Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What are the rules.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

What are the rules.

Postby Tuushi » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:36 am

When u have marti? Do u wake up earlier than normal as the host. What if they are the type that wakes up at noon while u r an early riser?

Do u ever feel awkward hanging around in someone's house while they slept ?

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: What are the rules.

Postby Marques » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:49 am

Always be ready to accommodate and entertain your guests. Even if you have to look like a plonker and wait for hours before they come. Remember the logic; Hospitality- making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:21 am

Horta, Tushi how old are you? I always thought you were 20-24 range :?

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:45 am

Some people have no manners.. Who would honestly sleep all day while they have marti.. :|
when I have marti I make sure I wake up extra early to make them breakie etc..
I'm not an early bird so never awkwardly waited around for the homeowners but as a guest I do change my sleeping habit when I'm staying with others.. I wouldn't sleep till noon nor would I wake up earlier then them.. I get up when I hear them downstairs though.. :|

AyeeyoH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AyeeyoH » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:53 am

Hurdada baaba iga yaraata anigu markay marti ila joogto oo werwer ban la seexan kari waaya....i become a cleaning freak! Wash all the bathrooms before the guests wake up and clean the house..and the kitchen become my second home.I've had enough of guests this summer and some pple had the nerve to call us today telling us they're coming next week.But guess what i said NO...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.Not only i'm starting working next week i've plenty of things to do. :x

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:17 pm

^ How do you say no to people coming over? :lol:

I'm pretty accommodating. Clean more than usual too. Last thing I want to hear from the grape vine is "naheedhe heblaayo inan ma haysato, alaab weeyan. Wax ma qabato" :lol:

AyeeyoH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AyeeyoH » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:22 pm

^^It's easy, i just told them hebel iyo heblaayo way dhoofen aqalka kaligay ba jooga aniguna shaqo aya i sugaysa..hadaad guri madhan so dhex fadhisaneysan..ahlan wa sahlan.They changed their mind alxamdulilah.No lama dhaho wa la hor dhiga uun, ilaahy maskax bu siiyey way fahmayan inaad diyaar oo aheyn.
Last edited by AyeeyoH on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:25 pm

:lol: Hadday haa yidhaahdan maxaad sameyn lahayd?

AyeeyoH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AyeeyoH » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:27 pm

Maya ku xigi laheyd :lol: ...they were close relatives thank God..shiisheyaha ayaa khatar ah oo la iska ilaaliya.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:29 pm

:lol: I usually sleep pretty early and wake up early too.

When i am the host, i conform to their sleep schedule.

Lakiin, now the shoe is on the other foot, it is very weird and wishing i had my car. I slept like 1 am while it seemed like day time for everyone and woke up 7 am.

P.O. i am not in that category any more.

Granny, gacan baan kuu taagey. In my entire life, i turned down one woman but for a different reason.

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:29 pm

:wtf: If they are close relatives, wa la soo dhoweysta, inleen reerka way ka tirsan yahiin. Dad shiisheeye ba si fudud mayaa lagu yidhaahda.

AyeeyoH
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AyeeyoH » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:45 pm

Lilaahiya, if they're close relatives kaama xanaaqiyan laakin haday shisheeye yehin cuqdad bey ka qaadayan oo caydaada bey banaanka dhigdhigayan.Haday naag kaliya ahaan laheyd waxba may ahaaten laakin ninkeedi ba la socda iyo ilmo ay dhashay.Gurigana rag ma joogan, sidaas daradeed baan oo diiday.

Lool Tuushi, badanka martida waan so dhaweya laakin markaan waqti oo hayn waan dhibsada.Qofka ku imanaya inaad time oo haysid baa fiican oo cunto wanaagsan hor dhigtid oy aqal udgoon oo nadiif ah ka so kacaan.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:46 pm

Make breakfast :blessed:

Ukun, canjeero, shaah :ahh:

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:48 pm

lol That doesn't apply in most cases. If i denied my close relatives, I'd feel horrible. Qof aan saas u garanayn laakinse, maxaa iga shan iyo toban ah hadday i cayan?

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:51 pm

You seem to have a lot of guests Tuushi. Do you live alone in a big house?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.