Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fu.ck Arabs Why Somalis thinks they are arabs??

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Fu.ck Arabs Why Somalis thinks they are arabs??

Postby COSTA » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:27 am

Last edited by COSTA on Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:29 am

Last edited by COSTA on Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

SoMaLiSiZz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SoMaLiSiZz » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:39 am

BissmeAllah w slato w salamo cala Rasol Allah

w Asalam alaikom warhmatuAllah

do you know what you are doing is xaram and at everyone who read this post you will get some sins and everyone who indulge in your thread in a xaram negative way. Do you know that most people in hell fire enter the hell fire because of their tongue and evil speeches?

Do you know The tongue expresses what is in the heart. If a persons heart is good you see it in their saying.

Allah (SWT) says in the Quran:
"Successful indeed are the believers. Those who offer their prayers with all solemnity and full submissiveness. And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, and all that Allah has forbidden)." (Al-Mu’minun 23:1-3)

The Messenger Muhammad (SAW) said:
"Whoever believes in Allah and the last day should speak good or keep silent."
(Sahih Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said:
"Whomever guards what is between his jaws and legs, I will guarantee him paradise."

On the authority of Abu Hurairah (RA) that he heard the Messenger (SAW) say:
"Indeed a servant may say a word which he doesn’t realize and it will make him fall into the fire further than the East and the West." (Sahih Al-Bukhari (without "further than the East and the West) and Muslim)

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (RA) that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said,
"The son of Adam wakes up and the whole body makes takfeer (i.e. warns of error) upon his tongue saying, ‘Fear Allah (SWT) concerning us for indeed we are upon you so if you are upright then we will be upright and if you are corrupt then we will be corrupt.’" (Sahih Sunan at-Tirmidhee)

Prophet (SAW) say:
"A man may be close to paradise such that the distance between him and it is one derah (arm length) and he speaks a word and he becomes distant from it further than San’aa."

Allah (SWT) says,
"Woe to every slanderer and backbiter." (Al-Humazah 104:1)

Narrated Hudhaifa (RA): I heard the Prophet (SAW) saying,
"A Qattat (a person who conveys disagreeable, false information from one person to another with the intention of causing harm and enmity between them) will not enter Paradise." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

PLZ NOTE ; Allah (SWT) says,
"Not a word does he (or she) utter, but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it)." (Qaf 50:18)

this goes to All the people who talk commits this sorts of sins, if you truly love Allah caza w jaz then fear him as Allah should be feared

The Messenger Muhammad (SAW) said:
"Whoever believes in Allah and the last day should speak good or keep silent."

{{{{{{ Allah (SWT) is Ever Watchful "Verily your Lord is ever watchful (over them)." (Al-Fajr 89:14) }}}}}}

Fe Aman Allah
Arrow

SoMaLiSiZz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SoMaLiSiZz » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:43 am

[quote="COSTA"]Arabs are more than 200 million

and they cant defend them self 7 million jews

what a bunch of rubbish[/quote]

Arrow Arrow The Jews are not the enemy of the Arabs only, what are you doing to different the rights of your fellow Muslims?
If you wish to see some changes in the world then let the change be you as you have more power insha*Allah to control your self then others== >

I-Think-You-Like-Me
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby I-Think-You-Like-Me » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:45 am

yeah fukk arabs fukk arabs, scum of da earth. if i see an A-rap in my hood, i am gon beat him down and take a piss on his face. jew powerrrrrrrr!

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:46 am

[quote="I-Think-You-Like-Me"]yeah fukk arabs fukk arabs, scum of da earth. if i see an A-rap in my hood, i am gon beat him down and take a piss on his face. jew powerrrrrrrr![/quote]

typical columubs crackhead..has no idea what he's typing. Jew haku fugaan.

I-Think-You-Like-Me
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby I-Think-You-Like-Me » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:48 am

lol colubmbus. that is a slum. Laughing i come from A town man. Laughing Laughing

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:49 am

same shit..both are shitty places to live..anyway, xaarka iska dhaq oo pray.

SoMaLiSiZz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SoMaLiSiZz » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:51 am

[quote="I-Think-You-Like-Me"] you dont know how of a great sin it is what you are saying === > [يأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ عَدُوِّى وَعَدُوَّكُمْ أَوْلِيَآءَ تُلْقُونَ إِلَيْهِمْ بِالْمَوَدَّةِ]

(O you who believe! Take not My enemies and your enemies as friends, showing affection towards them) Arrow Alle uu toobad keen Arrow for ya own sake Arrow

I-Think-You-Like-Me
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby I-Think-You-Like-Me » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:51 am

ATL is beter dan any place u will eva be at nicca. u must be dem A-rap worshiping samalis. like dat chick somalisiz. i hope she changes her name.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:55 am

I worship Allah (swt) only. Unlike your stupid ass, i don't hate my brothers and sisters for no reason..Assuming you aren't DD or another Atheist...

I-Think-You-Like-Me
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby I-Think-You-Like-Me » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:58 am

fukk DD. dat nicca is stupid. Laughing Laughing he has da brain capacity of a dung beetle. no homie i am no athiest i cant stand A-rap people. dey are the worst muslims. i respect pakistanis, malaysians, indian muslims etc but fukk arabs, persians and turks. turks are trash, scum of the earth. sepphartic jews that pose as muslims.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:00 am

All muslim races are teh same..arabs have bad people as well as good people. U need to take your head out of your ass and start using your brain..

U sound like DD to me..

peace out homie

Laughing Laughing

Arrow Arrow

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:04 am

:

Last edited by COSTA on Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:09 am

From now i ll talk as an Afrcan nationalist couse i still hate the west

Nakruma Lamumba and all african heroies are not forgetten

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.