Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Bantu called tanzanian and slave. Now he is Tanzanian

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BantuAliyonKismayo

Re: Somali Bantu called tanzanian and slave. Now he is Tanza

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Okay lets try it like this. you tell me where the mushangi and birbeds live? :Shrug:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Bantu tell your fellow brethen Wasakh to make the journey back to his ancestral home in Tanzania. :up:

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:00 pm

this guy is a focking somali pretending to be bantu kulaha i never heard of shiidle,gosha,shanta caleemood,mushunguli etc that iself should tell you he's a troll :lol:
:lol: Ma saas aa reer Cali Cismaan ku tahay hiloowloow? Shiidle iyo Shabeele iyo mataanahood Jiidle iyo Jajeele sow maadan maqal?

There is a jareer subclan called Kaboole who are reer Banaadir (Maki Xaaji is one of them), they were named after my subsubsubclan reer Kaboole who use to service this tribe and they were set free by the Italians. There was a shirib they use to make about my clan (Murusade) but i can't remember now.

Anyway this Bantu stigma in Somalia is way overhyped. Minorities all get treaten like dirt in social circles, doesn't matter whether they are Bantu, Barwaani, Yibir, Madhibaan etc because of their peace-loving nature. Make no mistake, the Jareerweyne had a sultanate in Jubbaland (the Gosha under Nasiib Buundo) and were very powerful until the Italians squashed them. Taariikh iyo astaan way lahaayeen ee ayagaa isbahdilaayo oo Soomaalinimada ka cararaya. Faradheer iyo faragaab makala soocna ee afka hooyo cid ku hadasha waa reer Soomaali maxamad.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:10 pm

this guy is a focking somali pretending to be bantu kulaha i never heard of shiidle,gosha,shanta caleemood,mushunguli etc that iself should tell you he's a troll :lol:
:lol: Ma saas aa reer Cali Cismaan ku tahay hiloowloow? Shiidle iyo Shabeele iyo mataanahood Jiidle iyo Jajeele sow maadan maqal?

There is a jareer subclan called Kaboole who are reer Banaadir (Maki Xaaji is one of them), they were named after my subsubsubclan reer Kaboole who use to service this tribe and they were set free by the Italians. There was a shirib they use to make about my clan (Murusade) but i can't remember now.
LOOL Eeboow im from Xarardheere maxaa ii barey siday uu kala baxaan :lol:. Waa gartey tho :up:

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:55 am

It's sad but he (and all the others discriminated against) might be better off as he did (that's if they're capable of going on such a journey and they know where their ancestors are from) rather than putting up with our stupid racism & hatred. The so-called "full-blooded" Somalis try to discriminate & write off other "full-blooded" Somalis as non-Somalis because of qab+iil so what do we expect when it comes to minorities?

Seeing such posted video and stories of Somali Bantus & Madhibaan/Midgaan people just make you embarrassed and ashamed of how gullible and narrow-minded we're. And the funny thing is, most of the kids running around in this site with their 'make-believe' superiority to those minority poor people are the first to cry and complain when a white or an Arab person or any other person discriminates against a Somali somewhere in the world & call them racists. Really? :|

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Funny how Rooble90 and Warsheekh aren't doubting me anymore. This comes after I mentioned a few Bantu tribes they have never heard of.
:umad:

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:47 pm

It's sad but he (and all the others discriminated against) might be better off as he did (that's if they're capable of going on such a journey and they know where their ancestors are from) rather than putting up with our stupid racism & hatred. The so-called "full-blooded" Somalis try to discriminate & write off other "full-blooded" Somalis as non-Somalis because of qab+iil so what do we expect when it comes to minorities?

Seeing such posted video and stories of Somali Bantus & Madhibaan/Midgaan people just make you embarrassed and ashamed of how gullible and narrow-minded we're. And the funny thing is, most of the kids running around in this site with their 'make-believe' superiority to those minority poor people are the first to cry and complain when a white or an Arab person or any other person discriminates against a Somali somewhere in the world & call them racists. Really? :|
Sir Twist as you may know or not. We Bantus would have to first receive recognition and acceptance from the Tanzanian Government and its people before we make this "hijra". I also understand some Somali treat minority Somali with nothing but disrespect and discrimination. One story I have been told comes to mind. There was a Isaaq lady who lived in Bardheere and the locals used to call her "eedo qaldaan". So I accept discrimination will always be there, I also accept not all of us can run away and seek acceptance elsewhere. Therefor our hands are tied (to Somalia) and we must somehow one way or another seek a solution that will help us lead a comfortable life.

I Bantu Aliyon Salute you Sir Twist

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:57 pm

The so-called Somalis do express dislike tendencies towards blacks and whites as much as they show their dislike to one another. The other day I was watching a Nigerian movie and I have seen the term "baboon" flying around, so does that mean such tendencies is human beings favorite pastime across the board?

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:49 pm

don't bantus treat Somalis in Uganda and South Africa badly as well? stop crying like a bitch and do something about it if you don't like being called bad names. this is the problem with the bantus, rather than standing up for themselves they cry about it.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.