Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis in Nairobi (Islii) likely to be attacked tomorrow

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
CaliBurco
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somalis in Nairobi (Islii) likely to be attacked tomorr

Postby CaliBurco » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:51 pm

This clown is only concerned about his family.

I hope they get burned out of their homes. Perhaps then you will change your ways.

jamal9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jamal9 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:54 pm

I have a feeling that the Somalis in Islii will be attacked by angry Kenyan mobs tomorrow. What happened today in Nairobi is beyond the worst attack carried out by the terrorist. I find it so astonishing that the gunmen were not captured and it took the Kenyan military so long to control the situation. Clearly Kenya has a very weak military.

Hopefully the wealthy Somali suburban area such as South C and South B will not be attacked and also the Somali business suburb of Islii. I have immediate families living there with businesses.

I have skipped through an article about the attack, so is it confirmed the who and why? I saw earlier in the day a CNN article which had in the title Al-Shabaab, I haven't clicked on it. If there is an article saying Obama's heart skipped a beat, Al-Shabaab will be among the first ones who will say, we were behind it! BTW, did they really kill Al-Hammami? Was it confirmed?

Anyhow, may the victims and their families find peace.
Abu Al-Amriki is dead, he was buried at sea by Al-kabab to stop foreign jihadist from warshipping his grave. You see, Al-kabab learns a lot from CIA tactics.

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:09 pm

do you think the sea burial tale might have a chance in replacing the dhegdheer story?

jamal9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jamal9 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:22 pm

do you think the sea burial tale might have a chance in replacing the dhegdheer story?
ma bad, what is dhegdheer story?

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:30 pm

It's a Somali children story...

Dhegdheer is a very famous character in Somali oral history. Her name, Dhegdheer means ‘the one with the long ear’. She had long ears that enhance her hearing enabling her to hear sounds from far away. When Dhegdheer sleeps, she folds her long ears. Dhegdheer is known to eat children who move about at night.

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:33 am

Somali's are dumb this is what happens when u move into an area which is not stable anyway with all your wealth.
I say get out of islii and station yourselves back to nfd.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:55 am

Somali's are dumb this is what happens when u move into an area which is not stable anyway with all your wealth.
I say get out of islii and station yourselves back to nfd.

"station" YOURSELVES? :o :? U use that word as if u know, deeply that Somalis are nomads, wanderers, hooligans or roaming business men. :stylin:

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Postby Vivacious » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:22 am

Let them be ATTACKED ....its GODS will. :stylin: :stylin: :stylin: :stylin:

Isku xishow naayaa :roll:

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:31 am

Let them be ATTACKED ....its GODS will. :stylin: :stylin: :stylin: :stylin:

Isku xishow naayaa :roll:
uhuruu kenyata had a dream last night. He mentioned how god sent him a message telling him to expell the somalis.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.