.
Last edited by Insigne on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle, "Allah will not look, on the Day of Resurrection, at a person who drags his Izar (behind him) out of pride and arrogance

(Book #72, Hadith #679)

So, go ahead, keep patronizing people. Continue on with your condescending attitude, for it will only lead to your downfall. May Allah (swt) guide you.

I know you are trolling and it will come back to you on the Day of Judgement, for you have transgressed against me.
lol I can't believe I was talking to you seriously.

You're playing a dangerous game, have no working memory/knowledge of what you do or you're a complete and utter munafiq.
Listen, I have much more 'ilm than you.

I know it's not a Hadith now, that I look at it on my laptop
Arrogance, he accuses me of. Hadith to support this, he quotes so brazenly...but look at his actions and posts in this thread

Subhana'llah.

LetsCookBreakfast
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LetsCookBreakfast » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:16 pm

I'm not going to respond anymore for you are only provoking me. I'm not going to break my fast. Ilahey baan kugu daayey. Make tawbah.

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Ilahey baan kugu daayey. Make tawbah.
Likewise.

May Allah guide you and free you of nifaq.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Subhanallah
Only a true believer desires shariahlaw.
Intansurullaha yansurkum wayutabit aqtaamakum.
If you help Allah then most definetely Allah will help you!!!

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Is hutuking still a troll? I haven't posted here for a few years...

Last I remember he was very disrespectful of Islam and used to combine it with asabiyyah frequently...similar to the other guy like him Dr. Yalaxow or whatever (I think they are even same tribe, Allah protect us from such nonsense)

But maybe he has changed (insha'allah).

Regardless I will not take the risk or replying.

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:10 pm

But nonetheless that is a good post and impossible for anybody to disagree with.

Clown
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Clown » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:11 pm

When did you become indoctrinated?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.