Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My boy in Mogadishu

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

My boy in Mogadishu

Postby Hawdian » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:56 pm

My home boy is in Mogadishu for a business trip. He says in terms of cash flow and business opportunities Mogadishu is very alive but you need body guards just to go to the toilet. The place is not safe at all and every corner you are checked, you have to have your eyes open 24/7...you don't even know the enemy.

Hargeisa is very safe but there isn't much money like Mogadishu. Mogadishu has better roads, far far more greener, better buildings even in its ruins.

That's the feedback from another honest Idoor.

They had this huge meal in Xamar Jadiid, not safe at all after dark.

The serious pictures are coming soon...introductory. From Hargeisa to Mogadishu the airline ticket is $130 one way.

The difference between an Idoor in Mogadishu and a Hutu in Hargeisa is that the Idoor will capture the best of Mogadishu while the Hutu will go great lengths to find the ugly side of Hargeisa. Nobility wa loo dhashtaa.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: My boy in Mogadishu

Postby SecretAgent » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Jubba express is a business between HY n HG both r allies. 80percent of hargeisa wealth is controlled by HG

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Hargeisa has no isbaaroyiin. HG only have business in roadblock businesses. I don't know who lied to you Madhibaan kid.

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:07 pm

If you are not walking around with government officials and you just mind your own business as a private person, then Muqdisho is safe.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:08 pm

Hargeisa has no isbaaroyiin. HG only have business in roadblock businesses. I don't know who lied to you Madhibaan kid.
Loool who lied 2u dude look @telesom look @cisman cato da richest man in hargeisa , look @nation link , all da telecommunications , berbera port all run by hawiyes , hawiyes own somaliland by da Balls n u noe dat langaab HY

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:11 pm

I am no doctor but your obsession with your fictional Hutus seems to have reached to a point where it may prove quite detrimental to your mental constitution. Give this nonsense a rest son and try to find better modes of employing your time.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Even though more money is being invested in Mogadishu, the people there are known to have a stronger work ethic than in Hargeisa. A lot of it has to do with khat consumption and its something that needs to be addressed by the local govt

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:14 pm

I am no doctor but your obsession with your fictional Hutus seems to have reached to a point where it may prove quite detrimental to your mental constitution. Give this nonsense a rest son and try to find better modes of employing your time.
Loooool dis comin from a jareer mahamud , mudug boy , ex slave of aideed shouldn't u be givin foot massages to AW252

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:17 pm

SecretAgent, learn to love your fellow Waqooyi brothers. Stop insulting them

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:18 pm

My uncle owns Saxafi Hotel and is looking for a good bell hop. Tell your friend to send me his CV and I can hook him up with a job as a bell hop. I am glad to see that Mogadishu is providing alternatives to Tahriib for SL youth.

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Loool who lied 2u dude look @telesom look @cisman cato da richest man in hargeisa , look @nation link , all da telecommunications , berbera port all run by hawiyes , hawiyes own somaliland by da Balls n u noe dat langaab HY
Maybe they own you and your midgaan mother. There are no isbaaro in Hargeisa, its mostly small but Halal money. HG and your Midgo only know pigeons and isbaaro.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Maybe they own you and your midgaan mother.
Says da langaab HY which added midgaans to der clan in 2009 by suldan qani

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Shinbiraha laga ma shekeysto.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.