Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Story of 6 Somali Salafi brothers.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Story of 6 Somali Salafi brothers.

Postby SiennaEarth » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:17 pm

That were to be executed by Siad Barre. May Allah bless shaykh bin Baaz and let him enter Jannah through any of the doors he pleases.

Sheikh Mustafa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Story of 6 Somali Salafi brothers.

Postby Sheikh Mustafa » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Allah Ya arxam Sheikh Ibn Baaz and Siyad Barre For pardoning those brothers. They have worked together to save the life of a muslim. They were good people.

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LightAtNight » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:30 pm

Beautiful Story.

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Thats a lie those shiekh's were killed. They wasnt 6 they were 9. I dont believe this one bit. It seems another way for them to praise their "king".
Last edited by saacJabshee on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:42 pm

That were to be executed by Siad Barre. May Allah bless shaykh bin Baaz and let him enter Jannah through any of the doors he pleases.

from start to the end all of it its a fake fictional story.. there is no in the record in somalia 6 so called salafi Sheikh sentenced to Death and midldle of night the alcohol drinking late king of Saudi Arabia called siyaad bare to bardon those so called 6 salafi Sheikhs...

this is made up fictional story.... 100% bulshit.. :down:

Ibn baaz was one of the fathers of salafi terrorism may allah reward him what what he deserved..

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Notice how the shiekh keeps on repeating the word "salafi"? And was "king" abdalla not the one who was kissing george bush? did he not allow american basses in Saudi during the Iraq war? and he is calling Jalle siad a scum. I know want to swear this "king" the guy is dead.
Last edited by saacJabshee on Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LightAtNight » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:47 pm

@DR-YALAXOOW
I have been observing you for a while and I find that you are one the Most I wouldnt say Godless but anti-Religion snetters. illahi usoo noqo bal, hadi kale walax xun aa kugu dici dono

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:48 pm

So he's trying to say the King of Saudi Arabia woke up at 2:30 to say Siad Barre is a scumbag to someone over the phone
:dead:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:50 pm

its a fictional Children story... 100% lie... i remember in 1980s when this satan Word " salafi" come in the Picture , there is no in the record in that time wadaads who had being sentenced to Death by somali goverment in 1980s !!! .

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:53 pm

@DR-YALAXOOW
I have been observing you for a while and I find that you are one the Most I wouldnt say Godless but anti-Religion snetters. illahi usoo noqo bal, hadi kale walax xun aa kugu dici dono

what the hell do you mean... ilaaheey u soo noqo !!??? is mr ibn baaz a God ?? 0r salafism itself is a also God... your wrong to say ilaaheey u soo noqo...
as i said this made up story by Salafi cult Sheikhs in Saudi Arabia never happened in somalia. its a been abuur..

Gabre
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gabre » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:57 pm

:pacspit:

Siyaad Barre AUN afkiina ka bixiya argagixisyaashaa tihiin la was.

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Funniest salafi propaganda I have ever heard. What annoys me is that they believe it without doing any research. You know these so called saudi shiekhs can be questioned. They can make mistakes and tell lies. Till now am laughing at "king" abdalla waking up 2 in the morning calling jalle siad a scum then next morning the 6 men were pardoned.
:dead: :pac:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:47 pm

Questionable at best.

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:10 am

Lol since when did the saudi king an alcholic care about.some random salafis in somalia

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:12 am

I dont believe this so called heroic story however no one can deny that siad did in fact kill many ulema.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.