Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Meet the In-laws

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Meet the In-laws

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Given that we all know when you marry someone you don't just marry them, they come with their family

Would you marry someone if they had a messed up family? Or a family that you couldn't stand or one that you didn't get along with?

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Meet the In-laws

Postby Marques » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:22 pm

She told me the sodoh has to live with us :wow: I said dream on.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:29 pm

It depends on the extent of dislike or indifference if you like between you and the in-laws, if it is to the point that you think they will do everything to break you and your spouse up, then its worth thinking about investing a future with your soon to be spouse. I think it is very important to have the blessings of your mother in-law, and father in-law. However, brother in-law or sister in-law can be ignored.

BlackRain
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby BlackRain » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:55 pm

I once walked out on a girl I was so interested to marry, because her sister was a hoe and her brother was big time drug dealer. I figured the girl maybe one of those psycho who would snap once and destroy everything lol

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:58 pm

:lol:
I once walked out on a girl I was so interested to marry, because her sister was a hoe and her brother was big time drug dealer. I figured the girl maybe one of those psycho who would snap once and destroy everything lol

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:20 am

Seems like every other Somali guy is a chopper these days :wow: Hablahana hadalkooda ba dhaaf.

Depends on how messed up. Generally speaking though, I'd prefer someone w/ a 'normal' fam.

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:40 am

NO .....I very much doubt it :|

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:05 am

I want my in laws to be crazy so I can have some excitement in my life and also use it on my wife

If my wife argues with me, I'll say "Bitch, you crazy just like the rest of your family". Or " I come from a good family while you come from a psycho one. Bitch you psycho".

I am,

Abdi "Dr Evil" Johnson

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:19 am

Is it getting older that makes people more biased or less willing to take such risks?

She told me the sodoh has to live with us :wow: I said dream on.

What about your mother?

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:20 am

NO .....I very much doubt it :|

I also very much doubt it given how large that no is :|

I want my in laws to be crazy so I can have some excitement in my life and also use it on my wife

If my wife argues with me, I'll say "Bitch, you crazy just like the rest of your family". Or " I come from a good family while you come from a psycho one. Bitch you psycho".

I am,

Abdi "Dr Evil" Johnson
Abdi "Shameful" Johnson

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:38 am

:jawalrus: She can stay with me anytime Jas.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:47 am

Double standards, I see divorce in your future sidaan haddi aad ku sii socotid

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:48 am

But you women love divorced men. Ross had the ladies after him after his 2nd go. :whew:

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:49 am

I don't even consider it if the family isn't squeaky clean. There's a girl I was interested in but her brother was an incarcerated thug so had to forget about it. Shame, she was fine too.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:00 am

I don't even consider it if the family isn't squeaky clean. There's a girl I was interested in but her brother was an incarcerated thug so had to forget about it. Shame, she was fine too.
I know of a very sweet girl whose brother is in jail. No man or woman should be punished for the sins of another.

But you women love divorced men. Ross had the ladies after him after his 2nd go. :whew:
:dead:

Tan lee ye kuugu dhicin

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.