Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Khloe Kardashian getting divorced

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Fall
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Khloe Kardashian getting divorced

Postby Fall » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:03 am

Khloé Kardashian is moving forward with ending her marriage to Lamar Odom.
The 29-year-old E! star filed for divorce on Friday, Dec. 13, E! News confirms. The couple was married for four years.
Per TMZ, Khloé cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split and is petitioning to legally drop Odom from her name. She is not asking for spousal support and is looking to have a judge prevent Odom from getting support from her as well.
E! News had earlier confirmed with a source that Kardashian would be filing "later today."
The couple's marital ups and downs were heavily documented over the past few months.
The 34-year-old athlete was arrested for a DUI in August and barely a day after he opted to check in to rehab in September following his arrest for allegedly driving under the influence, Odom left the treatment facility.

He later pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor count and entered a no contest plea for his run-in with the law in December. He was sentenced to 36 months of probation.
At the time of Lamar's arrest, Khloé and the rest of the family had been urging Odom to seek treatment. She also gave Lamar "an ultimatum" in September, telling him "if he didn't get help, she'd end the marriage."
The couple was attending counseling sessions and were "using it as a forum to talk through all of their issues," a source told E! News exclusively.
"Khloé has been very, very hurt by everything. There is a lot about Lamar that she is just learning and if they have any chance of making this work, there is a lot they need to come to terms with," the source added.
It appeared that things were looking better for the pair when they reunited at Kanye West's concert on Oct. 28 in Los Angeles.

"She still loves him, but they're still not back together," an insider told E! News at the time. "He's not an enemy, the family still cares about him, so it's not a surprise he was there last night—but at the end of the day, I don't know if he and Khloé are going to be able to move forward."
They also celebrated his birthday one day early and attended Kris Jenner's 58th birthday party in November.
But signs of trouble emerged when it was confirmed that they did not spend Thanksgiving together, with Lamar choosing to spend the holiday with his father, Joe.
Just one day before filing for divorce, she posted an insightful, telling quote on Instagram that read: "I am strong because I've been weak. I am fearless because I've been afraid. I am wise because I've been foolish."
Khloé and Lamar tied the knot on Sept. 27, 2009, at a private Beverly Hills estate after a whirlwind courtship. They met when Lamar was still playing for the L.A. Lakers.

Fall
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Khloe Kardashian getting divorced

Postby Fall » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:05 am

Married for 4 years? I remember watching their 1hour wedding special on E! :wow:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:12 am

:roll: 4 years and she didn't conceive a child. Ufff. :roll: He is a cocaine addict due to his unresolved homosexuality and she has a low self esteem being the fat and oh I am sorry, the chubby and unattractive Kardhashian. I think it is better they go their separate ways. :eat:

Fall
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fall » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:28 am

:roll: 4 years and she didn't conceive a child. Ufff. :roll: He is a cocaine addict due to his unresolved homosexuality and she has a low self esteem being the fat and oh I am sorry, the chubby and unattractive Kardhashian. I think it is better they go their separate ways. :eat:
She's infertile that's why she can't have a kid, but it's a two birds—one stone kind of thing with this divorce, she gets to leave this crackhead and also marry a new man who can put his sperm in her to see if his will work on her :lol:

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:24 am

You don't like the Kardishshians? This I find rather shocking, specially considering that, in my sometimes too vivid imagination, I have, always pictured Basra, cunningly resembling a Kardashian in all aspects. In fact, were it not, for the fact, that you were afforded the chance to attend a fairly decent institution of higher learning, it would be but impossible to distinguish you from any of the Kardashian chicks. In a word, Basra, and may I add, contrary to what you would lead us to believe, you are a Kardashian with college education.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:35 am

barba@loooooooooooooooooooool

u crack me up. Nothing wrong with the Kardashians. They are rich, dumb and reality tv stars. I say, good for them. But I never watched their show. ALL my knowledge about them is through media, for some reason- every gossip magazine in the grocery has their life and stories. LOL And my observation of the Adoon basket ball player is a little bit research. He is inlove with the Kardhashian brother, who has bigger booty than Kim. (and that's the only thing I will say lol) :stylin:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.