Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do Somalis think wadanism is a viable option for them?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Clown
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Why do Somalis think wadanism is a viable option for the

Postby Clown » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Shirib, you're the last one to lecture anyone on Islam, you've displayed that you support terrorism and oppression. Why did you delete my posts and abuse your mod powers? for expressing my opinion? This is what your version of Islam entails as you have demonstrated; restriction and lack of basic rights, it's people like you who would even oppress the early founders of the religion and tell them they're wrong and you're right.

Go on, counter what I've said rather than deleting my post (the virtual equivalent of beheading me).

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Layth al-Islam wa Makhiir. The Last Champion of Ahl al-Sunnah.

Postby Insigne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Who is this loser?

Why is anybody, shirib or otherwise, going to respond to you when you have posted pictures of alcohol in an attempt to insult Islam, made takfeer of a Muslim (thus making yourself a kaffir) and have publicly laughed at Sharia - the law of the Creator?

Stop begging for attention online and go tell your mother about your decision to apostate so wee kuu habariikarta.

The worst thing is these kids call people internet terrorists when they pretend to their parents they're Muslim and sit amongst you in the mosque just out of fear and because they don't want to be ostracized. No integrity or character.

That's why whatever ideology becomes flavor of the month for them they disgrace. Even modernism. But it's OK, because they can't help exposing themselves (case in point).

Clown
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Clown » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:16 pm

When have I posted pictures of alcohol to insult Islam? There's a trend among terrorists to find non-existent reasons for the beheading of civilians so I'm not surprised you would make such claims and another thing about terrorists is that they're so high on their own ideologue they dish out facts to others without thinking about it first as you're demonstrating ever so well.

I've never made takfeer on a Muslim, but you just have by calling me a Kaffir and I didn't laugh at Sharia, 'lol' is a conversational term that doesn't even represent 'laugh out loud' anymore.

So you're suggesting I leave Islam? Very nice of you Mr.Terrorist but I won't have you tell me what to do, ironic of you too.

Lol, I don't go to the mosque often either so your argument is void. Also, don't try to analyse me and group me with your cousin who became an atheist because he studies science, we're not all the same, you're a terrorist and your cousin is a gaal. I'm simply a Muslim.

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:17 pm

Did anybody read that?

I didn't.

Clown
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Clown » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Did anybody read that?

I didn't.
Lmao, this is funny, since when did terrorists try to funny?

Aristocat
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aristocat » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Wow there is nothing more dangerous then a nut-job who thinks he on a errand from God.

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:34 pm

'Do not argue with the [mu'tazila and the] defilers of Islam - for they are not among us and are excommunicated'...
Last edited by Insigne on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Clown
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Clown » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:35 pm

*Insert quote taken out of context here*

Aristocat
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aristocat » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:44 pm

'Do not argue with the [muta'azil and the] defilers of Islam - for they are not among us and are excommunicated'...
What makes the judge, the police and the executioner for Islam? Buddy you don't represent Islam nor do you speak for Muslims. Your understanding of Islam is elementary and crude. If you want be a good muslim need, you need to first be real human being and start thinking for yourself.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:44 pm

I'm loving this Insigne guy, we needed people like you on this forum. :blessed:

LetsCookBreakfast
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LetsCookBreakfast » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Why would you say that my posts are un-Islamic? Why would you post a Hadith that is irrelevant to this discussion? Brother, I'm warning you, stop trolling about the deen in this holy month of Ramadan. You are transgressing now and if you continue you will just collect dhunub.

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Why would you say that my posts are un-Islamic? Why would you post a Hadith that is irrelevant to this discussion? Brother, I'm warning you, stop trolling about the deen in this holy month of Ramadan. You are transgressing now and if you continue you will just collect dhunub.
Look at these jahiils..

What hadith is that? That wasn't a hadith nor did I present it as such. I would never quote a hadith in reference to people like those who have posted in this thread.They are not deserving of it walahi.

You, I believe to be sincere, but know nothing about Islam.

No caqli or ilm at all.

Don't quote me again. Go pick up a fiqh book and get your aqeedah straight so you can stop making dua for us to become taghut and mushrikeen.

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Warning me he says...

Some people are so arrogant with absolutely no reason to be walahi.

LetsCookBreakfast
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LetsCookBreakfast » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Listen, I have much more 'ilm than you. You are a suicidal jaahil who is provoking arguments in this blessed month of Ramadan. May Allah guide you towards the right path. Troll all you want, you are collecting dambi. Troll at your risk. :up:

I know it's not a Hadith now, that I look at it on my laptop, I replied earlier on my phone without fully looking at it.

Go ahead, keep trolling, keeping promoting suicide bombing for comedic effect, it is only you that's committing bad deeds.

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Listen, I have much more 'ilm than you.

I know it's not a Hadith now, that I look at it on my laptop
You can't make this up. I don't want to laugh...

I will pray for you walahi. Now please stop talking to me, jzk.
Last edited by Insigne on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.