Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do Somalis think wadanism is a viable option for them?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Layth al-Islam wa Makhiir. The Last Champion of Ahl al-Sunnah.

Why do Somalis think wadanism is a viable option for them?

Postby Insigne » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:58 pm

As though Somalia has some enviable history without Islam...or well, anything?

Islam civilized us. Without it we are nothing. We need it. It does not need us.

In return for this (outside of a minority of enslaved, zombie, taqleed following Sufi who are really remnants of the colonial system) we kept Islam pure and did not corrupt it. Even our civil war was not justified under reasons of deen. We destroyed ourself through qabiil, alhamdulilah, rather than dividing into sects and incurring Allah's wrath, like the accursed, diseased ahlul-bid'ah who infest the subcontinent.

Now, a few months of evident stability seem to have given Somalis the impression that we are capable of being semi-respectable humans without Islam.

This is a lie and it will be proven.

We were given Shabab as a reward for our sabr and loyalty to Islam despite the poverty, strife and humiliation we suffered. Despite the taghut of the Gulf turning their backs on us.

We were better than them.

Matched only by the lions of Pashtun and the wolves of Chechnya in our pride and observance, and even then unequaled in our observance and purity of religion. Even our Shaykh (Shahid, insha'allah) attested to it.

But we threw Sharia back in Allah's (SWT) face and we will be punished for it.

We are truly the worst of generations.

This is undoubtedly tantamount to betrayal in the eyes of Allah and I will not be associated with it. If there is no Sharia then Somalia means NOTHING to me and I will revoke my citizenship walahi.

We exist solely for your sake and to carry out your desires, ya Allah (SWT).

The_Emperior5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Suldaanka Guud beelaha reer Sheikh isxaaq Bani Axmed Bani Hashiim. In the republic of Soliziland

Re: Why do Somalis think wadanism is a viable option for the

Postby The_Emperior5 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:07 pm

Clown
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Clown » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Sharia won't exist in Somalia anytime soon lol & you don't have citizenship anyway

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Why did you put lol in that sentence as though Allah's law is something to laugh about?

Are you Muslim?

And alxamdulilah. Walahi I don't want it. Refugees being raped and burned in Kenya and South Africa don't even want to be repatriated to Somalia. What's the point? Dar al-kufr is dar al-kufr. At least in Kenya they'll be fed.

Somalia is worthless without Islam. Every country is. But in our case it's been proven by the perpetual state of humiliation we've been in since decolonization.

There is literally no reason for Somalia to exist if it is not a Muslim country. We are langaab (under 10 million), dominated politically/economically by Habash, devoid of initiative and completely lacking in international prestige.

Burundi is more respected than Somalia by the non-Muslim world.

Stop lying to yourselves.

Alienating yourself from your creator won't gain you favour from kuffar. Instead you'll get it from both sides. In dunya (as their slave) and in akhira (as a fasiq)

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Never mind, you are a waste of time. I saw your other thread about drinking alcohol.

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:33 pm

lol at how this emperior donkey still hasn't gained one bit of ilm or even slightly improved his English.

He must be nearing 30 now.

What a empty, wasted life.

LetsCookBreakfast
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LetsCookBreakfast » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:37 pm

As though Somalia has some enviable history without Islam...or well, anything?

Islam civilized us. Without it we are nothing. We need it. It does not need us.

In return for this (outside of a minority of enslaved, zombie, taqleed following Sufi who are really remnants of the colonial system) we kept Islam pure and did not corrupt it. Even our civil war was not justified under reasons of deen. We destroyed ourself through qabiil, alhamdulilah, rather than dividing into sects and incurring Allah's wrath, like the accursed, diseased ahlul-bid'ah who infest the subcontinent.

Now, a few months of evident stability seem to have given Somalis the impression that we are capable of being semi-respectable humans without Islam.

This is a lie and it will be proven.

We were given Shabab as a reward for our sabr and loyalty to Islam despite the poverty, strife and humiliation we suffered. Despite the taghut of the Gulf turning their backs on us.

We were better than them.

Matched only by the lions of Pashtun and the wolves of Chechnya in our pride and observance, and even then unequaled in our observance and purity of religion. Even our Shaykh (Shahid, insha'allah) attested to it.

But we threw Sharia back in Allah's (SWT) face and we will be punished for it.

We are truly the worst of generations.

This is undoubtedly tantamount to betrayal in the eyes of Allah and I will not be associated with it. If there is no Sharia then Somalia means NOTHING to me and I will revoke my citizenship walahi.

We exist solely for your sake and to carry out your desires, ya Allah (SWT).
As I agree that Sharia is the solution for Somalia, al shabaab are not viable candidates to rule over the shacab. They are parasites who don't care for the deen, rather, they want totalitarian rule. We will never accept this oppression!! :down:

Sharia, in order, to be practiced, must be practiced the right way. Stoning girls who were raped is not Sharia, raping women is not Sharia, punishing people without a judicial process is not Sharia, suicide bombing is not Sharia, killing innocent civilians is not Sharia, isbaaro is not sharia, beheading scholars is not sharia, banning bras is not Sharia, banning football is not Sharia, dhulm is not Sharia!!

Inshallahu ta'ala, Ahmed Godane will be beheaded in front of the shacab and Somalia will practice TRUE Sharia. We will be like the majority of the Gulf countries, Inshallah.

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:42 pm

As I agree that Sharia is the solution for Somalia, al shabaab are not viable candidates to rule over the shacab. They are parasites who don't care for the deen, rather, they want totalitarian rule. We will never accept this oppression!! :down:

Sharia, in order, to be practiced, must be practiced the right way. Stoning girls who were raped is not Sharia, raping women is not Sharia, punishing people without a judicial process is not Sharia, suicide bombing is not Sharia, killing innocent civilians is not Sharia, isbaaro is not sharia, beheading scholars is not sharia, banning bras is not Sharia, banning football is not Sharia, dhulm is not Sharia!!

Inshallahu ta'ala, Ahmed Godane will be beheaded in front of the shacab and Somalia will practice TRUE Sharia. We will be like the majority of the Gulf countries, Inshallah.
Unlike the two donkeys above you I will not cast doubt on your intention, but walahi you are misled.

If it is qabiil that blinds you may Allah free you of it. If it is youthful idealism likewise. The fundamentals are there as long as your first sentence was sincere. The rest will come with ilm/experience.

Until then please refrain from making statements like the bolded. May Allah forgive you for it. May we never become taghut or mushrikeen.

LetsCookBreakfast
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LetsCookBreakfast » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:45 pm

I will not cast doubt on your intention, but walahi you are misled.

If it is qabiil that blinds you may Allah free you of it. If it is Western influence or sentimentality likewise.

May Allah forgive you for the bolded statement. May we never become taghut or mushrikeen.
How am I misled? So you support all of those listed injustices? You are the misled one. When did I even mention qabiil in my post? Are you illiterate?

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:52 pm

I have edited my post, I feel it was unnecessarily harsh.

I support sacrifice in the name of Allah. Please do not try to entrap fellow Muslims by asking deliberately loaded questions.

I am making an assumption. Typically Somalis who hate Godane do so based on tribal reasons. Ironically he is probably the least tribal prominent Somali figure of the last 50 years.

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:43 am

Wow, looks like someone has been drinking that Al-Shabaab kool-aid.

Clown
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Clown » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Agent, he deleted all my posts in this thread, he obviously has mod power watch out lol

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:49 pm

Wallahi akhi I agree, but we are not like the Pashtuns 90% of Somalis have turned their backs on Islam and seek the life of this world. What a shameless dishonored people are we.

Allah honoured us with Islam, and if we seek honour from anything else, Allah will humiliate us.

-Umar bin Khattab (RA)

LetsCookBreakfast
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LetsCookBreakfast » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:33 pm

I support sacrifice in the name of Allah. Please do not try to entrap fellow Muslims by asking deliberately loaded questions.

I am making an assumption. Typically Somalis who hate Godane do so based on tribal reasons. Ironically he is probably the least tribal prominent Somali figure of the last 50 years.
No, first of all, suicide bombings are haram, full stop. How can suicide bombing be halal if suicide, no matter whatever the circumstance, is haram? I hate Godane because he's a terrorist who misleads people (like you), kidnaps kids to forcefully fight for him, and is a ruthless power-hungry individual. Stop patronizing people just because you're a terrorist. We don't believe in your self-destructive ideology.

Insigne
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Insigne » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:51 pm

No, first of all, suicide bombings are haram, full stop. How can suicide bombing be halal if suicide, no matter whatever the circumstance, is haram? I hate Godane because he's a terrorist who misleads people (like you), kidnaps kids to forcefully fight for him, and is a ruthless power-hungry individual. Stop patronizing people just because you're a terrorist. We don't believe in your self-destructive ideology.

"It is a part of evil desire for you to be preoccupied with mentioning the faults of the oppressed one during his time of oppression but you are silent of an oppressor's tyranny. If oppression befalls, the time becomes a time for support and not a time for evaluation."

- Shaikh Abdulaziz Al-Turaifi

Why don't you criticize the TFG who allow AU soldiers to rape Somali women with carte blanche? Probably for a few dollars, nauzubillah.

Are you a coward?

When your entire criticism of someone boils down to girlish protestations such as the bolded it's clear you have no real argument to make and aren't worth listening to.

Wake up kid. Everybody's a 'ruthless, power hungry individual' and 'terrorist' depending on how you spin it.

Walahi I hope for your sake you're under 15, because I could probably come up with better anti-Islamic rhetoric than this when I was 10.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.